Met The New Boy...???

Don't Leave Me...Coma

(A Few Weeks Later.)

There was a new boy who just moved to your school after studying for awhile at America. The new boy dressed with his school uniform very smart as anyone who saw him would already guess that he was a boy who came from a rich family.

You didn't know that the guy was your father's business partner son and soon to be...

He was in the same class with you and get to sit infront of you.

Your Korean History teacher called the guy to introduce himself at the front of your class.

'Annyeonghaseyo~~ My name is Jung Daehyun..All of you can call me Daehyun. I just moved here from America,' the guy named Daehyun introduced himself.

The new guy showed his cleverness for Korean History. He was now you and Youngjae's rival at class.

*****************

(Recess Time.)

You,Youngjae,Sunhwa,and Kwanghee are eating together at one table at the side of the corner of the canteen. Suddenly, Daehyun came to aprroach all of you.

'Hey,may I sit with all of you?All of you were my classmates right? I'm new to this school,' Daehyun asked to all of you as soon as he approached your table.

'Yes..you may bro..You can sit here besides me..' Kwanghee invited Daehyun to sit besides him.

'Thanks..guys..' thanked Daehyun happily.

The sit that Daehyun will be sitting was infront of you. As he sit, he immediately asked you,Youngjae,Kwanghee, and Sunhwa's name.

'What's your name?' asked Daehyun with a smile. You had to admit that his smile was cute although he was a new student at your class.

'Seo Eunri..is my name.,' you introduced yourself. 

'I'm Yoo Youngjae..Just call me Youngjae~~bro..' introduced Youngjae and he shakes  his hand with Daehyun.

In your heart, you whispered to yourself. 'Boys..Easily becomes closer'.

'Hahahahaha~~ My name is Kwanghee..and the girl who sat besides me was my darling, Han Sunhwa sshi..' Kwanghhe just happily introduced themselves to Daehyun.

'Wow~~~Sure your girl is very pretty..' praised Daehyun.

Just the, 'And...not to forget the sweetest couple at our school was right infront of us~~ Yoo Youngjae and Seo Eunri. You and Youngjae immediately blushed as Kwanghee said that two words 'sweetest couple'.

~~~~~~

(Daehyun's POV)

The two words 'Sweetest Couple' suddenly makes your heart feel broken even though you just a few minutes ago you got to know the girl's name who sat behinds you.

'Why did I feel like this? Yah~~You stupid Jung Daehyun..Get to your real life..' you muttered in your heart.

'I've never felt like this before.. A lot of girls that I have met before, none of them had ever made me feel like this..' you whispered in your heart. You scanned Eunri's face and it makes you blushed. 'She had a boyfriend..Jung Daehyun..' you told yourself in your heart.

(End of Daehyun's POV)

 

(Your POV)

'Why is he looking at me like that?' you asked to yourself as you saw Daehyun was looking at you.

(End of your pov.)

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Without your knowledge, something was plan by your father. A plan after you graduate from your high school.

***********