Wednesday 13th

Will you be mine?

Kiseop's P.o.V.

    With the ending of the song, I fell exhausted on the dancing room's floor. The song started again, but I didn't even think getting up; I only let the upper side of my body to move backwards, my back and head falling slowly on the wooden floor.
    After taking a look at my wrist-watch, I heaved out a sigh and closed my eyes. It has already been two hours that I was dancing, non-stop.
    I had woke up earlier this morning, feeling Eli beside me shifting. I observed him as he got out of bed and got dressed. Closing my eyes I made my breath even when he came back to me, kissed my forehead softly and left the room quietly.
    Knowing that sleep won't come back, I got out of bed too, and after wasting an hour or so on doing nothing, I decided to make it up for the hours of practice Eli and I skipped the previous day and I went to the dancing room to practice.
    Dancing always succeeded in taking my mind away from almost everything. The problem was when I stopped dancing.
    Worries came rushing to me. I knew he had told me I would know what was going on soon, but still; I couldn't stop myself from worrying. What if he wanted to break up with me?
    No, that couldn't be it. He was smiling when he said it and I knew he wasn't a sadist. He wouldn't do that to me.
    I felt my stomach clutching and my heart aching just from the mere thought of it. I loved him. I loved him too damn much and, even if I knew it wasn't good, I was too attached to him for my own good.
    I shut my eyes tightly as I tried to fight back the tears that were created in them.
    "Kiseopie? What's wrong?" Kevin's worried voice startled me.
    When had he come here?
    I chose not to answer as I didn't trust my voice to come out calm or cheerful like usual. I gave him just a negative nod, inticating that there was nothing wrong.
    His hasted footsteps stoppped beside me and I felt his hand cupping my face. I turned to my side, using my arm as a pillow, and opened my eyes sligtly, looking at him. He had kneeled beside me, his eyes serching my face worringly.
    "Are you okay?" He asked me.
    "Yeah." I said this time, clearing my throat.
    "Sure?"
    "Yes, I'm just catching my breath." I smiled up to him, trying for it to look genuine.
    "Only that?"
    "Yes, Kevin. I am dancing for two hours straight."
    Getting up from the floor, I moved to my bag and took out a bottle of water.     
    "Why do I think you're lying?"
    "You're thinking way to much, Kev." I said and chugged down half of the cool liquid.
    "Did something happen with you and Eli?"
    I lowered the bottle from my lips and closed it, trying to think of an answer.
    Had something happened between the two of us? Even I didn't know that.
    "No, everything's okay." I answered.
    "Really?" Kevin sounded unconvinced.
    Turning around, I faced him and let a smirk to appear on my lips.
    "Yes, Kevin. We're better than ever. We even skipped practice yesterday just so we could have hot, passionate . Does this sound like we're fighting or something to you?"
    "Ew, Kiseop! I didn't wanna know that!" The singer made a disgusted expression that changed quickly. "Even though Hoon screamed someting along the lines of: those idiots; they can't keep their hands to themselves even for a few hours! Or something like that." Kevin imitated Hoon's voice a lot more hysteric than it was and a laugh let my lips.
    "Yup! We received a really bad nag about it afterwards."
    Kevin neared me with a knowing smile.
    "Was it at least worth it?" he asked me wiggling his eyebrows.
    "Oh, hell yeah it was!"
    After ending the call with Hoon the previous day, Eli and I made sure to replenish for the days we haven't touched each other that intimately, making sure the couch will be a mess and neither of us would have the energy to do anything else when we were done.
    "Then, where's the problem?" Kevin asked again, a confused expression on his face.
    I sent him an exasperated glance.
    "Where are the others?" I asked trying to avoid his question. This kid could be so persistent!
    "Hoon, Dongho and Soohyun will be here soon. Eli and AJ are missing since morning."
    "AJ is with Eli? Where?" I asked surprised. Eli had never again taken another member with him to wherever the hell he was going.
    "I don't know. Jaeseop just left a note saying Eli needed him for something, nothing else. Soohyun tried to access him on his phone but all he could hear was Eli ing to AJ to close the damn phone and get his back there, from the background; I quote Soohyun saying."
    I stared at kevin after these newfound information. My mind started going wild as I tried to process what I had just heard.    
    Eli taking Jaeseop with him wasn't a factor that made me worry. But why did he needed his help? Wasn't I good enough? Couldn't he trust me? Okay Jaeseop was his buddy and all, but I was his boyfriend. His damn boyfriend!
    Could it be that Eli was cheating on me with AJ? Now that I think about it his strange behaviour became worse when the other rapper came back from studying abroad.
    Oh my God this can't be happening! I'm gonna kill the bastard!
    What the hell am I thinking? With the way my thoughts are taking I'll become crazy not that far in the future.
    "Kiseop! Come back, man!" Kevin, shaking me by my shoulders, effectively got me out of my running wild thoughts. Blinking a few times at him, I smiled thankfully. "Kiseopie... Really now, you're worrying me..." Kevin looked concerned at me.
    "There's nothing to worry about, Kev."
    I was still trying to make my best smile appear on my face when the door opened and Soohyun, Hoon and Dongho came inside. The older and the younger arguing over something while Hoon tried to stop them.
    "What happened to them? And why did you take that long? You were only going to buy some snacks." Kevin asked Hoon.    
    "Well, that's the reason we were late; snacks. There was a street market with takoyaki right outside the actual market and Dongho bought some, but Soohyun ate half of it and he wouldn't let the maknae buy more because he couldn't dance with a full stomach. Then, Dongho started acting like a five-year old -and, believe me when I say, he can get worse than Eli- so now they're still fighting about this like two not-so-grown-up men.I've been trying to make them stop since five minutes ago. Not even bribing Dongho got any result, 'cause Soohyun-hyung got angry at me." Hoon sighed and threw a tired glance at them. "I wish we had never went to that shop."
    "Just leave them be. They'll eventually get over this." Kevin suggested and searched for an agreeing nod. Sadly there wasn't one.
    "It's about food Kevin...Dongho takes things evolving around food seriously, like Eli." I said and patted Hoon's shoulder while Kevin contemplated over it.
    "So? What are we gonna do? Just stand behind and watch them argue the day away?"
    "No, we're just gonna start practicing and when Eli and AJ come back we'll burden them with finding a solution. It's just only fair don't you think?"
    I smirked at both of them and then moved to the music system changing the song to Alone and shouting to everyone to take their positions.


