Finally!

A sweet relationship… one little mistake everything gone wrong.

After the incident. Taeyang wanted to go and visit mi yong but he’s afraid that this appearance infront of mi yong might be bad because mi yong had cried for ji yong for already a few days. A week had passed. Taeyang come to check how mi yong is is doing. Mi yong is so much better after the incident yesterday and he was planning to take mi yong out for the day and let her enjoy herself and forget about GD.

“ Hye mi yongie!”

“ Omo taeyang what are you doing here?!”

“ To come and see your beautiful face of course~!”

“ Hahaha stop fooling around..”

“hahaha okay okay.. so do you have any plans for today??”

“ so far..i don’t think so.. why?”

“Lets go to the amusement park!! I’ve always wanted to go there with you… please please please!!”

Mi yong’s POV:

Taeyang let out his aegyo . Which I can’t refuse like always.

“ okay okay! Just hold on a sec. I have to change.”

“ YAY!!! Our mi yongie is the prettiest of all!! I’ll wait in my car just come to my car if you are ready!!”

“HAHA he is so funny…” I said to myself as he slammed the front door.

After a while when I’ve finished preparing, I went out and I saw taeyang was waiting outside of his car and he waved at me. I shook my head and towards the car and taeyang help me to open the passanger seat door. I thanked him and go into his car. When we arrived at the amusement park, we ride almost all of the rides together and we both had a lot of fun. During lunch, we went to a jajangmun restaurant.

“Taeyang ah thank you for today.. I had a lot of fun today gomawo~”

He just smiled at me and suddenly I felt there is something that attract me to just stare at his smile. I tried to look away but I can’t. Suddenly my phone rang and finally I looked away and answer my phone.

“Mi yong ah! Where are you?! I’m so worried about you…” hyunnie screamed though the phone.

“ hyunnie ah relax.. I’m fine and I..”

Before I finished my sentence Taeyang snatched my mobile phone and said

“ya hyunnie! Bye! Don’t you dare interrupt my date with mi yong bye!!”

He disconnects the call before I take back my phone. I laughed and tell taeyang that I’m dead if I reached home. We both laughed and start to have our lunch. We chatted while we eat and talk about the fun we had in the amusement park. After we had our lunch, Taeyang bring me to myeon-dong for shopping and he said that he’ll pay anything that I wanted to buy.

“ it’s okay I don’t like shopping at all.. plus using your money is not a good idea…” I told taeyang

“So where do you wanna go then?” taeyang asked

“ How about the Beach?” I suggested

“ okay! Lets go!”

He pulled my hand and leave the restaurant. When we reach the beach, we sat down on a shady place and enjoy the view. I don’t know why but sitting beside Taeyang makes me nervous. Suddenly taeyang hold my hand and I looked at him awkwardly .

“ ya. What are you doing?” my cheek starts to blush and I tried to pull my hand away from him but he pulled my hand back

“ mi yong ah.. I like you… I know you just broke up with Ji yong but give me another chance.. my feelings towards you had never changed before you become a couple with Ji yong. Just give me a chance to let you be mine.” Said taeyang softly

I was shocked by the sudden confess from Taeyang.. I just kept on staring at him don’t know what to say. Suddenly he lean towards me and he KISSED me on my MOUTH! I was shocked and unable to move. I don’t know why but wanting to kiss back. So I did.

From that day me and Taeyang become a couple and I had forgive all the that GD and CL have done and the friendship between me, GD, and CL remains. When hyunnie and other members of Big Bang met, they become friends. The most funny part is after a few years, TOP, Daesung and Seungri like hyunnie and they are fighting with each other to catch hyunnie’s heart. So will hyunnie have feeling towards TOP, Daesung or Seungri ?

 

This is the final chapter of " a sweet relationship… one little mistake everything gone wrong" HAHAHA! i'll upload the story of hyunnie and the three members next time when i have my free time hope you all enjoy this story! thank you for reading! ^.^