School !

Angel

I awoke from my dream..........to hear the sounds of banging, shouting and even a faint slapping sound. Today was my first day isn't it? My day to THAT school. The school that was supposed to make my DREAMS come true, it really didn't give me any encouragement to continue. I'm forced to that school. SM Academy. 

Shoot! It's already 7:30 am. I gotta wake up. I looked around and found my small closet that I kept. I put on some ripped jeans (not ripped ripped just like regular ripped jeans ^.^)  I looked around and saw a white tanktop and also a pink shirt. I wan't that poor like people think I am. I live like a regular teen only unless you take out the fact that I live in a basement and that I also am an outcast. I matched those clothes up with some accessories. Sunglasses and a necklace totally my style. 

Inset Camisole Long Sleeve Print T-Shirt     

Just as I was about to leave my so called "appa" shouted, "Get in here you worm! You didn't even cook us breakfast! I ran back in and made a platter of pancakes without say because I knew what would happen if I didn't obey. 

I was late!!!!!! Nooooooooo! I hate school so much!

I arrived late on my first day at college. So many people were from my highschool and they looked at me then turned away. I looked at them with no shock whatsoever....I was used to it. 

LOOK!! It's Sora how did she get into this school?" a shrill obnoxious voice rang out. Im Yoona. I should have known she would be in this school after she practically screamed it out loud for the whole world to hear. (sorry I had to use Yoona (for people who like Yoona)

Everyone looked at me and then at her. I was a freshman and so was she so she only controlled the freshman population. The sophmores, juniors and seniors ignored her. 

She sauntered up to me with her group, SNSD, and scoffed at my clothes. "Are you trying to be like me? Thats low." I looked at her with my eyebrows raised, "Are you sure you're not copying me cause thats even more low." Everyone looked at me shocked. Probably all think the quiet girl actually have the guts to say that to IM YOONA. 

Last time some girl did that she got bullied and then was erased from school records and never came back. There was no trace of her afterward. 

"You ! Do you think that I would be like you? The day I become like you and bow down to you is the day the world ends! Who would like you or want to be like you? You pimply, rashy(rashes) ." Pimply? I looked at myself and remembered my mask thats why she said pimply and rashy.

"Am I really the when you in fact are an even bigger one?" I just had to let out all my frustration into that one sentence. My hate for my family, school and everyone around me. I guess I really was just mold or dust. I looked at her one final time as if remembering how her face looked before I punch her.

I walked up to her and punched her in the face. Her followers and group all gasped that I would actually do that. As I looked back I saw blood on the floor and Yoona's shocked face before she cried out.

What I didn't know was that someone was following my every move and then smirked, "I found her..............I going to have fun breaking her heart in the end."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the lunchroom when I thought of going outside to eat my lunch. It would be peaceful and nice. I looked around and found a spot on a bench in the park. I sat down and took out the lunch I prepared secretly. I was crunching on some kimchi when a ball went flying past my face.

"What the hell!"I screamed. It almost hit the side of my head had I not ducked and moved. I looked up and saw a sophomore nearby running to her and screaming," Omo I'm so sorry! Gwenchana?" I looked at him and saw that he was one of the sophomore kingkas. 

"I'm okay" I looked at him with a soft gaze. He was the first in many people to say that to her and even talked to her in a caring manner. Then again he could also be lying, using me. I looked at him and changed my gaze into a glare. 

I walked away and heard him in the backround, "Huh weird." I scoffed and kept on walking. Its settled School !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter! I figured out that I can only go onto this site on mondays and tuesdays! T.T

So I can only update on those days sorry! Any ways lets go to some gifs!!!!!! BTW It might or might not show the 

boy character!

tumblr_mb5scuZnDh1rt0hoio1_400.gif

Lol this ones made me laugh so much!

tumblr_m3y98lyfLq1ru1s9ho2_250.gif

Look at his eyes there just like o.o. my lovely kitchen.. L2MS

263872_510665928960831_1149254957_n.jpg

*sigh* Princes yea but princesses naaaaahhhhhhh

tumblr_m3xmssxlJO1qdxkspo1_500.gif

Tihihihihihihi ^.^ (don't mind me)

alien-ang-yongguk-bang-funny-green-Favim

o.O green

B-A-P-bap-31792384-500-281.gif?135854687

Rofl hes just like awkward idk them

tumblr_m5rzncYF2T1rxzpq0o3_400.gif

GOD Sungyeol seriously? 

001za808.gif

How can he fit the entire thing in his mouth? Dongwoo?

b0042403_50724f732be53.gif

BTW I dont own these gifs credit to those who did

Thats it for the day! Hope you have fun guessing! ~.~ c ya soon!