A Deja Vu?

Expected Valentine's Surprise?

 

'italized'  are texts [message or note] being read

italized are flashbacks

^^ Enjoy

--

It was a very bright Thursday morning and it was not just an ordinary morning, it was Valentine's Day. You woke up early in the morning and went to the kitchen to make you and your brother a breakfast. After cooking the breakfast you decided to make chocolates for your boyfriend and your brother's friends. After doing all those things, you went to your bathroom and prepared yourself to school. While taking your bath, you were imagining what would happen to you for this day since it’s your first valentine with your boyfriend, Kim Jong In.

"Yah! are you not going down?" You startled and finished preparing to school. You went down the kitchen and saw your brother, Sehun waiting for you.

"Good morning oppa!" you greeted warmly while sitting down. He smiled at you and started eating; you smiled and chuckled a little bit. He looked at you and shook his head, he continued eating and same with you. After eating, you and your brother went on the bus and took your seats. 

"Yah, you're in a good mood" Sehun said while staring at the street. You looked at him and grabbed your bag; you took the chocolates that you've prepared for him and his friends which include Kai. He looked at it suspiciously, you lightly hit his shoulder and gave him a glare before speaking, "these are for you and your friends. Each of the boxes has their names on it, so don't ever think of getting Kai oppa's!" He snorted but took the chocolates and smiled.

The bus came to halt and Sehun unloaded the bus but before unloading it, he messed your hair a bit and smiled. You glared at him and fixed your hair. Once the bus started moving, you saw Sehun waving goodbye to you and you waved at him back. The ride to your school was just short and you finally reached your school, you went down the bus and entered the school. Upon entering, many students of your age were greeting you which were normal.

You entered your homeroom and saw chocolate boxes, roses and bears on her desk. It was a kind of unusual to see chocolates, bears and roses on a table especially when it is in an all-girls school but it is not unusual to know that the students here have brothers that admires you. You shove the gifts from your desk to your desk’s drawer.

You waited until the bell rang and the classes started. You were listening to your teacher when your phone vibrated; you looked at your phone and saw a message. The message was from Chanyeol, one of your brother’s best friends. 'Thank you -ah, Happy Valentines to you', was the message. You slipped your phone back to your pocket and continued listening to you teacher.

Hours passed and it was lunch, usually you would be talking to Kai while roaming around the campus but today you sat down on the bench in the garden and stared at your phone.

“Stupid Jong In!” you said under your breath. You were staring at his picture when your friend, Minna came.

-ah, Happy Valentines!” she greeted you while catching her breath. “Happy Valentines too Minna” you greeted back and smiled at her.

“Yah, what are you going to do today?” she asked you with a hint of excitement in her voice; “I guess, I’m going to study” you answered while wearing a stone face.

’s POV:

            After answering her, her face fell and was sympathizing with me. I shook my head and smiled at her, telling her that I was okay. We continued talking until we heard some squeals, I looked at Minna and she gave me a curious look. Who could have arrived and made such commotion?

            “Yah, let’s take a look” she asked me and I nodded to her. We went to where the commotion was and saw a group of girls crowding over a group of guys. I went a bit closer to see who were the guys and saw my brother. I was about to look away and leave when he called, my boyfriend; the one who didn’t greet me a happy valentine’s day just like others.

            “Babe! Wait up!” Kai called me but I continued walking. I stopped my tracks when he grabbed a hold on my hands; I turned to him and gave him my stone face. “Babe, anything wrong?” he asked me, well Kai! Nothing’s wrong! It’s just that you didn’t even bother yourself greeting me! I looked at him and smiled, “nothing’s wrong, I got to go” I told him and freed my hand.

            I walked to the library in a fast pace and reached there in no time. I entered and sat on my usual place; I looked outside the window and saw him. I love this place because it’s the place where I first saw him. It was my freshmen year here in the school and I’m not that familiar with the places. I went to the cafeteria and bought a drink and proceeded to the library where I first had my eyes on. I sat down on this very place and looked outside

It was just the first day of classes and there were not that much things to study. I looked outside the window and saw a crowd of girls surrounding a group of guys, I saw my brother there and some of his friends but there is this one particular guy that caught my eyes. He’s not one of my brother’s friends but he is with him and let me remind you this is an all-girls school so no boys are allowed. I can’t take the scene outside and just stood up and made my way to one of the gardens that I discovered earlier. I walked pass the crowd and went to the garden, there were no students around so I lay down on the grass and closed my eyes. After closing my eyes, I felt the grass move a bit. I looked at my side and saw him, the guy with my brother.

“Wh-who are you?!” I half-shouted while sitting up. He looked at me and chuckled a bit, I guess he found my expression a bit fascinating. He smiled at me and I swear I could melt right now! “Hi, you’re Sehun’s sister right?” he asked me, Oh man! His voice is killing me. I nodded and looked away, he grabbed my hand that made me face him “I’m Jong In or you can call me Kai, I’m a friend of your brother” he smiled again and I nodded, I looked away from him and he cupped my face to look at him.

“You’re pretty, I like you. I’ll ask Sehun if I can date you” he told me and it made me blush, not in my whole life did a guy confessed to me, personally.

