I Love You

She Makes My Life Complete

 

I don’t know how it happened, but I fell in love with everything about her. Since the first time I saw her, her movements, her smile, and that manly behavior, everything was perfect. When we moved to the dorm, I spent a lot of time with her, knowing her, making her part of my life. It's been five years since we started this band together, five years of constant flirting, but never a confession. I love her and I know she loves me, but we're too coward to accept it.

-Yuriah… - I whispered when I woke up and didn’t find her by my side – Yuri baby…

I got up from the bed and found Hyoyeon in the kitchen, talking on the phone, because of the way she was talking I supposed it was Nicole. I approached her and asked her for Yuri, but she ignored me. I went to Yoona’s rom, she always knew where my baby is.

-Yoona, wake up! Do you know where Yuri is?
-She must be flirting with Hara or something like that, let me sleep!
-Yah! Don’t say that! I don’t know where she is, she didn’t tell me where she was going to go – my voice was becoming sad, this kind of thing never happen, I always know where Yuri is, but not now.

I went to Sooyoung’s room and she was still sleeping, Sunny was asleep, too, and Seohyun didn’t have any idea. Taeyeon wasn’t helpful either.

I left the room and looked for the last person I would ask for Yuri, not because I don’t want to ask her, but because fans always link her with Yuri as a couple and that makes me really jealous.

-Jessica, are you awake?

Silence.

-Jessica, I’m talking to you, wake up!

Silence.

-JESSICA JUNG, I’M TALKING TO YOU!
-YAH! Could you stop yelling? I’m trying to sleep and you came to interrupt me, what the hell do you want?!

Silence.

-Okay, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you – she said with a lower voice
-No, I’m sorry, I’m just worried about Yuri.
-What happened to Yuri?
- I wake up and she wasn’t by my side, she didn’t tell me where she went.
-Have you tried to call her?
-She doesn’t have her phone. Do you know where she is?
-If I knew it, Tiffany, I would tell you so you let me sleep. Just wait for her, she has to be okay, if she wasn’t okay, paparazzi would know it and so you would know it.

I went to the living room and the TV, Jessica was right. I watched the new for a while, but there were irrelevant thing. Suddenly, a text appeared in my phone.

“Come to the park near to the dorm, I’m waiting for you”

That text came from a unknown number, I didn’t know who it is. Yuri, maybe?

-What are you doing? – Hyoyeon sat by my side.
-So you hear me now? – I asked her with a pout.
-Yes, I’m not talking with my girlfriend anymore - she laughed – are you reading texts from your girlfriend?
-Yah! She isn’t my girlfriend… yet – I smiled – I receive this text from an unknown number.

Hyoyeon looked at the number and text for a while.

-Go.

It was the only thing she said.

-What?
-Go! It could be an emergency.
-But I don’t even know who is it, I..
-Nothing! Just go and that’s it! Hurry up!
-Are you sure?
-Ash! Miyoung, do you trust me? Do what I say and go!

With that said, she stood up and went away. I didn’t know what to do, I trusted Hyoyeon, she was always right. I took a jacket and left the dorm. I started to walk, didn’t want to use the car. When I get to the park, it was empty, but in the center there was a table, and in the table something that looked like a letter. I took it and read it.

“Turn around”

An electricity ran through my body, it was a hidden camera or something like that? Before moving, I heard a voice. My heart beat faster when I heard that beautiful melody. I turned around and she was the only girl who could make me feel like this. Kwon Yuri.

You´re better then the best
I´m lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler than the flip side of my pillow that´s right
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me
Lets me know that it´s ok 
Yeah it´s ok
And the moments when my good times start to fade

A smile appear in my face while I heard her sing, little by little she came closer.

You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed 
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head 
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold 
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile

Finally, she came by my side, with a smile. She didn’t say anything, just look at my eyes. She took one of my hands and gave me a piece of paper.

-Read it – it was the only thing she said.

I opened the paper and a tear ran down my cheek after reading it.

“I want you to know that I feel the same way you do. I never told you this, because I was afraid of everything and everyone. But now I want everything to be different, I want to fight for you. Would you like to fight with me?”

-Of course I would, Yuri – my tears keep flowing.
-Tiffany Hwang – she kneeled – Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Those were the words I always wanted to hear and finally I do. I nodded because the shock left me without words. She stood up and hugged me.

-I love you, Tiffany, I always did, you’re the most important person in my life.
-I love you, too, Yuri… I love you since the first time I saw you.

She cupped my face with her hands and pressed her lips with mine softly, making me live the happiest day of my life. Yuri is the girl I always wanted, and now, she makes my life complete.