Weekend

Three of Us

"COLD HEART BABY! COLD EYES BABY! LET'S GO!"


Minjung's ringtone echoed through her room as her phone vibrated, displaying "Incoming calls — Kim Jongin" on the screen.

Minjung opened her eyes, heart beating fast in shock. She d the empty space beside her head, searching for her phone with half-closed eyes. Grabbing her phone, she picked up the call.

"YAH! We're in front of your house already! Waaaakeeeee uuuuup biatch!!" Jongin shouted from over the line.

"What are you blabbering about?!" Minjung shouted back.

"Oh, God." Jongin said.

The girl fell silent for a moment, until finally recalled about her promise to go to the cinema with Jongin and Sehun, her bestfriends. "-- Let me take a shower first!!"

"Yah, wai--" Minjung ended the call as she dashed to the bathroom. She bited her lips as she saw the clock, showing it's 1.30 p.m already, meanwhile the movie's gonna start at 3 p.m. 

After 20 minutes, she ran outside to meet Jongin and Sehun waiting for her inside Jongin's car. She enter the car, sitting on the back seat.

"." Jongin muttered from the front seat. "Oh, shut up." Minjung replied, tidying her messy clothes. Sehun laughed as Jongin drove the car off Minjung's house.

"Yo I left like thousand texts and million misscalls why don't you check it out." Jongin looked at Minjung from the rearview mirror.

The girl sighed. She looked down, staring at her lap, then at her left hand to her right hand. "Where the is my bag again."

Sehun looked back and stared Minjung an oh-my-god-are-you-serious look.

Jongin groaned and turned his car back, driving fast to Minjung's house. "QUIT THAT ATTITUDE, PARK MINJUNG." Jongin half-shouted.

"Heh. Sorry." Minjung laughed awkwardly.

 

 

 

"That was aweeeeesome!" Jongin said in joy. Sehun and Minjung were walking in his right. The three just watched a Western action movie, A Good Day to Die Hard.

"I know right." Sehun nodded in agreement. "I told you this is better than the one you choose, what's the title again? Jack, Jack... Jack what."

"It's Jack and the Giant Slayer, dumb." Jongin tsk-ed. "Oh you better let me choose the movie next time we're going to the cinema. And the next time we're going to the cinema, we're definitely watching Jack and the Giant Slayer."

"Yeah, yeah." Sehun gave him a mocking smile, followed by Jongin hitting Sehun's head lightly.

"But I'm still confused about the part where the girl betrayed her own father. I mean, whose side she actually is?" Jongin asked.

"Yah, stupid." Sehun muttered then explained the plot. Jongin was mumbling an 'Oooh' when suddenly they heard a grumbling noise.

"Oops. Pardon my stomach." Minjung giggled. The other two stared at her disgustedly.

"Yah, I haven't eaten anything today, okay?" Minjung raised her eyebrow. "Stop staring at me with that look already!"

"You're totally not a girl." Jongin chuckled. Sehun nodded in agreement.

"Aw c'mon, let's go look for meal." Minjung linked their arms and walked away to the nearest resto.

 

 

 

"Ahh, I'm full." Minjung sighed as she wiped clean.

"Yeah, right. I'm confused if after 3 portions you're still not full yet though." Sehun scoffed.

"Shut uppp." the girl playfully smacked the guy's head. 

"Anyway, girl you're lucky the movie is good, or else this guy's mood wouldn't get better." Sehun said as he sip his iced lemon tea.

"Yah, I'm sorry, okay? I forgot to put on my alarm last night and I slept at 4 a.m." Minjung groaned.

"Let me guess. Browsing on the internet, watching boy groups' videos, squealing over them. That's what you did until late right." Sehun rolled his eyes.

The girl laughed. "You know me so well."

"Hey." Jongin said, attracting the other two's attention. "Selca time."

Jongin smirked as he pulled out his iPhone from his pocket.

"Oh, this camwhore." Minjung scoffed. She took Jongin's phone and launched the camera application, pointing the camera lens toward the three of them.

"1, 2, 3, cheese!" they smiled as the camera captured another moment of them.

And that's how the three spent their weekend together.