Is it really gonna end??

A sweet relationship… one little mistake everything gone wrong.

Mi-yong’s POV:

I cant sleep for the whole night kept on thinking and staring at the picture that the unknown person send me. I kept on thinking who is that girl. The front door at the back is soo familiar and the girl… looks like..

She kept on looking at the side view of that girl squeezing her brain out of thinking who is the girl. She gave up the thinking and go to the kitchen to take a cup of water. After filling up the cup of water,all of a sudden, it occurred to her that the girl in the picture was her friend CL from 2ne1!!! She accidentally dropped her glass cup and the glass are all shattered on the floor and she sat down on the floor and start to cry.

“ OMO!! She looks a lot like CL!! Is that really her? That door is the front door 2ne1’s dorm!” I say while I cry.

Hyunnie heard the glass shattered sound and sprint out from her room and saw you sitting on the floor crying. Hyunnie look at me with her big eyes and slowly ran to me without stepping on the shattered glass. She help me up to my feet and bring me to my room.

“ Hyunnie-ah… eotteohge! The girl in the picture.. I figured out who is that.. it’s CL!! “ I say while I cried loudly and lean on hyunnie’s shoulder.

Hyunnie doesn’t know what to do. She just comfort me my rubbing her hand on my head. I cried myself out and went to sleep.

Hyunnie’s POV:

After mi yong slept, I left the room and clean up the mess.I sat in the living room on the sofa and think about the things that CL have done I cant believe she did that! After all these year! Suddenly I heard the doorbell. I go open the door and I was shocked that GD and CL was standing infront of the door. GD was holding a huge bush of roses and smile awkwardly to me. I blocked the door. Prevent GD and CL to come into my house because I don’t want mi yong to be hurt by them again..

“what the hell are you two doing here?! I don’t welcome you here get lost!” I say to them

“I know what I’ve done hurt mi yong but just let me talk to her for a sec. please” GD pleased.

“ SHI-RO!! Mi yong is asleep now. She is sick and her sickness is getting worse after the picture was sent by an unknown girl that you two LOVE BIRDS WERE KISSING! I wont let you meet her because I scared that after she meet you she will faint from crying! Go away!” I yelled

Gd and CL was speechless and wanted to start explaining again but I stop him by placing my hand infront of his mouth and he stop talking again. I slammed the door hard and turn around I saw mi yong standing behind me weakly and she thanked me then she ask me to let them. I refused but she pleased me and say she’ll wait for them in her room. I sighed and open the door again. They was preparing to leave.

“ya! Mi yong wants to talk to both of you.”

They look at me in an excited expression.

“Don’t be too happy so fast. If you two make her cry again I’ll chop you and cook jajangmun with your meat!” I said angrily.

They both gave me a smile and went into mi yong’s room. I waited outside just incase something happen in there.