“Hey pretty, are you okay?” I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Chanyeol’s voice. His deep voice and creepy smile, so not jiving in together. “Oh oppa, Hi” I greeted him; he is one of Sehun’s friend that I was close with. “Hi, oh thank you again for those chocolates” he smiled at me with his wide creepy smile. “That was nothing oppa, but you should give me something on white day” I told him in a joking manner.

He laughed and nodded. The two of us continued talking and laughing until my lunch break was over, I bid farewell to him and went to my class. It was math and it was my favorite subject but I don’t want to listen, that Kai is making me ugh! I folded my arms on my chest and looked at the window. There was a white cloth lying on the field and one by one they were raised up by my brother’s friends.

‘Happy Valentine’s' were written on the first cloth which was held by Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa. ‘Can you be my’ were written on the second cloth held by Kyungsoo and Suho oppa. ‘Valentine Date?’ was written in the last cloth held by my brother; I stood up when I realized that someone was missing. Kai was missing. Everyone looked at me weirdly and I immediately sat down and pretended to listen.

After dismissing their gazes to me, I searched the place outside the window to see Kai but unfortunately failed. I shifted my gaze to the teacher and tried to listen, while I was getting hang of listening to him now; the door slid open and I saw him there.

Kai’s POV:

            After preparing it all, I hid in the bushes facing the window and looked at her. She was now looking at the window and she got a glimpse of the cloths. Chanyeol and Baekhyun held the first cloth and she read it. I hope she remembers it.

            “Yah, Kai! What are you going to do?!” Sehun asked me, shouting. He glared at me and continued, “Didn’t you see what my sister’s reaction was? I thought you were sincere, I should have never trusted you” I looked at him and smiled, “Don’t worry, it’s all part of the plan. Didn’t you say that she’s confused? Maybe using that way will help her and I guess it worked” He looked at me stunned but I just smiled. “So, what’s next?” Chanyeol asked me, Sehun looked at him confused and he spoke up “what do you mean?” I went near him and hanged my arms on his shoulder before speaking, “I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend”

            After that, we went to the field near her room and laid the white cloths out. After a while, one by one they raised the cloths and she read them all. She stood up and sat back down and stared outside again.

            “Yah Jong In, you better go there now!” Chanyeol told me, without looking back. I stealthily went to her room and slid the door open; she looked at me with agape. I smiled at the teacher and he nodded, I also made him be involved in here… Hahaha! I went inside and went to her. Her classmate’s gazes were following me while walking to her.

            “Yah, oppa… what are you doing?” She asked me when I stood in front of her. I smiled at her and kneeled, just like a prince asking for his princess’ hand in marriage. 

            I held the bouquet of white and red roses to her and the chocolates before speaking, “will you be my valentine?” I asked her and I could see her shocked but still she accepted the bouquet and chocolates. She leaned to me and hugged me, “I-I thought you’ll never a-ask” she said while chocking in her tears. I felt guilt rush over me and immediately hugged her back and stood up, “I’m sorry, I was preparing for this all day long” I apologized to her while wiping her tears away.

            “So is it a yes or a no?” her teacher spoke up and it made her turn her head to him. “It’s a yes! I would love to oppa!” she answered my question and hugged me again. I was stunned, a bit shock but still happy. I could hear the cheers of her classmates in the background; I pulled away from the hug and gave her a kiss on the forehead earning a couple of cheers and a glare from Sehun.

            “Class, you’re all dismissed. Have a happy Valentine’s Day” the teacher left and one by one her classmates left leaving the two of us alone.

            “So, did you expect it?” I asked her, well she knows drama so well and maybe she’ll have an idea. She sat down on her seat and I sat down on her desk, “well, a bit but not like this” she told me. “What do you expect?” I asked her again, “something much more romantic than this but I really love this one!” she chirped happily, “why?” I asked her again! “Well, I just remembered how you asked me to be your girlfriend and it’s all the same as this.”

            “So, you really love it?” she nodded and grabbed my hand, I intertwined my hand in hers and I could see a blush on her face. “That was the best day in my life” she confessed, “why?” “Because you were the first one to really have the patience to keep on courting me even if it took you 2 years” I laughed at her statement and messed her hair.

            “Do you know what made my patience last that long?” I asked her and she shook her head, I smiled and answered “It was because of my love to you, remember what I said to you when I first met you?” she nodded “I meant that and now it’s worth it” I looked at her and she smiled at me, I leaned over her face and…

Author’s POV:

            “I meant that and now it’s worth it” he looked at you and you smiled at him, he leaned over your face and landed his lips on your soft, kissable lips. He kissed them softly while having his eyes closed, you were shocked at first but you slowly closed your eyes and kissed him back. He felt you kissing back and made the kiss more passionate when— Sehun barged in while shouting, “YAH! HOW DARE YOU KIM JONG IN HAVE MY SISTER’S FIRST KISS!” he was about to walk towards you two but was stopped by Kyungsoo and Suho. “Leave them bro! You’ll never regret giving your sister’s love too him” Suho told him

            The two of you parted and looked at Sehun then Kai looked at you and a blush crept on your face, he is your last first kiss.

            “I won’t make you regret loving me, I love you -ah” he leaned over you again and kissed your forehead.

            “And I won’t make you regret loving me also oppa. I love you too!” You hugged him and he hugged you back. Sehun who was raging because of your first kiss and stopped while whispering, “That’s right don’t regret loving each other” he smiled and left you two alone with the rests of his friends.