junhong

Sans Princess

Yongguk let out a very unmanly squeak and for someone who was as muscular as him and flew back with a clatter, sword banging on the ground as he landed awkwardly on his backside.

Princess Jieun, if that’s who the flat chested person was, sat up in bed, flicking her golden hair out of her face.

"I said, you're supposed to kiss me, not feel me up. You're not a very good prince, I'd say. Are you a ert? " she said squinting down at him from her lofty position on the bed.

Yongguk sat, mouth hanging open in shock, hoping desperately this person was female, despite the lack of s.

"Please be a girl, please be a girl, please be a girl" he hoped frantically as his eyes raked up and down the princess's form. But the longer he looked, the more he despaired. This didn’t look like a girl. Despite all their beauty, which Yongguk could not help but notice, this person seemed was male.  Hair like spun gold, eyes like melted chocolate, milky white skin blah blah blah etc etc , yes they were all there in their full glory as described,  apart from the alarming lack of lady parts.

"Yeah, you're a definitely a ert." the "princess" eyed him suspiciously as she crossed her arms over her chest, or rather her lack of chest, self-consciously.

 

Yongguk was barely listening

"… Princess Jieun?' he tried desperately, as the person starting scratching their ankles. He still had to be sure.

The beautiful face scrunched up, eyebrows crinkling in puzzlement.

"What? No! Do I look like Princess Jieun? I'm a boy. I'm a prince." he said bewildered pointing to himself.

"No s here."

And with that Yongguk's world came crashing down.

 

All his visions of the future, everything he had kept himself going with as he chopped through that ing mess of ing roses disappeared before his eyes. All his dreams, his wedding to a beautiful princess, ruling his kingdom with her at his side, finally showing up that ing twit Kim Himchan, all vanished with a crinkle of the younger prince's nose as Yongguk sat gaping like a landed fish on the floor.

 

"Hey. Hey ert. Are you ok?  The prince had slid off the bed and stood over him, poking him in the shoulder as Yongguk continued to stare off into space with his mouth open, mourning his perfect life that never was.

"Hey. ert, you’re drooling. Hello? Are you sick? Maybe you have a fever."

It was when the prince reached out to feel Yongguk's forehead his reverie broke.

"So…. you're a prince." he said slowly, tilting his head back to look said prince in the eyes, still trying to come to terms with his now ty future.

"Yep! Prince Junhong of Harlow at your service. " he said, eyes turning into crescents as he smiled.  "Our banner is a picture of a deer. Like this!" He pulled his hand away from Yongguk's forehead  and held his hands up to his head, fingers splayed to represent antlers no doubt, grinning like a maniac.


"Yeah, I know what a deer is, kid. And I'm not a ert. I'm Prince Yongguk. " Yongguk scratched his head and sighed. Junhong might as well be a deer, for all intents and purposes. He couldn't marry a goddamn prince, no matter how girly he seemed. That left the question: Where the hell was Princess Jieun? . . . Now he had to limp home empty handed to the sounds of Himchan laughing at him in his mind. How humiliating.

 

"Oh. Ok. That’s a cool name. " Junhong dropped his hands to his sides but didn't lose his grin. "Where are we going now? Are we going to home? To your home? Is it nice? Do you have deer there? What colour-"

"What the hell, kid?" Yongguk interrupted the tirade, incredulous, as he stood up . "You're not coming to my place! Stay here and wait for a girl or a deer or whatever you're into or go home to whatever weird pit you crawled out of. You were supposed to be a princess, not some weird- kid. I can't marry you, even I wanted to! No way are you coming with me. "

 Yongguk groaned as his back cracked as he went to pick up his sword and began to limp out the door, though he did consider first throwing himself out the window from the shame he'd face back at home.

"See you later, kid. And seriously, next time, consider getting rid of those roses. They are such a pain-"

He stopped at the look on Junhong's face.

His face was all crumpled up, hurt obvious and he looked like he was about to start crying any second.

"I am… *sniff* too ugly? Is that it?" he said in a voice thick with tears, eyes shining.

 

"wait what? No, what are you-"
 

"You're too handsome for me, that’s it isn't it? You’re like everyone else. No one wants skinny ugly Junhong!"

With this he started to sob, tears running down his handsome face.

 Oh . Sweet mother of God. Yongguk could not believe this.  He really did not want to deal with a crying teenager now. Not after all this. Not after this day. 

 

"For 's sake, what are you talking about? You're hot as." he blurted out awkwardly, more to stop the Prince's wailing than anything. Even so, a voice in the back of Yongguk's mind helpfully supplied “Actually he's more than just hot." Yongguk ignored that for his own sanity. More like lack of sanity by this point. Whatever.

 

It was probably not the most stylish choice of words,, but it seemed to work as Junhong stopped his wailing.

"You think so?" he snuffled, looking at Yongguk shyly through his eyelashes.

''Sure, why not." Yongguk just wanted to go home.

"Does that mean I can come with you? I'll promise I'll be good! I won’t talk too much and I won’t complain about sleeping on the ground or anything but can we please not sleep on the ground and please please I'll be good" Junhong pleaded, eyes desperate and Yongguk just couldn't be stuffed to say no this time. He'd had one of the most disappointing days of his life and he just didn’t have the energy to refuse. Plus the kid was kinda cute.

 

"Fine. Whatever." he wanted him to shut up.

"Yes! Thank you so much thank you! I love you!" Quick as he started, Junhong stopped crying and somehow had managed to loop his arms around Yongguk's middle and squeezed him tight. "Thank you, Yongguk!"

Yongguk flushed and tried to pry him loose.

"What the hell? Get off me!" he said trying to disentangle the boy prince from his person.

"This is going to be so much fun! I get to see your house! " Junhong practically bounced out the door and down the stairs, any trace of tears gone. His voice echoed down the stairwell.

"Hang on, wait-"

"Do you have a horse? Is it pretty? Can it run fast? Can I…"

 

Yongguk stood in the empty tower, brow furrowed as his brain tried to catch up to events. Had he just been conned by a teenager? Oh what a day.

 

A/N:

Soz for all the typos and soz for the awful writing. i dont really know where this is going but ill do it as long as its fun :)