Handful

Just a Bodyguard.
[Your Pov]

You looked at your reflection and stared. Wearing black jeans, a grey t shirt and black combat boots. Your hair was pulled back in a samurai style ponytail, you left the restroom cleaning up whatever mess you made then went to the living room were you folded the blanket you used for the night before placing you placed it on the coffee table.

You looked around at pictures that were hung up around the apartment and studied them... Well more of studied the person and what their name was. You did well until you got to one of the girls. Who was it again?

Yuri?... No.... Seohyun?... Maybe.

"That's Yoona. " a voice said interrupting your thoughts. You turned around and saw a beautiful blonde haired woman, she had a caring but mischievous feel to her.

"Ah Buenos.. Good morning Ms Hyoyeon." you said bowing.

Hyoyeon patted your head and chuckled "Just Hyoyeon please, Alyxander oppa" she said to you.

"Please call me Alyx..So this is Ms Yoona right?" You asked pointing to the picture.

"Mhm, and this is Yuri-ah and Seobaby is right there" Hyoyeon said leaning on you slightly.

You watched Hyoyeon go on about differences of the three but unfortunately you didn't really pay attention, you were so lost in the girls beauty you ended up missing every single word she said.

"Got it?" she asked.

"Got it, thank you Hyoyeon." you said breaking from your daze, Hyoyeon mearly smiled before she walked off to her room leaving you.

It was now 5am and now somewhat hectic. You listened as the leader of the group went to wake each of the other members excluding Hyoyeon. You heard the groans of protest the members gave when they were awaken. You sat there watching the members running around to get ready until Taeyeon who was ready for the day walked up to you.

"Good morning Alyxander oppa." She said to you in a innocent tone that worried you a bit.

"Good morning Ms Taeyeon, how are you doing." you asked calmly even though you felt nervous for what was about to come.

"I'm doing good.. Oppa I was wondering if you could maybe go and wake Jessica up for me please." Taeyeon asked you.

"Si jefa.. Of course Ms." You replied back causing her to smile.

"Thank you, her room is the second on the left. Here you might need this." Taeyeon said handing you a cucumber, you nodded confused then made your way to the room and knocked before entering.

"Ms. Jessica, I was sent to wake you." you announced to the sleeping girl. Seeing as she didn't move you shook her gently but still she didn't wake. You began poking her but sadly it did not have any effect.

You placed the cucumber on the dresser near the head of Jessica thinking of ways to wake her until you heard a dolphin m

"Get that thing out of here!" Jessica yelled angrily from the other side of the bed where she gave you a glare that made your heart skip a beat. Confused and scared you left the room with the cucumber and went straight to the living room where you were faced with 6 laughing girls, 1 disappointed with the six and 1 worried.

"Unnies" the disappointed one that I recognized as Seohyun... I think?... The girl shook her head and walked up to you giving you a apologetic look then made her way to the kitchen.

"Is Jessie alright, never mind I'll go check on her." Tiffany said passing you making her way to Jessica.

"Ms Jessica is awake, Ms Taeyeon." you said calmly walking to the vertically challenged woman handing her the cucumber.

"Oppa, could you drop the whole Ms thing please? Makes us feel old" Taeyeon said to you.

"Alright, then just call me Alyx." you told her thinking all the while that these girls were a handful.