one.

A Broken Promise.

Author's POV

Seohyun looked at the heart pendant as it swirled. 

tumblr_mg6cnlQmUc1rgevi4o1_500.jpg

"I want to start anew,"

"I love you Seohyun. Now, till forever."

"Till forever."

His words kept repeating in her mind as she walked along the beachside, listening to the waves. She could hear them hitting the shore. Swoosh. Swoosh. Swoosh. She walked closer to the water, letting the waves topple over her foot. She then hung the necklace around her neck as a car honk was observed in the distance. She turned around to see that person.

"Seohyun!" he called out as she smiled, waving to him.

"Come on! Let's play in the water!" Seohyun yelled back as the man walked out of the car, wearing shorts and sandals. Reaching her, they embraced for a while as she tiptoed, recieving a quick peck from the guy.

"Babe, Happy 2nd Anniversary," he whispered in her ear, pulling out a box from his pocket. He slowly opened the box, revealing a shining gold bracelet. Seohyun covered in shock.

"Kyuhyun! How much did this cost?" she exclaimed as he just smiled, wrapping his arms around her.

"The cost of this is no match to how much you're worth," he said as she just hid her face in his chest, barely able to control herself from smiling. He took the bracelet from the box and put it on her wrist, letting it glisten in the sun. She let her arm wrap around Kyuhyun as she kissed him on the cheek.

"It's beautiful Kyu," she whispered as Kyuhyun laughed.

"Nothing is as beautiful as you," he said and with that he took her in for a long and deep kiss. Seohyun slightly pushed away after a while.

"I couldn't breathe," she said without failing to blush.

"Sorry," Kyuhyun said rubbing his nape. Kyuhyun took her hand in his.

"I love Seohyun, so much," He said to her seductively as Seohyun just laughed, snuggling her head near his neck.

"You know I love you too,"

 

Fluff chappie to begin with ^.^ Thank you all who have subscribed before the story even started :D I will update soon >< Comment, Subscribe, Upvote <3

tumblr_miqza5nVtW1s6f7xmo1_500.jpg Have a great day everyone :D