HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel

(Flashback)

"You........you ruined my life. Why were you born? Why are you even in this world?" my father yelled lashing his belt at 8 year old me. "AAAHHHHHH" I cried wincing when he lashed me on my back. "If you weren't here then I would have lived a happy life. You were made by accident, something your mother did without noticing." I stared at him and felt that my whole world was crashing down at the moment. I was created by ACCIDENT. My father looked at me with such cold eyes and said, "IT go to the basement and stay there. NOW!" My 3 year old sister looked at me and cocked her head to one side looking at me with sadness. My own father had used it on me. A term reserved for animals and things, I wasn't even someone worthy of talking to now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tear streamed down my face as I remembered my fathers' words to me that day. He still refers to me as It. He says it with such ease that it hurts me inside and out. I looked down and saw my tear filled book now stained with a wet substance. "It come up here this instant!" my father barked. I had been turned into a slave. I trudged up the steps of the basement and went into the kitchen. He was standing there looking at me with those same cold eyes but this time he had a glint in his eyes. What was it revenge? Hatred? Happiness? CRAZINESS? He looked at me and said, " You are going to make us dinner and it must be good or else. I went into the basement and put on my clothing slowly. "Hurry up!" I ran outside and went to the supermarket. Bought all the ingredients and went back home.

I cooked and almost burned myself while in deep thought. I made kimchi bokkeumbap, mandu, guksu, juk, namul, and jeotgal. For dessert I made bae jjim and subak hwachae. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6KbqdiLgDb39F3R0nSSw      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDTGUN37MrK4958dSx_Ir       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfOy-7rFgo59_cr6GcV-a

Kimchi bokkeumbap  ^                        Mandu   ^                                              Guksu  ^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX3-UsMVq_9KRawMMwk-L      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRalmuP8P3t5fYV2Q_BrVj        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4hzFYpqqQN4IIC0UKB4Q

Juk  ^                                           Namul  ^                                       Jeotgal  ^

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Dgmb0wf-50BBlTMDnTP     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTruXD9xQAHFR0aZ1fEj3B (This looks yummy right?) :D

 Bae jjim  ^                                   Subak hwachae  ^

I even took my time making a nice brew of tea. Particularly rose tea because of its sweet aroma and taste. I was sure that mother would love it. I also got a bottle of soju for father. Song SuKi my sister got lemonade freshly made and squeezed. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT17VfuoDl8uLUi0zbrFzT       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlOvLtoRUYFJSoqLm-aNx       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0PVB8J6Y0A8JFpdHid5_

 

However did I ever get to taste what I cooked? No I never did. The all started to dig in and it seemed that they enjoyed it but tried not to show it. Father looked up and said, "This is satisfactory you may go back to the basement." I looked at him unbelievingly. SATISFACTORY? It was all he would say to me. My life never did recieve a great or an awesome, all I got was an ok or bad. I was great in school but not socially. I was bullied and hated among the students there. I was rich but never treated like one. I was treated like annoying rust or mold. I was pretty but hid that under nerdy outfits and masks. No one has ever seen my true face . They were either seeing fake masks, big glasses, makeup, or even fake scars on my face. I have scars just never on my face. On my back maybe but never on my face.

I went downstairs and was met by a cold blast of air. I ran to my old rusty bed and lied down. I looked up and slowly began to fade away from the world into a place where my dreams were made true and not others.