Mission impossible.

Fatal Attraction

"Do that Jinyoung! Accept that mission! We can get revenge in the midst." Gongchan bugged Jinyoung.

"Gongchan this is serious business! Don't play around." Cnu reprimanded. "Hyung! Not i am not... Just accept! I am sure we will do a good job! hyung you wanted to revenge partly also right?"

"Whatever!" Gongchan made the decision for them as he snatched the file from their boss. " That girl hit my car... and i do sure know her, she captured my son to jail for nothing!"

"See hyung! Let's just do it!" Gongchan walked gingerly out from the room, Jinyoung followed him tightly. He kept silence the whole time, "Gongchan, lets quit this."

"What?! Hyung... No! Not this..." Gongchan argued, Jinyoung was the perfect person but yet he decided to back out.

"Don't hurt that girl."

"Why? Hyung...aren't you always cold and heartless towards outsiders?"

"I love her."

Gongchan spit out the water he was consuming. It was too shocking after all. His hyung was in love, yet him, the little brother doesn't support him. "Loving everyone in the world is alright but not her."

"I will see first... The mission.."


a/n: Sorry if this is short though... i am planning to make the story exciting... shall i add more characters?? ^^