Jinki

Unselfish Leader
Jinki likes (if not loves) Kibum a LOT. He likes Kibum's personality, Jinki thinks that Kibum is brave. Which he is not. Jinki doesn't dare to act bluntly like Kibum. Snap here, nag there, scream here, sing there, die his hair to rainbow colors, match his clothes making it fashionable. Jinki is everything but. Jinki likes Kibum's cook. He can eat anything Kibum serves him. Poisonous or not. Okay, maybe he will thinks a million times before he eat that food and asks Kibum first to why he would do that. But that's not the point. Jinki likes Kibum's affection towards their maknae. It 's so loving. Like how umma takes care of his son. Adorable. (He likes to think that Taemin is their son. With his sure name taken from Jinki and his beautiful feature taken from Kibum). Jinki wants that too. Not having Kibum nags him, forbids him, pestering him all the time, but having that affectionate care to himself only. Jinki wants to be the only one Kibum sets his mind to. Jinki adores Kibum's talents. He gets too much talents in his system. He can sing, dance, draw, cook, anything human possibly do. Oh, Jinki just likes (if jot loves) Kibum a LOT. But Jinki hates his other member. Under the name of Kim Jonghyun. He hates that guy (sometimes). He gets the chance to be near Kibum and doing skinship with the latter. Jinki is absolutely jealous of him. That king of skinship sometimes do too much. Jinki wonder if Jonghyun knows his feelings toward Kibum, that should explain why sometimes Jonghyun hugs Kibum too tight in front of Jinki. Feels like he teases him because Jinki can't do that. And to his hatred that Kibum accept that action along. Jinki in his desperate condition sometimes believes that Kibum likes Jonghyun. And he will cry in his sleep (not literally). But he can hates Jonghyun at all. Jonghyun is like his brother. They've gone thru bad and good together to build SHINee. Making them one of the famous boyband in he world. He can't act cold to Jonghyun because Jonghyun's personality makes him someone you want to hold dearly, either as friends or brothers. Jinki can't hate Taemin. If he gets the chance, he would like to adopt that ball of cutesy with Kibum. But Jinki hates Minho (sometimes). Don't think that Jinki is blind of Minkey pairing. With in the same line (born in 91) they get fans pair them up. But in his correct mind he knows that there will be no Minkey pairing. Jinki has Minho as his son in law. Other reason Jinki doesn't hate Minho is because that guy is so warm at heart. So humble, he has golden heart. He is funny too. Maybe that too what makes Taemin head over heels for Choi Minho. Jinki wants his son in law to be that perfect, beacuse his son is absolutely perfect too. Maybe Jinki is not so hating Minho. Jinki hates SM company. On one side he is very thankful that he joins SM where he meets the love of his life Kibum. Yet on the other side he plainly disgrace SM that put him away from Kibum in their group position. He wishes that he can rearrange their position so he can put Jonghyun on the outest side. Away from his Kibum. Jinki promise to do his best for his band and company not only for his advantages but also for others who works hard to reach their dream in this industry.