Tuesday 12th

Will you be mine?

Kiseop's P.o.V.

    I woke up to the irritating sound of my alarm clock. Groaning, I hit it with my fist a couple of times until it shut up.
    I was losing sleep lately, which made me feel cranky first thing in the morning and the feel of the empty space beside me on the bed made it even worse. It wasn't necessary for me to turn around to know that I was alone. Again.
    For the third day in a row, I woke up alone. I was betting that I was alone in the apartment also. No notes, no anything.
    That was what happened since Saturday. I slept together with Eli but woke being on my own; him being vanished somewhere. He avoided telling me when I asked him.
    I sighed and threw the covers from over me. A string of low curses leaving my lips as the cold air of the room engulfed my warm body. Putting a jacket on I made my way to the kitchen. As I was expecting there was -nothing waiting for me there.
    "Eli?" I called out in the empty apartment, knowing that there won't be anyone answering me. I already knew that Soohyun and Kevin had their own schedule, and Jaeseop, Hoon and Dongho had went somewhere. Eli had again vanished.
    "." I mumbled as I pushed the coffee machine's button and headed to the bathroom.
    Once there I got rid of my clothes and got inside the shower; letting the hot water calm my stiff body. It was nice there, so silent, so peaceful. But silence came with a price; my mind was suddenly being bombarded with all the things I kept avoiding thinking for over a week now.
    I started cleaning my body as my mind raced.
    Eli's odd behavior hadn't start with the end of the previous week. Oh, no. It had started long before that, just this week it got worse.
    About a month ago, the days after my birthday, he suddenly started drifting away. Sometimes, it happened that we were cuddled on the couch for no aparrent reason just because we felt like it, and as he looked at me, his expression changed.
    He was taking this dead serious expression of his that appeared really rarely and worried me whenever that happened. Eli was of those people that wouldn't let others know what was going on in his head, but never before had he avoided my questions about it as persistently as these times. Everytime I asked what was going on, he would just shrug it off as tiredness or he would laugh it off with a stupid joke or remark of his.
    Things wasn't that bad until a few days ago, when he suddenly started disappearing on his own for hours on end when he got the chance. He was barely making it to our schedules and even when we practiced, I could see that he wasn't there. I mean, his body was; dancing to our songs, but his mind...his mind was miles away from the practice room.
    I was losing sleep thinking about it and now it irritated me even more. I had to know what was going on!
    Getting done with my shower, I turned off the water and wiped myself with a big towel, hurriedly making my way towards the bedroom so I could change. I pulled on my black boxers, my jeans and wore a big sweater above the t-shirt I had put on.  I felt like an onion with so many layers of clothing on my body.
    I headed back into the kitchen and poured the steaming dark liquid into a mug, trying to think of a way to spent my time until I had to head for the practice room. The time was eleven in the morning by now and I still had a couple of hours to kill before I had to meet with the others.
    Settling down cross-legged on the couch in the small living room that was connected with the kitchen, I grabbed the remote control and the television, wanting to chase my mind away from thinking. Coming across an anime as I boringly changed channels, I led the device beside me and cupped my mug, chuckles escaping my lips to the stupidity of the protagonist and his friends.
    After this another anime began, followed by another and another.
    I had lost count of time. By now the mug was left forgotten on the coffee table and I was splayed across the couch one leg falling loosely over the back, my head leaned on a pillow and my arm resting above my head.
    I was laughing with something that happened to the animated people inside the television when something touched my leg that was over the couch. Leaving out a scream, I bounced terrified off of the sofa and found myself on the floor.
    A chuckle was heard from above me and I raised my eyes. There, behind the couch, Eli was standing; an amused smile on his perfect lips. 
