1

Soshi Noir

Penthouse, Monday busy morning like always. There’s one girl who currently cooking for her own breakfast, one girl with her black coffee and morning newspaper also TV blaring about not so recent case about South Korea Prime Minister being stab to death.

“Aigoo!! It’s been 3 month since that Prime Minister case, but SKNS still clueless about this and what more the North never change their mindset that we killed their minister!! And we keep circling the same area over and over again!” one short girl name Kim Taeyeon ranting from her newspaper.

“What else can we do? All those data from CCTV not enough and very lacking! CCTV couldn’t catch clear image of the murder butler!! The north itself didn’t even give us chance to speak and keep blaming on us! Though we should be very grateful that they didn’t decide to bombing us with their oh-so-great bomb!” one girl with long blonde hair said while flipping pancake and put it to plate. This girl name Hong Hyoyeon who got cooking chore this morning.

“Morning, what’s for food?” tall skinny and bit tanned girl come with hair still in mess and also big yawn like hippo. This girl name Choi Sooyoung, the shikshin in the house.

“You wake up alone? Where’s Sunny?”

Sooyoung went to cabinet and took three boxes of cereal and one milk gallon, “You forget, since yesterday they camp at HQ because of big accident at experiment 530? They found some clue and now they sent them to investigation it! So to speak, they might be at HQ or that lab!”

“In the middle of Jungle? Investigation in the middle of morning at that ruin which just pile of junk after being explode by bomb? Only three of them?” Taeyeon lowering her newspaper.

“Yes, in the middle of jungle and now they already on their way out from HQ! Nah, not only three of them! There’s Shinyoung, Narsha, and some SKNS squad too!”

“But seriously, I didn’t even know what kind of experiment that needs to be made at middle of Jungle!” Hyoyeon come to join the breakfast.

“Whatever it is, sure that make North’s scared that they even sent their assassin to ruin and killed the researcher but they don’t even found anything useful in there! First is our Prime Minister, second is their minister, and third is our Experiment…now what?”

Sooyoung just shrugged and continue to eat, “You just over thinking! But North assassins you say? Already confirmed that the attacker come from North? Furthermore, what exactly that experiment about?”

“Who else will attack us beside North?”

“Yeah, but our King can’t do anything since like you said…only selective person know about this experiment and even we, the elite team didn’t even have any single clue beside this experiment held in the middle of Jungle with heavily guarded and all! The King didn’t want this problem get to public, so they decide to take it on their own custody!” Taeyeon throw her newspaper away and begin to eat, “Come on, hurry up! We need go to SKNS!! Before we could get our trips Italy permission!!”

“Our King to kind-hearted…”

South Korea is Monarchy country, rule by King. Even though right now North and South at cold war, both of country didn’t do something big to create war between them. Though one wrong move and bigger scale war will explode and might destroying both of country, without any further evidence they couldn’t do anything but to do investigation. That’s why now border line or North-South tightly guarded by both side.   

 

At military van, there are three girls sitting. These girls are member of SNSD, since they wear their semi-formal clothes all black one instead SKNS uniform. Tiffany Hwang, girl who calmly reading fashion magazine, her red hair is her trademark beside her eye-smile. Sunny Lee, short blonde hair girl with handheld game. Nicole Joen, girl who seem fast sleep because long journey.

“Fany-ah! Did you think we will found anything useful for this case? I though they already examine every single area and aspect at that ruin? Or rather is there anything that needs to search? Some kind of evidence or anything that still left?”

“You remember about unknown sniper that killed North minister from almost 2,680 M and escape easily like that. Our emperor suspect the one who did the massacre to our researcher is the same person! Or might be same person with that killer who killed our Prime Minister! Honestly, speaking let’s not put our hope too high for this investigation!”

“In other word, Your Highness didn’t want to believe that North Korea who did this? Who kill our researcher?”

“Yep, maybe. But everyone here already deduce that the one who did this is North! Loud and Clear! But this Top Secret experiment, so I guess there’s things that can slips from our eye…”

“Top Secret and confidential experiment! Oh, so that’s why they even send Jessie with us? Usually she will stay at her office room and do nothing except sleeping”

“Yeah we might need secretary from SKNS and also she the one who held some important data about that experiment! Not to mention she will record all our progress and report it to our higher ranker! Speak about Jessie, where is she?”

Nicole wake up and yawn “She behind us with Shinyoung unnie and Narsha unnie! They said they need to talk something about France case! Because they found something strange or weird about that killer butler!”

Tiffany just chuckle, with Shinyoung and Narsha, you will never be able to sleep even for someone like Jessica. “Oh well, I guess they can keep Jessie being entertain and stay awake!”

“But come once again, what is there something weird about that butler?” Sunny huffed and looking at Tiffany who just raised her shoulder.

“No one know, but maybe Director of SKNS already know or noticing something not to mention the fact he could hide knife without being noticing by guard like that! Not to mention she can easily outwit Taetae and throw her easily like that!”

“Not to mention he could easily choose path that blocked my snipping shots! He really pro! Did you see when he jumps over the bridge followed by his exploding car? Like everything already perfectly planned! After that several hours when we still trying searching for him, we got news Minister of North Korea just die because unknown sniper!”

“That’s true…I mean who in the world or in South Korea could shots at 2,680 M perfectly bull eye shots at night time? I know the record held by shooter from Australia!”

“No one in Korea could…” Nicole just sighed.     

Tiffany just sighed and rubbed her head, “I hope when we got out holiday trip to Italy, we will free from that work! I mean…come on, our PM, their Minister, our researcher…this too much, I need my shopping dose!”

Arrive at destined location, they arrive at ruin that used to be Lab for top secret experiment. One girl with dirty blonde hair approach Tiffany with her bored expression. Jessica Jung, that’s her name. She is SKNS secretary, youngest in history.

“Why so moody? Did you get something useful?”

“Don’t get me to start, Tiffany Hwang! All they talking are about how tasty the food that butler brings, about beer and chicken, etc! Now, just do your job and we can get home earlier!!” Jessica clasp her hands and glaring at Tiffany.

After 5 hours of investigation, the teams give up because they couldn’t found something useful. Either since beginning zero or burned to ash by explosion, no one know. Not to mention this place already investigating by them about 3 month ago.

“How upsetting, nothing and nil! We couldn’t found any trace of sniper or anything beside supposedly North Korean assassin’s killer!” Sunny huffed and sit beside worn out Nicole.

“Right, three month ago I remember that I’m the one who lead the evacuated mission! All corpse that we found already burned to the point can’t be recognize between researcher or security and we even spend three day and three night to searching this place high and low but nothing!” Tiffany just sighed.

“Where’s Jessica unnie?”

Tiffany pointed at Jessica who still talking with Shinyoung, seem like serious talk. Shinyoung just huffed and Jessica just sighed and pinch bridge of her nose. “Let’s just finished it, we couldn’t find anything useful!” Jessica said to Shinyoung who just salute at Jessica. They wrap up their investigation and heading for HQ, while Jessica writes a report for her Director.