Look At Me Now

Look At Me Now

As soon as they reached Sulli's house, Sehun brought her up to her room. 

"Take a shower first ok? I don't want you to get sick from all the rain. I'll go down and make some hot soup for you." 

Just as he was about to leave her room, "Sehun ah........" "Umm?" "Gomawo." 

All he could do was gave her a light nod and off he went to the kitchen. He took off his top as it was drenched while running in the rain in search for her and placed it on top of the heater bar for it to dry. Sehun was used to Sulli's house. After her parents migrated to Canada, he would visit her daily. In fact, he even has her house keys which her parents told him to hold on to. Her parents had asked him to look after her while they were in Canada. He took out a pot and started mixing in the ingredients to make her some fresh mushroom soup. Being independant, he knew how to do lots of things, especially cooking. Ocassioanlly, he would cook dinner for Sulli too. He would usually stay till 10 but that night, he made a decision to stay over for a night. He wanted to ensure that she was ok, that she was not going to do anything stupid. He wanted to protect her.

"S-sehun you done cooking?" Sulli called out from her room.

"Yeah.. come out and eat while it's still hot." 

She came out with her blue pyjamas and a towel around her neck. "Smells good." As soon as she sat down on the dining table, she grabbed a spoon and wolfed down the bowl of mushroom soup. She practically drank the soup. "Someone's hungry. Need me to cook anything else?" "Gwenchana! I'm ok. " Sehun could only stare at the girl infront of him  wolfing down yet another bowl of soup which was initially his. Sulli put her spoon down and realized Sehun staring at her. "Wae?" "Yah Sulli.....you really dont want me to cook anything else?" "nah... Im full. Mianhae..i ate yours too." She giggled as Sehun ruffled her hair. "Typical Choi Sulli." 

After dinner, the childhood friends sat on the couch, each with hot chocolate in their hands. They sat there quietly while enjoying the hot chocolate. Sulli placed her cup on the coffee table and leaned on the couched. 

"Gomawo." 

Sehun turned to Sulli, "For?" 

"Bringing me home. If you were not there, i don't know what would have happened to me" 
"It's ok. That was all i could do to help." 
"Oh Sehun. You have done so many things for me. I'm so grateful to you. How could i ever repay you? I was so stupid to have not listened to what you said to me about that jerk Kim Jongin. That cheater. I should have just listened to you the first time you told me that you saw him with that two faced bestfriend ....i mean ex bestfriend of mine Jung Soojung. I should have trusted you. If i did, i would not have to go through all this. You would not have to worry about me." her words trailed off as tears began forming in her eyes again. 
"Yah~ Sulli ya... it wasn't your fault. None of this was your fault." He wiped away the tears in her eyes, "All this was fated to happen." 
"Sehun ah....i owe you so much. How can i ever repay you?" "I was sincere in helping you. You don't need to repay me with anything. I am always glad that i could help you. I was glad that i could protect you. The least i could do is to keep you safe." 

Sehun caressed her hair and gently pushed her head down to rest on his shoulder. Soon after Sulli fell asleep on his shoulder. He caressed her pale cheeks and carefully carried her bridal style to her bedroom and placed her on the bed. He placed a blanket over her cold body and went out to sleep on the couch. Sacrifices i make for the person i love. 

 

The next morning, Sulli woke up finding herself on her warm bed. She walked out of her room stretching her arms and saw the peacefully sleeping Sehun on the couch. She remembered what happened the previous day. Standing at her bedroom door like a statue, Sulli studied her childhood friend. She doesn't know what she is feeling but there was a suddent tickle in her heart. A sudden spark lit in her heart. She took a few steps towards him and bent down so that her eye level matched his. She curiosuly studied his facial features. Never did she knew that somewhere, somehow, she was attracted to this guy infront of her. The guy that she has treated as a brother her whole life. She just had this different feeling towards him now. She knew that this feeling wasn't how she normally felt towards Sehun. At that moment, she completely forgot about the heartbreak she was feeling. Sure she just broke up with that jerk the day before but because of him, the guy who was sound asleep infront of her, she completely forgot about it. Soon enough, her eyes trailed off to his perfect toned body and back to his face. Just then, he opened his eyes. Sulli jumped back and hit the coffee table. "ouch!" She rubbed her waist. Sehun who was wide awake then stood up and checked her. "Yah...you ok? What happened?" "n..nothing. I got shocked." Sulli stood up and ran to her room leaving Sehun dumbfounded. 

