Everything had been decide today.

A sweet relationship… one little mistake everything gone wrong.

GD opened mi yong’s room door while CL stand beside him and saw that mi yong was sitting beside the window staring outside. He knocked the door and waited for her reply but she did not. I go in with CL and close the door behind me.

“ Hye this is for you.” I say awkwardly while handing out the roses towards her.

She stood up angrily and take the roses and toss it to the ground.

“ HOW CAN YOU TWO DO THIS TO ME!! YA! JI YONG! I TURSTED YOU AND YOU DO THIS KIND OF THING TO ME?!  AND CL! I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS! YOU ARE THE ONE WHICH ENCOURAGED US TO BECOME A COUPLE AND NOW? WHAT IS THIS?!  I’M NOT GOING TO FORGIVE BOTH OF YOU!” mi-yong yelled as her tears starts to fall down from her eyes.

“ mi- yong ah… I’m so sorry I didn’t know what I was doing and back then I am drunk, I .. I … I so sorry…” CL said while crying.

GD was speechless standing there doesn’t know what to do seeing mi yong this mad for the first time. He just stare on the ground trying to control his temper and CL do all the explaining. After CL finished explaining, there is awkward of silence. After a while, hyunnie came in and asking them to leave.

“ You two should leave. I don’t wan to see you two anymore.” Miyong said softly.

“ya ji yong lets go.. mi yong needs her rest. Mi yong ah please don’t be mad I’m so sorry…” CL says as she pulls ji yong’s hand and leave mi yong’s room.

Hyunnine hurried go to mi yong’s side and cool her down.

“ I know it’s hard to date a super hot super star but now have some rest and just forget the stupid brat and just end your relationship with him. I believe that you’ll find much better guy than him.” Said hyunnie

“ hyunnie ah.. gomawo~” mi yong say it in a grateful tone after she had stopped crying.

 

The next chapter will be a longer chapter since its the last one.. so enjoy~