At The Hospital....

Can I Fall In Love Again??

Yoong's POV

arggg.. this time i was so close in taking my life but then aiden came and admitted me in the hospital. Aiden told me that he still cannot believe that i attempted sucide for countless time. As i used to be a totally diiferent person like being a 'im choding' and a cheerful person.

But after jessica died, i became depressed and wanted to join her in the afterlife. Now i feel like enclosed in a prison like place. Cuz i cannot so anything i wish to do in the ward. Luckily this was a single room ward, at least i can relax myself.

This was my second day in the hospital and i am still on IV drips. They have already transmitted two packets of blood on the first day. So i could not eat any solid foods yet. Actually i am feeling very annoyed now as a 'shikshin' i cannot eat tasty food.

I am reading 'romeo and juliet' book now as it is one of my favourite novels. Then i felt somebody opened the door and walked towards me. The heels of that person let me know that she is walking towards me then when she called my name. I looked up to her with an annoyed face cuz she distracted me while i was reading.  

Then she said "hi! im tiffany" as she extend her hand to me. I stared at her hand for a while then i shake my hands with her. After i shook my hands with her, she flashed me a eyesmile that is breathtaking. But i still gave her my cold look as she still is a stranger to me.

"So what do u want to do now?" tiffany asked me while staring at me. "I want to go home" i said coldly."Oh i cannot allow that unless you want to stay with me in my apartment?" she replied. I gave her a ' are you kidding me' look cuz this was too much. Tiffany sigh heavily and told me that she is a traineee psychologist. And that i am her first patient. She also told me that she was afraid to let me stay alone in this weak state i am in as i may do something rash again

Actually what she said was quite right. As aiden and krystal in America for their parents meeting. I am currently staying alone in my apartment. That's why i decided to agree to tiffany's idea on letting me stay with her. She went out to inform the hospital about this and told me that she will help me with my packing. I was confused as she treat me so well when i am cold towards her.

Well at least i can now escape from this dumb hospital finally. I've been feeling bored staying in the ward for the whole day.