Notebook

Chaos and Mischief

 

         There’s a magic in this world that dwells in each and everything that lives, and sometimes, dead. NO, it’s not the kind of magic where you can pull a rabbit out of a hat, or the magic that scientifically keep the sun burning. It’s the type of magic when there are billions of people in the world, two are destined to be together forever; no matter what happens, those two would meet and fall in love in the most unexpected moment. It’s the type of magic when you almost have no hope, that’s when everything falls in the right place for you. This magic has been guiding the world even before the start of Time; it’s ethereal, untouchable, and unbreakable. The human mind is not capable in understanding something like this, it just accepts it.  It keeps the world balance, guiding everything where they should be, NO MATTER WHAT METHOD IS TO BE USE.

       


         “Seung Hyun!” shouted a stranger at a group of five people.

    Two heads turned at the same time, both looking expectantly. The stranger approached the older to the dismay of the younger one. It turns out to be one of their fans, asking for an autograph of their charismatic rapper. The stranger handed a notebook to his hands; it appears to be those kinds of notebooks that are kept with delicate care, but looked very old fashioned.

         “And your name would be?” Top asked.

         “E-e-eris” answered the girl. Although Top wasn’t doing something extraordinary, his voice was enough to make the girl stutter. 

       There’s something about the girl’s name that made Taeyang shudder. He tried his best to remember where he has heard of this name, but when the answer was about to leave his mouth, it just slipped in the back of his mind; like it’s something forbidden and been pulled in the depths of his brain. He just brushed it off.

        “How come you ended up having my name?” asked Seungri, making it sound like a sin to be in league with him.

      Top was a bit insulted, but took the question as something playful, knowing how their maknae’s mind worked. “Believe me, if only I knew that my name would be the same with yours, I would force my parents to change it. But you shouldn’t be the one accusing me of copying, since I was born before you, so technically, you’re the one with no originality” the older one said, and hit Seungri with the notebook he was signing.

     Daesung saw the girl’s left eye twitched for a while, like the action did to her notebook ignited her flammable fury, but did her best to contain it. She’s been scaring him unconsciously. She gives Daesung this vibe that she’s capable of performing unimaginable things. But before Daesung can speak his mind out, it happened again, everything slipped out of his mind.

       “That’s not nice, Hyung!” Seungri protested, while holding his head.

     “Your face is the only thing around here that’s not nice” Top teased, embarrassing the maknae further in front of their fan.

      “I also hate the fact that our stage names are so alike. Victory and Top goes hand in hand with each other” Seungri talked back. By this time, Top finished the girl’s request and gave her notebook back.

      She checked his autograph, and smiled. Her smile gave shivers down the spine of G-Dragon’s back. For him, her smile was very eerie, like there’s something more behind her smile other than the fact that she got what she wanted. She wanted to talk to the girl, but an invisible force stopped him from talking.

      While the two Seung Hyuns are rambling about how the other lacks originality, or how the other hates it being compared to each other, the girl cough to get their attention. This time, her eyes met the panda’s.

     “If it wouldn’t be much of a bother, can you sign this one for me too?” she requested, this time at Seungri. The maknae was delighted. He loves all her fans, and he likes it even more when they’re very cute ladies, like this one.

    “She probably thought it’s polite if she asked for your autograph as well. But remember, she asked me first” Top stuck his tongue out at the maknae. Due to their loud quarrelling, both didn’t notice how awfully quite the other three are, or how the girl’s eyes been steady looking at them, ignoring the other three.

      Seungri, having a large ego, just couldn’t let Top’s remarked be unrivaled. “You know what they say, hyung. Always save the best for last” Seungri laughed, very pleased with himself with this comeback. He signed her notebook, writing “Thank you for loving me, keep it up. Love, Mr. Handsome, Seungri.” He handed the notebook back.

    She read what he wrote. She laughed at the statement. But Taeyang noticed something. Her laugh was not hearty, if you listen deep enough, you’d conclude it’s fake; like she laughed because she thinks it’s appropriate to laugh, and not because something’s funny. Daesung and G-Dragon noticed this too, but felt it’s not important to talk about it. But Top and Seungri were both oblivious to the little facts that the three noticed.

      “Thank you so much” the girl said. She looked back once again to her notebook, flipping back and forth to the pages where Top and Seungri wrote, like checking for something very important that needs to be done. Once contented, she smiled to both of them, ignoring the other three, treating them like they don’t exist. She bade the two farewells, the two returning the gesture, and walked away.

        Daesung, Taeyang, and G-Dragon, once again, noticed something. They felt that the girl didn’t really come for their autographs. It feels like she just used that excuse to get something more, something very deep. The three of them stared at her back when she left, and for the briefest moment, when a pedestrian walked blocking her view, she disappeared. And just like what happened before, everything slipped out of their minds.

 



So that's it. I feel the story is all messed up XD. I don't know how I can continue it, I'm afraid the story will not build up so much. But I will do my best! :)

Eris is the goddess of chaos and mischief. But I didn't say that the girl is the goddess herself, I just like the name. She can be just a normal fan. But you may not know, everything can change. *insert evil laugh here* >:)