Getting the Job

Just a Bodyguard.
Your Pov.

I sat in the chair and watched the man in front of me, he threw a pencil. I caught it and snapped it in two.

"I read your file, your the best I only get the best." The man said.

"Who's the girl I have to protect." I asked him with a slight hispanic accent. The man laughed.

"Snsd is a girl group. There are nine of them." He said to me, is this man crazy? One bodyguard for nine girls? This idiot.

"I can't protect nine girls at once old man" I said irratated at the man for not thinking this throughly.

"They're schedules are practically empty right now, just practice,outings and concerts are what you'll need to focus on right now" The man told me confident in his answer. I held back a sigh and nodded.

"You will go to their apartment today and that's when you'll begin working. I'm confident you have the things you'll need already." He said handing me a paper.

"Si, I have them." I took the paper and left the room making my way to the dorm.

I stood outside the door and sighed then knocked twice. The door opened to show a short girl with black hair looking at me.

"Hello I'm Alyxander Doc Marten, I was told this is the dorm of snsd I'm the bodyguard." I told the girl irratated at the fact of my accent.

"Oh Lee Soo Man told us you'd be coming, come in" the girl said opening the door wider, I picked up my luggage and entered the room. Walking straight down the hall I now found myself in the sala or living room where 8 girls sat.

"Kids this is our bodyguard.." the girl that opened the door for me said.

"Buenos..Ahem Hello I'm Alyxander." I said watching their reactions.