Introduction.

Fatal Attraction

Introduction.

Jinyoung took up his gun, held up his arm and pointed directly at the target. Bang. Bang. Bang. The bullets pierce though the thin white sheet of targets.

“Excellent. Almost close to hitting the bull’s eye.” Gongchan said as he rubbed his blurry eyes, he had just woken up from bed. Most of the members wake up late, but being the ‘mother’ of it, he has to wake up early to prepare breakfast and start his daily routine of organising his targets. Even though, he is the leader, he would only practise when he has the time to spare, or sometimes he would rather slack down on his office desk.

“Have you eaten?”

“Yes. But them…Should I wake them up?”

“Maybe you should. We have got a target, prepare yourself for it.”

“Yes hyung. This time we will never fail our expectations.”

“What a pretty one, totally my style!” Cnu exclaimed as he grinned at the image like an idiot, as if that woman is a rare species of human kind.

“But you should not fall in love with her. She is our target, the more you love the more you will get hurt. Hyung will kill her, so wake by up now.” Gongchan replied bluntly as he forced the opening of the bottle into his mouth and gulped down the small cup of yellowish banana milk.

“Park ChoRong, That is. She works as a waitress in a neighbouring café, lives with her sick parents in the fourth district of Seoul. She had owned a great amount of cash to the gangsters and had no ability to pay it. She has a girl-friend that works as a police officer of the Special Investigation Unit. Interesting.” Jinyoung read out. This might be the easiest target for today. This girl will die and the cause of it is the financial problems, and her parents.

“How many plans for this hyung?” Sandeul asked. “Nope, none at all, we are directly going to catch-and-kill. This is no big deal. How hard could it be?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrow, full of confidence.

“How much for this?”  Baro asked as he mixed the protein shake together with his favourite milo. “Not too sure, but it states clearly that we would be definitely satisfied with it.”

 

“Then, Shall we start?” He said.

But that was the beginning of the all the mistakes and tragic love.