Can't it come faster?...

Your tugging at my Heartstrings.

Hyung! Hyung! I heard Minhyuk's voice but my lips were so dry I couldn't get myself to reply. "I think he had a heart attack, Shin." JungShin took his finger and put it against hyun head "Ashhhh, you dummy, if he had a heart attack he wouldn't be breathing you idiot." "Yahhhh who are you calling an idiot? I'm older than you!"  Shin rolled his eyes and turned toward me, they had led me to the Couch, "Hyung, are you alright?" I got back to reality when he questioned me, who could answer for me? AM I okay? I hooded my head, and they all sighed. "would you like anything to eat?" JungShin asked me hesitantly not knowing if it was the right question to ask. Minhyuk shouted out " Yes please, two more eggs?" "AIGOO!!! You've had 3 already!"  I laughed a little at that, " hey Minhyuk was that Kalbi last night not enough for you? " I saw him blush abit. 

 

"Are  you going out today, Hyung?" JongHyun asked me in a hopeful voice, he wanted me to say yes, he hated staying in a room for too long with Minhyuk and his eating.

 

"um yeah, do you want to go somewhere?, I think I want to cook some fried rice cakes tonight, do we should go to the market, and then I have to pick up our clothes from the dry cleaners." 

 

"oh ok, I'll come with you then, CUZ WE ARE OUT OF EGGS!!!!"

i laughed because he surely meant this for Minhyuk. 

Okay let me grab the car keys first. I headed back to my room for the keys I opened the drawer, I lifted up my music book and a picture of Me fell out, it was from when I was filming Heartstrings....... I wonder does Shinhye still have pictures of us? If only we could take another now....so then when I miss you, I'll have a photo of my beautiful ShinHye...