-one.

Romantic Pinkfinite

 

"Do you think you have the strength to participate on this show?"
Sunggyu snickered. "Why did you even call me?"

 

He groaned in disagreement upon seeing the messy place. He chuckled hopelessly and made his way towards the grand piano placed at the middle of the room. He blew the dust off on the keys and wrapped his handkerchief to his delicate fingers. He started pressing them one by one until he is starting playing a melodic tune accompanied by a harmonious voice. “You~”

 

 

"What will you say about your girlfriends?"
Woohyun turned to the camera and bowed. "I'm sorry but I have to focus on one at the moment."

 

Kids playing around, lovers making out, a place where he was awkwardly standing in front of a gigantic ferris wheel with three roses in hand. His eyes continuously glancing around to find a sight of the girl he was waiting for. For a moment, a fan stopped on her tracks and stood beside him. She poked his arm and as he turned around, she flashes a bright smile. “Oppa, why are you here?” He chuckled. “Waiting for my destiny.”

 

 

"Will this show be a hindrance in your promotion?"
Hoya shook his head. "I have to prove that I am not gay because of my sitcom."

 

“I’m not romantic at all.” He tilted his head to the side with both of his hands on his pockets. “I’m a charismatic man.” He tiptoed and breathed deeply. “This is really making me nervous.” He held on his left chest and stared at the camera. “Is it really like this?” He stared back at the silver metallic door in front and let out a heavy sigh before pressing the button on the wall. “This is it, special girl.” The elevator opened then he went in.

 

 

"Will we be seeing L or Kim Myungsoo?"
Myungsoo pointed at the camera. "Watch and find out."

 

“This is my first date.” He clutches on his DSLR camera while walking through different stores inside of the mall. He kills his time browsing the Internet by checking the computers at the Apple Shop. The cameraman called for his attention before speaking an exciting announcement. “She has arrived.” Myungsoo nods his head and clutches tighter on his camera.