It WASN'T ME WHO CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY

It Wasn't Me

Holla~ Seob Wipeu is here~ Dis is ma first stowy.. English is not ma first language so.. I'm sorry if its hv lotta of mistake.. Pwease support me.. *gve u kookie* Fyi , I lap MyungJong very much but i feel wanna throw Myungsoo away dis time.. Kekeke XD Dun kill me.. ENJOY <3

Pink is Sungjong Blue is Hoya

Sungjong's POV

I'd hate to see you cry . I'm sad when you cry but I can't do everything because it wasn't me who you want and it wasn't me who can make you stop crying . I can only make stupid jokes to make you laugh and pray for you happiness .

When Ren kiss your cheeks , I saw you smiling at him and kiss him back . I was happy for you even i feel like wanna kill him . Everyday I pray that you will happy with Ren but what happen infront my in eyes make  my heart turn into pieces . Always everynight I saw you , that guy I LOVE THE MOST crying . Almost everyday you waiting for that him even he always ignore and leave you . *im gonna that *

" Myungsoo will realize my love .. He will .. " I keep remind myself that you will love me back but I know .. You won't .. I keep lying and fool myself so that I can always be with you . I can only do stupid things to please you . That's all I can do because I know , I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY .

Days , weeks and months went by . Finally , you've found a replacement new lover . His name is Lee in Sungyeol . Eventhough HE IS NOT ME but I'm happy when you're happy . I already can smile because you had your beautiful smile back . I feel like someone shoot me when I knew you going out with him . At least , you're happy even my heart broke again .

Finally , I found someone who REALIZED my presence , Hoya  /waaaaaaaaaaaa..finally our Howon come to rescue babyJongie/ . He knows I always love you but he never force me to love him . He was very good , gentle and his body was fantastic handsome . Someday I hope I can 'repay' his love and at the same time , I'M READY TO LET YOU GO ..

But oneday , everything change .. A boy came out nowhere , suddenly took Sungyeol from my myungie you . I just could only see you crying like hell because of that stupid choding him .

" Jongie .. Go .. I LET YOU GO .. I know you love him and Myungsoo needs you me also needs you baby .. "

That sentences were like a knife that stabs my heart . Hoya look at me with a smile . That's not the usual smile . The one he always gave me is full of love but this one .. it's full of sadness ..

" Loving someone does not mean we should have the one we love in our arms .. Even I love you Jongie .. so damn in  much but I still let you go for your happiness .. You love Myungsoo .. and he needs you Jongie .. he needs you .. "

Hoya look at me while nodded his head . And now I realize something .. MY BIGGEST FEAR IS LOSING HOYA !
" No Hoya .. I can't leave you .. " I hugged him tightly . " Because I love you .. I can't make Myungsoo happy because he not love me .. but I CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME AND SO DO I ! "

" I love you . I never let you go Sungjong .. never ! " He kiss me . The kiss is warm and full of love .

" But you're right baby . Myungie needs me .. " Hoya broke the kiss and and gimme the what-the--ur-talking?-ur-mine look . I smirk . " Myungie needs me as a friend .. but my HoBear needs me .. as a lover .. " I his earlobe and he shiver .

" You notty boyfriend ! I'm gonna kill you're teddybear Jongie ! "