Kibum fails again

Unselfish Leader

Minho texts Taemin asking when will they back home without explain the real intention behind. He doesn't want to make his fellow member and his boyfriend feeling uneasy while recording. Thinking something bad and urgent happends, though it's partially true. Even Taemin is sometimes clueless, he knows something happens at home. But Minho denies telling him it's just Minho miss him already.

Taemin is NOT stupid. And Minho can't lie forever.

He commands for Taemin and Onew come home straight from the show. Kibum is MAD. When Taemin asks why, Minho can't explain. Because he really doesn't get the point of Kibum's wrath. So he settles with text of 'just come ASAP unless you want to die in Kibum's hands'. Taemin shivers.

Fifteen minutes after Kibum comes back from his sanctuary with brilliant smile. Very brightly that Minho thinks he's going to be blind if he keeps staring for too long. Kibum goes to the kitchen and -Minho peeps- prepares some ingredients. He cops, he boils, he bakes, NO, Minho's joking. Kibum takes out chicken from fridge adds some seasoning and fries them. And that goes with the blinded smile plasters on his face. He takes out his phone and dials numbers that he knows very well. Waiting for the other line to pick up Kibum serves the plate on the table.

"Yeobseoyo?"

"Taemin~ah, are you still recording?" Kibum asks his maknae.

"Umma, where are you?" When Taemin using that honorific, means that he scares of Kibum and want to make a way out of Kibum's madness. Kibum likes to be called umma by Taemin. Don't ask why. And Kibum will melt and let Taemin out of his wrath.

"I'm home. Where are you guys?" Kibum asks over sweetly. Kibum and over-sweetly in one sentence only make it bold that he is full of anger.

"We're on the way back to dorm." "Good. See you then." And he cut the line. Kibum finally can meet Jinki and get his explanation. Personal approach will get him somewhere. Not nags around like some crazy lunatic. Half an hour later the front door opens and here it comes Jinki and Taemin with full of awareness. Minho just tell them to be careful and don't mess with Kibum. Be honest and just do what he wants them to do. It's more save. The other two nod agree with Minho. They three make their way to the dining room to find the table full of dish signature of Kibum. And Kibum's wonderful greetings. "Oh, you have arrived? Welcome! Come here and let's eat." Jinki, Minho and Taemin do as they told and take presentable seats. But not before they whisper to each other presume Kibum poisoning the food. Like usual, Kibum's food is tasty enough. No one among the three not finish their meal with clean plates. But the anxiety feeling starts to creep them bigger than before. When Kibum opnes his mouth. "So, how's the recording?" He starts. Jinki and Taemin look at each other, deciding who's gonna answer the question. As the older Jinki answers. "Well, it went well. We had fun." Jinki is being honest. The recording was really fun. But the moment Kibum raises his eyebrow Jinki knows that is not the answer Kibum wanted. Damn! "That should be. You don't wanna waste your time doing something not worthy. But how much fun. Taemin~ah?" Kibum turns to ask Taemin. He knew Taemin is not good with lying. When he does, He will be stutter, have no eye contact, and become sweaty. Easy for Kibum to detect. "Um, I had fun with Kyuhyun hyung, Jonghyun from CNBlue is also there. The MC thought he was our Jjong. Jinki hyung met " "Auw!" Kibum suddenly screams. The other three look at him with confuse eyes. "Who did that? Kick my feet under the table?" "Not me." Jinki quicky answer. Followed by Minho and Taemin. Kibum gives the his almighty laser-eyes and they shiver. Unfortunately, Taemin knows that is his clue to lie to Kibum about the show. "Tae, go on." Kibum says. "Jinki hyung met his fan." Kibum cuts him though. "Yeah, I know. That old lady." "What? Old? No. She's not that old. I mean she still looks beautiful. Auw!" "Jinki, if you don't stop with that kick I'll force your meal out of your stomach. You know I'm capable of doing so." That makes Jinki paralyse. "But hyu,, hyung just being nice with her. S,, she is his fan anyway. Hyung doe,, doesn't act cute li,, like usual. An,, and when he wa,, was asked to co,, coo her,, he refuse. That's all." Taemin finishes and rises from his seat. Pulling Minho with him and escape the battle saying he was done eating. After Taemin and Minho left, there's killing silence between those two. "We both know that Tae is lying right. And he tells the opposite." Kibum concludes. "Kibum~ah. What happens?" Jinki asks hesitated. Kibum raises from his seat and take a step closer to Jinki. Jinki gulps and nervous. He prays that he won't die tonight. He still has dreams he's dreading to fulfil. Kibum readies to yell at Jinki but his phone is ringing. "You!" He starts but his annoying ringtone keeps playing. With heavy heart he answers. "Nicole, this better is important. Because you make me postpone my speech with my leader about important things. Or, I'll come to your dorm tomorrow and set it on fire!" Jinki is at amaze. Because he witnesses Kibum nags perfectly with perfect english. Jinki watches Kibum's face turning beautiful again. His scary face is gone replace with beautiful smile that Jinki admires. He wonder what make him change so drastically. "Wait for me. I'll be there in ten." So Kibum makes his exit leaving Jinki dumbfounded. But he hears that Kibum tells Taemin he will go shopping with Nicole because there's big sale at mall and promise the magnae to buy him pretty jackets and hats. Jinki thinks; go figure Kibum and shopping. Hope you enjoy reading this.