-two.

Romantic Pinkfinite

"Who do you think we'll partner you with?"

Chorong pointed at one of the staffs and laughs. "Teen Top Niel-ssi!"

 

After fifteen minutes, Chorong arrived at the amusement park but easily got distracted by the food stalls on the side. She checks them one by one, forgetting the fact that she’s actually filming for a show. As she turned her heels around, she noticed a group of girls gathering in front of the ferris wheel with cameras around, and that’s when her heart started beating faster than before. She took steps closer to the area and finally found the destined guy for her. “Annyeong haseyo~”

 

"Which one do you prefer? Yoonrilla or Bomirilla?"

Bomi let out a crying laugh. "Don't do this to me~"

 

Unlike the other girls who really prep themselves with beautiful dresses and three or more inch heels just for meeting someone special, Yoon Bomi only wore the casual outfit of denim shorts and white knitted sweater top with a pair of black converse together with a cap. She actually arrived five minutes earlier in the destination and waited on the 10th floor. Getting the signal that he’s on his way, Bomi breathe a huge amount of air and stood in front of the metallic door. In a few seconds, formed a huge 'O' for she has been surprised by the person behind it.

 

"What if one of your co-stars have also participated on the show?"

Eunji's eyes widened and leaned forward. "Who? Who? Who?"

 

Eunji walked past the eerily empty rooms while having a mixed emotions of nervousness and excitement. She stops from her tracks and turned to the side to check her appearance from the window of one of the abandoned classrooms. While brushing her fringe to make it equally distributed, she slightly jumped in surprise as she heard a faint sound of a piano. She turned to the camera and fakes a sob. “This is not a horror special, right?” She slowly and carefully walked towards the last room on the right hallway and immediately noticed the man she’s gonna spend the day with. Her presence remained unnoticed until she brought her hand to cover his eyes.

 

"How are you and Taemin?"

Naeun's cheeks flushed a bit shade of pink. "We're good."

 

To think that this is the second time Naeun entered a show that lets an idol be partnered up to someone else, her nervousness can’t seem to subside. She stepped out of the car and brushes her dress then fixed her hair in place. She let out a nervous laugh before proceeding inside the building. Her eyes gaze upon every shop visible around and stopped at the escalator that links the two floors. She already noticed the guy in black from above and the pink blush visible once again on her cheeks.