--

I'm Sorry

     He watches her as she walk down the aisle in the arm of her father. She's beautiful. With her flowing white dress, her hair is simply put down and light make up, she looks like an angel. She holds the pink and white lillies bouquet that are shamelessly ugly compared to the bride.

     The girl with slightly glossy eyes looks up, giving a little smile for him. Joonmyeon nods and silently gives support through his eyes, saying it's all going to be ok and you can do this.

     He's still dazed by her beauty, she's always been beautiful for him, ever since he met her. And he's happy to see her in a wedding dress.

     But he's not the one who's going to take her hand. He's not the one who's going to put the ring on her finger. He's not the one who's going to vow to her, kiss her, and not the one who's going to be her husband.

     He steps aside closer to the groom, his own little brother Jongin, and give him a little tap on his shoulder as an encouragement. Jongin bit his lip nervously as she walks closer and closer, and finally, the father gives her hand to the groom.

     They are doing a usual ceremony for the wedding. As the clock ticks, a particular man's heart is breaking into pieces. He grits his teeth together trying to bear the pain.

     And as Jongin put the ring on her, a tear fell from his eye. His friends and family maybe think that's because of happiness but only him knows better. He wipes the tear away and bravely, he steps up, and then hugs his brother and his new wife.