    "You stupid! You scared the life out of me!" I yelled at him.
    "Haha, sorry; I didn't mean to scare you." The brunette jumped over the couch and sat on it, reaching a hand out for me.
    I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. Putting a bit more force on his tug, he made me land onto him. Eli leaned back on the couch and circled my waist while I positioned my knees on either side of his hips.
    "I'm back." He said and neared his lips to mine.
    "Welcome back." I mumbled and connected our lips, missing the feeling of them on mine.  
    We started kissing each other, our tongues meeting soon after as the kiss deepened. I entagled my fingers into his short hair, tugging his head closer while his hands fondled my hips. A moan left my lips when our lower bodies rubbed against each other.
    "I missed you." He mumbled when his lips left mine.
    "Yeah, me too." I whispered and hugged him, leaning my chin on my arm that was folded around his neck.
    I liked being here; in his arms. It made me feel safe, it reasured me, but questions bombarded my mind again.
     My arms around his neck clutched him tightly and I hid my face into the space between my arm and his neck.
    "Hey, Kiseop; what's wrong, baby?" I heard him ask me worried as his hands rubbed soothing circles on my back.
    "Nothing." I murmured into his neck and took a deep breath; taking in the scent I had come to love.
    I felt his hands holding the sides of my waist and he tugged me back, making my face meet his.
    "Baby, tell me; what's going on in this beautiful head of yours?" Eli asked looking straight into my eyes.
    I stared back into his chocolate brown orbs.
    Should I ask him where he had been? Should I voice out my worries? Should I let him know what upsetting thoughts were running through my mind?
    Usually, I didn't had to think before telling him what I thought, even if I had the most stressing thoughts I could always confide in him. Never before I had to think about it a second time.
    My eyes ran through the apartment, I could see Eli's shoes left neatly infront of the door, his jacket hung on the hanger and a white, paper bag rested on the dinning table.    
    "Where have you been?" I asked him back, waiting for his usual answer.
    Instead of that a small smile was created on his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked questioningly at him. Eli's hand cupped the back of my head drawing me closer, he kissed my lips and then pushed gently my head down to his shoulder.
    "I had to look over something."
    "What something?"
    "You'll know soon." An annoyed sigh left my lips and Eli kissed the side of my face. "I've brought back launch." He said patting my back.
    "I'm not hungry." I mumbled.
    "Have you eaten anything since you woke up?"
    "No." I mumbled and he sighed.
    "Kiseop, we have to go meet the others in a bit and you know I won't let you dance if you don't eat."
    "But I'm not hungry."  I whined. I really wasn't.
    Usually, I would have been starved by now, but for some reason I haven't felt my stomach complaining yet.
    "I don't care Kiseop, you'll eat something before we leave, either way I'm telling Soohyun."
     "But- Ah!" A surprised yell escaped my lips and I clutched Eli's shoulders, locking my legs around his waist as he got up from the couch with me still in his arms. "What are you doing?!"
    Eli, without answering, led us to the kitchen table where he had left the bag. Getting hold of it, he moved back to the couch again and sat down.
    "You're like a koala." Eli chuckled and shuffled into the bag with his right hand. The other still holding me tightly. "Look! Burgers!" Eli beamed and passed the wrapped circle-shaped food under my nose; its tasty scent filling my nostrills, making my mouth water.
    "Gimme that!" Leaving an exasperated exclamation, I grabbed the burger away from Eli's hands. I started unwrapping it and sat back onto Eli's thighs, throwing the wrinkled piece of paper in the bag beside us.
    A chuckle came from Eli and I paired my eyes to his while biting onto the crispy bun.
    "You're cute." Eli answered my questioning eyes and ruffled my unruly hair.
    "Huh! Baby you got it wrong; I bet you wanted to say unbearably y!" I , taking a y expression while my cheeks were puffed out filled with food, looking anything but y.
    Eli rolled his eyes and unwrapped a burger of his own.
    "Hmm.." the rapper contemplated for a while biting down at the tasty food. "... I can't really deny that you are one y beast... Sometimes. The rest of the time you're just unbearably cute." he said and grinned up at me.
