Gone.

Fatal Attraction

Gone.

She was there, Park ChoRong was sitting on the red coloured sofa happily chatting with someone on the phone and watching the television at the same time. Gracefully she brought the cup filled with water to her rosy lips and drank down it. She looks so happy, but what she doesn’t know is that she will soon be still; as still as a log. Jinyoung took up the picture and look at her again, it is her.

They wore up their masks and prepared they weapons. “Cnu, you will be responsible to climb in the window, same to Sandeul and Baro. I and Gongchan will walk through the door. This time we must be sure that nothing shall be left over, Fighting! Get in positions.” Jinyoung commanded through the thin cloth, and soon they barged into the house.

✰✰✰

“ChoRong-ah! ChoRong? Where are you? Hello?” The phone mysteriously turned to dead silence but then a conversation was heard. Eunji was having many doubts, perhaps did she not want to talk anymore, or she was talking to someone else.

“Who are you?! Wh…what... what you doing here?”

“Miss, hello. We are here to kill you?”

 

What?! Kill? ChoRong, I am going to save you.” Eunji took her police gun and her bullet vest. They are most probably armed since they are speaking that confidently. She dashed to the road and hailed a taxi to her house.

Bang. Bang.

“Hyung we are done let’s leave shall we?” Cnu whispered. “Let’s go” He replied as they walked out of the house. “Oh wait, never mind you all go to the van first I think I left my phone there.” Gongchan anxiously remarked as he rushed back.

Eunji reached her house; the streets were dead silent and pitch black. Holding her gun high and then she pushed the door opened slowly. There was a black figure inside, she charged her gun and start to shoot the intruder mercilessly. It was a 5 to 6 foot tall man wearing a mask; he was injured and cursing in pain.

✰✰✰

“Hyung, look there is a girl with a gun trying to go in the house! Gongchan is still inside! What to do?!” sharp-eyed Baro spotted her. “Stay here, I will go.” Jinyoung said as he jumped out from the van window, they are used to this already, jumping out of windows, doors are not too much of an annoyance. Jinyoung followed behind her cautiously every of her step.

When she held her gun and shot Gongchan, Jinyoung himself immediately jump on her and pushed her down as low as possible towards the ground restraining her to shoot any further.

She must be the police but why does she has that familiar scent…much mysterious

a/n:I will try to write more actions in the fic! Thanks for subbing, there lots of hw to do ^^..