The Boy

ICE CREAM

HyeJin's P.O.V
My eyes stopped wandering around the shop when I spotted a tall boy with purple-ish dark blue hair who was wearing the same uniform beside me. A few seconds later, his eyes met mine. He blinked like a confused baby before the mysterious staring competition started between us. "Strawberry ice cream," one of the workers said which made jump a little. I was reaching for it until I saw another hand. I looked at it's owner's face and saw the boy. "You have it," he said. I did a small bow and said thank you before going out of the shop.
I was standing near the shop entrance wondering where I should go. I looked at the map in my phone and thought *I am so~ deadly lost*. I let out a sigh. "Need help?" I heard a voice. I turned my head and saw the boy. I nodded and immediately said "Can you tell me where TS HIGH is?". He nodded and said "Infact, I could even walk you there, would you mind?". "I don't mind as long as I get to the school, thank you," I did a little bow. "No need to be formal, I'm Zelo" he said.
"Zelo?? That doesn't sound like a human name.." I accidentally said my thoughts out loud. I put my hands on my mouth in shock. He chuckled a bit saying "It's not my REAL name, my real name is JunHong, Choi JunHong,".
"Well that sounds better, I'm HyeJin, Park HyeJin, you can call me whatever you want. I'm 17 BTW". 
"I'm 17 too.." he said I eyed him and thought *He's sooooo freaking tall. and I was called a freak because I was the tallest girl in school? He must've been called a freak too.. *. "Is that your favourite flavour?" he asked. I nodded in reply. "ME TOO!!" he said loudly. "What about your favourite colour?" he continued. "Blue" I answered. "No way, me too!!" he sounded like a 5 year old kid who got a free lollipop. We reached the school gates and he offered to accompany me to the office. I agreed, not wanting to be lost. As we walked, the hallway was full of whispers and shrieks but I ignored it. We reached the office and he bid goodbye as class was about to begin. I went into the office, fill in a form and got my schedule. *class 2-A..this better be good* I thought as I walked towards the class.