                                                                                                                                ~*~    


    "Guys, let's take a break. I need to catch my breath." Kevin panted at the ending of the eighth time we danced Alone.
    All five of us were drenched in sweat and our breaths came out shallow and ragged. I fell on the floor and laid back. I had closed my eyes ,trying to make my breath even again, when a soft cloth fell on my face.
    "Here wipe yourself." I heard Soohyun say. When I didn't made even a single move he jabbed me lightly with his foot on my ribs. "Don't pass out on the floor."
    A mumble left my lips as I shooed his foot away.
    "Kiseop, I said-" Soohyun was cut off by the sound of the door bursting open.
    "I said I'm not helping you any more!" A frustrated voice exclaimed making me sprang up in a seated position, the towel falling on my lap.
    "But AJ! I can't do this alone!" Eli followed after Jaeseop closing the door behind him.
    "For God's sake, Eli! You can't even find one that is to your liking! How do you want me to help you when you don't even consider taking a second glance?" Jaeseop said angrily, turning to confront the other.
    "I'm just trying to find what I'll deem perfect!"    
    "You're too picky! In that manner you'll never find it! You want it slim; simple but elegant; not too eye-catching; with something worthy on it and with something engraved! It can't be that not even one of those shops had something like that!"
    "I didn't like what they had! It was not perfect! It's not my fault if they don't have what I want!"
    "Eli, we went to three ing mall centers! Each one of them had at least four jewel-"
    Jaeseop was cut off by Eli attacking him and putting his hand over the tallest's mouth. He threw a glance to me and then he hissed something in english to AJ. Jaeseop's eyes widened and he glanced at me too.
    My eyebrows furrowed and I got off the floor, making my way to them.
    "You're ing stupid, dude." I succeeded to make out, from what Eli was saying in English, before he let go of the other rapper and turned around. "Hey, babe." He smiled at me, trying to make it look relaxed and cool, but it was obvious that he was trying too hard for it. "How are you, beautiful?" He asked me; hugging my waist and pulling me closer to him.
    "Drenched in sweat and probably smelly." I answered before meeting his lips in a quick peck. "What's the problem?" I asked him.
    Eli let out an awkward laugh glancing quickly at Jaeseop who passed by me murmuring something along the lines of  'this bastard didn't even let me have lunch'.
    "Oh, nothing. Just AJ's feeling a bit sassy today." Eli answered, receiving an angry 'what the hell dude!' from AJ and probably a glare accompanying it.
    "Oh, okay. And, what you're searching for?" I asked him again.
    Eli blinked, his eyes running furiously around the room, trying to find a way to answer that. His eyes landed on me and a smirk appeared on his face.
    "I've already found what I'm looking for and it's right here, in my arms, sweaty but gorgeous as ever." A snort was heard from beside us.
    "Excuse me while I go puking my guts out from the cheesiness." Jaeseop muttered as he passed by us.
    " you, Sasseop!" Eli spat while glaring at him. A laugh escaped my lips at their behaviour. No, wonder they were best friends.
    "Okay, okay you don't wanna say I understand that." No, I really don't. "Just, whatever it is... I hope you'll find it soon." for yours and my own mental health. "Now, go and take care of Soohyun and Dongho; they're fighting over food. And remember; don't take Dongho's side just 'cause you love food." I said running my index down his soft, shaved cheek .
    Giving him a soft kiss, I s my way out of his arms and started heading to where the bag with the snacks was.
    "Kiseop..!" he called out to me.
    "Hm?"
    "Thank you."
    I turned my head, my eyes were caught from his beautiful smile and my heart started beating faster in my chest. So many years and I still felt like when we first started dating and he smiled at me in this same way. I smiled back and turned around again. A new ray of hope scattering the blackness that had taken over my heart and mind from my previous thoughts. The bubble of misery that surrounded me having burst from just this one loving smile of his.
    If he can still smile at me like this, then there's nothing for me to worry about.
    I thought and my smile spread more onto my lips.

 


 

E.L: Well, paranoid Kiseop is paranoid....
Eli: Mmhm...

Kiseop: Yah! 

E.L.: But you are, baby!

 Eli: Mmhm...
Kiseop: Hey! Stop looking at my !  

E.L: Eli, aren't you agreeing too much with me today?
Eli: I just try to be good with you 'cause I'm anticipating what's coming next  
E.L.: Okay, now you can keep quiet! You're creeping me out! Hey everyone~ I hope you liked this chapter! This story is going to end soon I've already started writing the third and last part of it. Please leave a comment and tell me your opinion~!!! Byebyebee~ :* 





Random gif bonus: