Shopping for love....

Your tugging at my Heartstrings.

"Grab a cart JongHyun."

"alright, Hyung."  he ran back towards the door entrance to grab a cart, holding his scarf and glasses in place, wherever we went we had to be incognito, the worst place to be reconigzed by fans is a Super market with super fans and ajumma's. 

I pulled my scarf closer to my mouth trying not to expose anything except for my eyes, pushing my hat down too. "Alright Hyung, what do we need to buy?" 

"um, more eggs of course" Hyun laughed my words, we loved Minhyuk but he was like a puppy playful and always hungry. 

Alright 3 oz of beef brisket, cooking oil, sesame oisesame seedssoy saucerice syrup, 1 garlic, black pepper, pine nuts, white mushrooms ,carrot, green bell pepper, red bell pepper ,onion" I took In a giant gulp of air, JongHyun patted my back and laughed abit. 

"Oh we need beer!" he run towards the beverage section and I rolled my eyes. I headed over to the vegetables. I picked up a carrot, and heard a voice call me. 

"Jung YongHwashi?, I turned around and saw.... 

 

Guys I wanted this chapter to be a cliff hanger, I'll add the next chapter today too, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!