After taking a shower, Sulli went out of her room and was surprised to see pancakes topped with her favourite caramel syrup and strawberries on the table along with a glass of milk. Beside it was a post-it. "I've got something to settle. Eat your breakfast! I'll buy lunch." Sulli sat happily at the dining table and gobbled down her breakfast.

Meanwhile at Jongin's house....

"YAH! KIM JONGIN! I DEMAND YOU TO STEP OUTTA YOUR HOUSE IF YOU ARE NOT A COWARD!" 

"HANG ON! HANG ON! IM COMING!" Jongin shouted as he opened the door with force. He wasn't a little bit surprised to see Sehun standing infront of him.  "What do you want? Your silly girlfriend came asking for your help?" Jongin smirked. 

"How dare you! After all she did for you. After all those tears she has shed because of you. HOW DARE YOU TREAT HER LIKE THAT? WHAT?CHEATING ON HER? Jongin, i trusted you. But i'm sorry you broke my trust." 
"Whatever Sehun. I dont give a about whatever you're saying. Go on and go back to your stupid girlfriend. You're interrupting my time with Soojung." 

The next thing Jongin knew, he had a big bruise on his left eye. Furious Sehun had punched him.

"DONT YOU DARE CALL, TEXT OR EVEN MEET UP WITH SULLI AGAIN JERK." 

Sehun walked away leaving Jongin glaring at him as he walked out of the gates of his house. Sehun smirked as he exited the gates. He went to the nearest fast food restaurant and bought burgers for Sulli and himself. He was proud that he could teach Jongin a lesson. 

--

"Sulli! I'm here!"  Sehun called out as he entered her house. 

"Home so soon?" she came out from her room. 
"Yeap. I bought burgers for lunch." "Nice!" 

Sehun set up the table a placed the burgers on a plate. "Dig in!" Sulli exclaimed excitedly. Both of them ate silently and savoured the burger. 

"I'll wash the plates and cups. You go watch tv or something." Sulli said as she made her way to the kitchen and placed the dished in the sink.
As she was scrubbing the plates, Sehun came behind her and playfully kissed her cheek and ran away. She felt butterflies in her stomach. "Y-yah Oh Sehun!" She chased after Sehun who ran off to the store room and locked himself in it. 
"Oh Sehun open up the door!" 
"Andwe!" 
"Yah! Who said you could kiss me anytime you want?"
"...." 
"You know what. Suit yourself. Get biten by spiders in there." Sulli smirked. The only thing Sehun was sacred of was creepy crawlies like spiders. Anything but spiders. 
"WHAT?" Sehun barged the door open and fell to the ground. He opened his eyes to see two wide eyes staring back at him. Those eyes belonged to Sulli who was under him. Their eyes interlocked and time stopped. "Yah.....Sehun.....you're heavy........i......cant......breathe....." Sehun got back to his conciousness and stood up leaving Sulli gasping for air. "Mianhae." He pulled Sulli up. 

They sat on the couch both on sitting on the edges of each end of the couch. Sehun gathered up courage. 

"Sulli." She turned to face him and once again, they interlocked the eyes. 
"I'm sorry if you treat me only as a brother. But all these years, i found myself liking you."
"....." 
"I don't see you as a sister Choi Sulli. So can you accept this pabo to be your.........namja chinggu?" Sehun looked down and bit his lip. 
Sulli came closer to him and lifted his head up. 

 


"......yes." and almost immidiately Sehun's eyes brighten and he slowly leaned in and pecked her lips. 
"Gomawo." 
Sulli stood still from the confession. 

Sehun smiled and gave her a warm hug. Soon, they were sleeping in each other's embrace.

 

 

-------------------------

 

Hello to my readers! I know the ending kinda but hey look! I managed to write the oneshot right? TT___TT I think that i need to work on my writing skills after the long hiatus. So this was my first attempt to write after the hiatus and this was the result of it! :P And sorry for any grammatical errors or spelling errors!  I hope you leave some comments about the story and how it can be improved! It'll be much appreciated. ^^ Thanks for reading anyways~ SESUL COUPLE FOREVER! :D