03

Coma

Yoonmi POV

          All of us sat still, as I quickly wiped at my eyes. I couldn't cry right now. I had a brother to rescue. I had to be strong like Yeoungjae oppa was when the people in the hospital told us umma and appa weren't coming back... whatever that meant.

          "Hyung?" Zelo asked as Yongguk oppa stood up abruptly.

          "I-I need to think." He muttered as he left the garage.

          "Yoonmi-ah, you must be hungry. Let's go and get you something to eat." Himchan oppa said out of nowhere.

          But I didn't want to eat. Not until my oppa was safe, but I followed him anyways to the makeshift kitchen in the small office where I had previously woke up. I sat on the cot numbly as Himchan oppa shuffled around.

          "Here."

          I stared blankly at the hot cup ramen in my hand. Silently, I opened the paper covering, taking the disposable chopsticks that Himchan oppa handed to me. A wave of tears hit me all of a sudden. Maybe it's because I had cup ramen last night. Before my brother disappeared. I angrily wiped at my tears. Those bad men are going to wish they hadn't taken my brother. BAP (which is my the name of my brother's group of friends) will make them pay.

          "Okay, this is what we're going to do."

          I stood next to Zelo. (Who wasn't actually standing but perched on top of the pool table. They had laid out a bunch of maps and toy cars that were supposed to model out our plan. As much as I wanted to stay awake and help out as much as I could but it was 9:30, well pass my bedtime. I struggled to stay awake, but I must've fallen asleep cause I found myself on the cot again the next morning.

          "Washed up?" Himchan oppa asked.

          I nodded. He nagged more that Yeongjae oppa. Geez, and that was a lot.

          "Okay, our plan starts today." Yongguk oppa stated.

          "Today, is just scouting. Zelo, Yoongmi and I will go out and look for any clues that might tell us something about those guys who took Yeongjae. The rest of you can begin the second part of the plan. Understand?"

          Everyone  nodded except me. What second part of the plan?

          "C'mon Yoonmi, you can help me take pictures of clues." Zelo said.

          I nodded as I followed them out.


          Scouting took us about half the day to finish. We were trying to find the building where the bad guys had filmed the video, but it was hard. This neighborhood had many old buildings that all looked the same. So by the end of the day we were left with 5 possible places where the bad guys had stayed.

          "Well it's better than nothing." Yongguk oppa said sighing.

          I collapsed on the couch with a groan. My feet were aching.

          "Well, we're ready to head out with part two of the plan tomorrow." Himchan oppa said ruffling my hair.

          I smiled sleepily at him. Another step to getting my brother back.