Too much...

Too much Starcraft [One-Shot]

KyuHyun's P.O.V

My life is a mess.
It's been six months since she left. It's been six months. Six painful months. I missed her. I really do. I love her. I really do. If only I could turn back time, I would go back to the time when we were together and chose her. I regret what I did.
My life has been dull since then. Everywhere I look I can see her beautiful and innocent face. She made my life colorful and happy. I missed her texts and calls. I missed her ‘take cares’. I missed her smiles. I missed her hugs. I missed everything about her. But now she's gone.

Six months ago~

KyuHyun's P.O.V

I'm a star craft addict. I play every day. Almost every hour and every minute. Whenever I had time, I would rather play than rest. In the dorm, no one can beat me. They say I'm an evil genius magnae. Indeed I am genius but not evil. Even though it may seem that I’m cold hearted, I still have a heart. kekeke~

Today is Super Junior's day off. We don't have any schedules. It's rest day. Some of the Hyungs went out. Some just slept and took a rest. DongHae hyung is playing with me now. His skills improved. He almost got me in this game. Today was peaceful. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It’s a call from my beloved SeoHyun. Yeah, you heard it right. Seo Jeo Hyun of the group Girl's Generation is my girlfriend.
I paused my game and picked up my phone. It’s been awhile since we last talked and met. She's busy and I'm busy. I understand that.

"Yobeoseyeo? SeoHyun-ah?" I said.
"Kyu oppa? i miss you" she said cheerfully.
She's always cheerful but I think she's more on high spirits today than her usual self. What's the occasion? I shrugged it off and continued to speak with her.
"SeoHyun-ah, i miss you too. what's up?" I asked her.
"Oh. nothing oppa. Are you free today?" she asked. Now her voice changed to a bit sad. What’s wrong with this girl?
"Yes, it's our day off today. Why?" I said and continued.
"Really? Can you pick me later here at SM building?" she said.
I thought for a while. It's been so long since we went out so I guess I should pick her up later.
"Sure babe. I'll pick you at around 7:30."
"yaaaay! See you later oppa." and with that, she ended the call.
I looked at the watch and its still 2:30 pm. I still have so much time. I guess I'll just play again until it turns 7:30.

SeoHyun's P.O.V

It's already 7:00 pm. Our rehearsals are done and I’m freakin'ly tired. But I set aside my tiredness and keep my energy. I'm going to meet Kyu oppa today. I'm so excited. I missed him so much.
As we walked out of the building, I bid goodbye to my unnies.
"Why are you staying here SeoHyun-ah? Are you waiting for someone?" Yuri unnie asked.
"neh unnie. I'm going to meet Kyu oppa today." I replied.
"Oh. I see. Don’t go home late okay?" Yuri unnie ordered.
"neh unnie. Goodbye!" I waved goodbye at them as they entered the van.
I looked at my watch and its 7:15 pm. I sighed. I took my bag and made sure that I didn't forget anything especially my gift for Kyu oppa. I sat at the entrance and texted Kyu oppa.

KyuHyun's P.O.V

I was on the verge of winning my nth game for this day until someone texted me. I paused the game and looked at my phone to see who it was. It's a text from SeoHyun.

Text message:
Oppa, where are you? I'm at the entrance of the building right now.
Love,
SeoHyun~

I looked at the watch. I still have 13 minutes more. I’ll have my last round for today. She wouldn’t mind. I’ll just borrow Leetuek hyung’s car later to arrive there faster. Now, back into the game.
Some of the Hyungs were back from where they had been and joined us to play the game. No one defeated me yet. I'm really a genius.
I was winning again from Donghae hyung when suddenly, leetuek hyung scolded me.

"yah! KyuHyun-ah! Are you going to answer your cellphone or not?" Leetuek hyung seemed angry.
Wait. My phone has been ringing? I didn’t notice that. With a heavy heart, I took my phone and turn it off. I'm playing here so no one should disturb me.
When I came back, Donghae hyung was smiling evily since he was on the verge of winning. I couldn't let this happen! I quickly took my game controller and made my comeback.
"There’s no way you're gonna defeat me hyung." I coldly stated with an evil grin on my lips.
I was so hooked in the game that I didn't notice the time. Leetuek hyung, Shindong hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Donghae hyung, even Heechul hyung played with me. But no one can reach my level in star craft.

I was playing with Shindong hyung now and guess what? He’s good. He's going to win but sorry hyung. I'm about to use my special technique when...
"MWOH?!" Leetuek hyung screamed.
I twitched a bit of his sudden scream but I didn’t become so obvious.
"SEOHYUN'S DEAD?! WHY?!"
That caught me off guard and I looked at him. I was frozen in shock. I accidentally dropped my game controller and I didn’t even care to get that back. I just sit there. Completely shocked and my mind was still absorbing all the information that are coming in. I didn't know what to say or do now. What should I do? SeoHyun's dead? I can't believe it. I WON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

I slowly moved my head to face the screen and Shindong Hyung proudly said that he defeated me. Is Shindong hyung deaf? Didn’t he hear what Leetuek hyung said? Is that my imagination?

Game over. Then it hit me. I was going to meet her today. We would go out today. I quickly ran to Leetuek hyung and I saw the other hyungs were gathered there too. They had a sad look on their face. They gave me an apologetical look. Leetuek hyung told me everything.

"SeoHyun-ah was waiting for you Kyu. She was supposedly going to a nearby cafe." Leetuek was now on the state of crying. While I was just staring into space. My mind couldn’t register anything.

"While she was walking, three men came and tried to her." Leetuek hyung continued.
I looked at him in disbelief and tears are threatening to fall right now.
"SeoHyun fought back and managed to run away but..." leetuek hyung stopped and continued. "b-but the guys managed to shot her head and left her in the dark alley lifeless."
I couldn't believe it. There's no way this is happening. I can hear the other hyungs sob. Donghae hyung patted my back.
I went to the living room and took my phone. I my phone and I got multiple missed calls and messages and a voice mail. All from SeoHyun.

Despite the tears that making my vision blurred, I read the messages and it totally broke my heart.

[Oppa, where are you? it's already 8:00 pm. I'm still waiting here. love, seohyun.]

[Oppa, I'll just go to a nearby cafe and wait you there okay?. love, SeoHyun.]

[Oppa, there are men following me. I'm afraid. Where are you now oppa?. love, seohyun]

After reading the messages sent by seohyun, I clenched my fist in anger. I’m angry at myself. How could I let this happen?
Tears are streaming down my cheeks and my vision gets blurry. I hesitated to listen to the voicemail SeoHyun sent me. But I did.

"Oppa..." I could tell SeoHyun was afraid and was running for her breaths are heavy.
"Saranghae oppa. Saranghae. Happy monthsary!" I could hear a gun shot in her line.

Tears now are flowing endlessly in my eyes.
I dropped my phone and stared into space.
I was angry at myself.
I could've been there for her and protect her.
I totally regret what I did.

I should've chosen her over starcraft.

 

-----

hello!!! thank you for reading my first ever posted story!!! :DDDD
I'm sorry for some grammatical and spelling errors. hehehe~