     I let my burger fall back into the bag.
    "Hello! Ulzzang! Does it ring a bell? I can be whatever I want whenever I want. And you'll like it either way." My tone changed into a seductive one as I leaned in for a kiss.
    A chuckle left Eli's lips right before they connected with mine. The kiss started as a light one that escalated quickly. Tongues collided, tastes mixed and moans escaped our mouths. My fingers interwinded into brown, short locks as the kiss deepened.
    I felt Eli's hands going under my clothes, touching the warm skin of my waist, sending chills to run up and down my spine.
    "Ngh! Your hands are cold." I complained and continued kissing him.
    This time I led my lips at the sides of his mouth and from there, on his jaw; kissing and biting softly on the pale skin. A groan rised from his chest when I at the juncture between his jaw and his neck.
    "Mngh. Do you even know what you're doing to me?" Eli's voice was hoarse.
    We haven't spend time together in that way for some days now and it was affecting both of us.
    "I think I do. In fact; I can feel it." I whispered, my lips ghosting over the sensitive skin of his neck, as I moved my bottom against his hips, feeling the bulge in his pants.
    A groan left his lips before they latched onto mine, his tongue coming into my mouth and his hands tugging at my clothes, raising them up and over my head. I crushed our lips together again once he had threw my sweater onto the floor.
    The sound of my phone ringing came from the bedroom.
    "Leave it." Eli said and moved his lips on my neck.
    I threw a glance at my wrist-watch.
    "We're late for practice." I stated and leaned my head back, enjoying the feeling of Eli's lips on my skin.
    The sound of a phone ringing came again. I raised my hips and let Eli take the device out off his pocket. The rapper glanced at the screen. Tapping the reply button and then the speaker.
    "Hello, Hoon." Eli said and attached his mouth on my collarbone.
    "Where are you?" I could hear Hoon asking, his voice coming out annoyed.
    "At the apartment with Kiseop." Eli answered, his voice coming muffled as he was still kissing my skin.
    "You're late! Take him and come here immediately!"  
    "Hmm...Sorry, but we're kinda busy at this moment."
    "Busy? What-" Right on queue, his lips circled my and bit gently at it making a moan to come out of my mouth. "...Wait, what was that?"
    Eli raised his eyes to mine and smirked.
    "Kiseop." he simply said.
    This bastard! I wouldn't let him get away with this. Smirking back, I started moving my hips against his, rubbing his with my bottom. Eli's expression changed. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips clutched on my as he tried to control himself.
    "Eli! This is not the time for something like this! Soohyun-hyung is yelling for you to come here now!"
    "What?! I didn't say anything!" I heard Soohyun's voice from the background and a chuckle left my lips.
    "Hoon, I'm gonna hung up now."
    "Eli, if yo-" Hoon's voice was cut once Eli tapped the ending button and then he turned off his phone.
    "We're screwed." I whispered as I tugged his head back and ghosted my lips over his , my hips still moving against his.
    The rapper grabbed the bag with the burgers and left it on the floor.
    "I know, but for the time being..." Eli brought one hand on my shoulder and one under my hips and started leaning me back on the couch as he changed his position too; towering over me. "We're going to enjoy it." He ended and connected our mouths.
    Closing my eyes I let my self get lost in the feeling of his lips and his hands touching me.


 



E.L: I'm so, so sorry for taking this long with this valentine's  fic! 
Eli: Well, that is 
if it can still be considered as a valentine's fic...

E.L: ....I'll just ignore you.... Anyway, if you're wondering if this^ is the end...it isn't...I decided to make it into a small three-shot instead of an oneshot cause I couldn't add everything I wanted if it was just an oneshot..OTL
Eli:

E.L:....and now that I got over that block that had taken over my mind (I hope so >.<) I'll try to come back with the other 2 chapters sooner this time!

Eli: We'll see...  


E.L.: 
Eli: 
E.L.:.....I'll ignore you... again...and I'll just continue with thanking my lovely subscribers and commentors and viewers for being patient with me!!
Thank you! I love you!