"Bring Back The Love"

"Bring Back The Love"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, yuri where are you going? it's already late at night?" yoona ask

"I just forgot something at the practice room. I'm just going to get it" yuri replied

"Ahhh... arasso. Take care!" yoona said

At the practice room...

Its already late at night. But yuri still saw someone practicing. So, she come close to see who is it, but the door is closed that she can't see who is it. So, she slowly and slowly open it without anyone will notice, but someone just suddenly open it. So, as she holding the door knob, she was drag by it and she lie on the floor.

"Yuri? why are you here?"

"Oh, annyeong!" she said with a fake smile as she was lying on the floor

"Wait, are you a stalker? why are you here? why? do you like me? just say it?"

Then yuri get up

"Bwoh? wow! ofcourse no! too fast! and me? a stalker? are you even thinking? you're crazy! and you have big confidence huh! wow! Choi Minho, a charismatic guy! wow!" yuri said with anger

"Well, it can be, we don't know. And besides, if you're not a stalker, then why are you here?" minho asked

"Well, I just forgot something. So, I'm here to get it. But then, I noticed someone is practicing in here. So, it made me curious who is it. That's why I slowly open it. And that's why I end up lying on the floor. Did you get it? So, back off becaus I'm just going to get what I forgot. And also, why are you still here late at night, you suppse to be at your home? So, don't blame me and question me why I'm here. Because I sholud be the one to ask you that" yuri said then she turnaround and get what she forgot

"Well, since you ask that, I'm going to answer it. I'm here because I still need an extra practice because I should perfect all the steps that our teacher tought us. And I will tell you, I'm a competitive person, so, I don't want anyone will beat me"

"Well, we're desame, I'm also competitive. So, don't be shy on saying it. And by the way, continue practicing, and me, I'm going to go. And minho, even just for a little hour, learn to sleep, and rest. Not just you always think of beating everyone in here. Because we are all desame! we all want to be like that but in a right way. And you know, there will be a time that you will think that there is sometime that you can't beat someone whatever you do and you know why? because that is not meant for you but it is meant for you competator. So, don't be hurt if that time comes, because that is life, learn to accept and forget. Well, I'm saying this because I already get through with that and I learn from my mistakes already. So, I hope you listen, but anyway, who am I for you to listen. So, just don't mind what I said. Just continue of what you are doing. And me? I will go. Annyeong!"

But while yuri was leaving, she suddenly slip and minho was able to catch her and it made them stared with each others eyes for about many seconds.

"So, what do you think of me, now? I look handsome, right?"

"What? no!" she said and get off with minho's hands

"Well, I have to say something also"

"What?"

"Well, you're not heavy. So, you have to gain weight. Your like a bone, you're so thin" minho said

"Well, it's none of your business"

"I'm just saying..."

"Well, I think you should thank me for that. Because I'm not so heavy, so, it is easy for you to carry me, right?"

"Well, you're right. But I also have something to say."

"And what is that again? and don't ever try to say that things to again. You'll be dead if you will do it again."

"Don't worry, that is not the case. Im just thinking that you know, I think we should take time to bond with each other because I think we just need time for that because where always arguing, and we don't agree with anything. So, what do you think?"

"Well, you are right, but if we have some time" she replied

"Well, no problem with that. There is always a time for anything or everything. So, no problem"

"Well, ok! I should go now because it's already very late. So, annyerong!" then yuri leave immediately

"Annyeong! wow! she's so fast in walking. She's like running"

 

Minho's POV:

"Learn to accept ? and forget? learn to sleep? and rest?"

~End of POV~

 

At yuri's house...

 

Yuri's POV:

"Wait, did he just said that to me? jinja? Well, I can't believe it, but, he has a point though. So, I think my decision was right. But, he don't have to do that, if we're not close. Then, we're not, right? But, we have to be because we always see with each other, and it's so awkward if we stare with each other and then walk away. That is not right! and I don't like that! So, I think I was right in saying yes. But, (blah blah blah blah blah....)"

~End of POV~

 

Many thoughts that yuri confused about it. So, she's like crazy talking to herself. But in the end, she end up with her decision was right. And besides, she just said ok. So, no way of backing off....

 

At the practice room...

At this side...

"Yoona, can we have a talk?" luhan  ask as he was approaching yoona that is drinking some water.

"Well, if you will talk about the other day. Well, I'm sorry but I  don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry again"

"Aniyo, that's not the thing. I don't want to talk about that either. So, can you have time?"

"Well, if that's the case, Then, will talk later"

"But, instead of later. Can we talk tonight? because I will take you somewhere. Agree?"

"Well.... I think it's fine"

"So, tonight?"

"Tonight"

 

On the other side...

 

"Annyeong!" minho said with a smile while yuri is practicing

"Oh, annyeong! but, what do you want?" yuri ask

"Well, I think we should start today of what we talk about last night, remember?"

"Well, I remember. But.... i think... we don't have time like what I said last night too, remember?"

"We can do it all that together"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, while we are practicing, we can talk. While we are eating, you can be at my side. If you want to learn some steps, you can approach me. If you want to go somewhere, you can take me with you. If you want something, you can ask me. If you want someone to lean on, I can be your shoulder. Anything, anywhaere, anytime, you can do it with me. That's the only way for us to be close with each other, not just, you're always at your bestfriends side. I think I have a point, right?"

"Wow! I think that is too long?"

"Well, if that's the only way for you to realize, I can take it more long. Like, if you want someone to talk to, you can call me anytime. If you want someone to help you, I can help. If you want..." he was cut off because yuri's index finger was put with his lips.

"Ssshhhh.... Ok, enough. But what really is your point?"

"Well, I just want to say that there are so many ways. Many ways for everything"

"Well, ok. Starting from now, I will do that"

"Jinja?"

"Well, if you don't want to. I can take my word back."

"Ani, ani. I just want to be sure. So, promise?"

"You know, you're like a grown up handsome kid. But ok, I promise"

And they both end up with a smile...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter