School

ICE CREAM

HYEJIN'S P.O.V

 I walked to class and knocked the door. A few seconds later, a woman with ear length black hair opened it and said, "You must our new student, Student Park.I'm your homeroom teacher Mrs.Shin. Come in,". I went in and heard noises, it was noisy!! "CLASS!! KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT THIS INSTANT!!! Introduce yourself" Mrs.Shin said as the hectic situation calmed down. "Annyeonghasaeyo, je ireumeun Park HyeJin imnida, Panggabseumnida," I bowed. "You can sit next to Student Choi." she said while pointing to a seat next to.. JunHongie?? I walked to my seat and looked at him while smiling. He smiled back at me and I could sense some glares at me. "Student Park, you'll be sharing textbooks with Student Choi while waiting for yours to arrive. Student Choi, please cooperate." Mrs.Shin said. He drew his chair closer to my table and said,""wow, we're in the same class too." he said. After a few sessions of class, the recess bell rang. I shook JunHongie. "Choi JunHong, wake up~ Zelo-ah~"

ZELO'S P.O.V

I was sleeping soundly until I heard a voice, "Choi JunHong, wake up~ Zelo-ah~". I parted my eyelids and saw HyeJinnie. I got up from my seat and streched. "Wanna eat together??" I asked. She nodded in reply. Just then, I feel strange but happy. *What's wrong with me?* I mentally questioned myself. I walked with her to the cafeteria and thought, *I wonder what the hyungs think of her?*. "Where are you from?" I asked. "Cheongju," she answered. "Why did you move to Seoul?" I asked. She hesitated a bit and I felt guilty. "B-because, m-my mot-ther d-di-ied," I felt guiltier than ever. I know she's holding back her tears. I her back and said, "Mian.. I shouldn't have asked," . She looked at me and smiled, "Kwenchana, What's past is past. I'm okay,"  she said, putting on the sweetest smile I've ever seen. *she looks.... cute,* I thought. I smiled back at her. Suddenly, I heard a growl. I looked at HyeJinnie and her face was as red as a ripe tomato. *UUGGGHHH!!! How much cuter can she get??!!*. "Sorry.." I heard her mumble. I ruffled her hair and said "What are you sorry for, HyeJinnie? Everyone gets hungry," Suddenly, my stomach growled. She tried to hold a laugh but failed letting out a chuckle. *Not cool, Zelo! totally not cool!* I mentally 'cursed' myself. My face was tinted pink, I could sense it. "so cute.."  I blushed more hearing her mumbled. We finally reached the cafeteria. I looked aroung the cafeteria and grabbed HyeJinnies wrists as soon as I spotted the hyungs. I dragged her to the table and made her sit down. "


~^^~Lame chappie... I know right... thanks for reading.... I will be updating once every two weeks, at least..

So keep waiting and I hope to gain more love from you AFF users..~^^~