Chapter 6

What I love About You!

 

 

SNSD's Dorm

Taeyeon looked around to see that SNSD was getting quite along with the 2PM members.

She noticed that Taecyeon kept on looking at Sunny, who seemed more interested in Junho, who barely said a word to her.

Yoona ,also, started calling Junsu Oppa, already.

And, Sooyoung was forced to ask questions about Jaebeom from Jessica, whose had a crush on him since Idol Army.

She was glad, but looked around to see if Wooyoung was in the room. She was kind of disappointed when he wasn't there and put her head down. She looked up and found Jessica staring down at her and asked.'' Why are you so down?'' Jessica noticed that Taeyeon seemed kind sad and sick.

''I'm just really tired and mad.'' She regretted saying mad, espcially to someone so nosy like Jessica.

''Really?'' Jessica replied back, purposely ignoring the word 'MAD' because right now wasn't a good time to ask Taeyeon questions, then she continued,'' Well, does Nickhun like you?.''

''No, he was helping me, unlike someone.'' She said referring to Wooyoung, she was sort of mad, when she got hurt, she expected Wooyoung to help her, not Nickhun.

''Okay,'' Jessica said kinda of confused, not knowing that she was talking about Wooyoung.'' I'm going to help Tiffany,Sunny, and Yuri with the food.'' She quickly went to the kitchen.

''You guys, Taeyeon seems sorta of down, ever since the accident. You guys know how to cheer her up, honestly I don't want her to feel like that, she was the one that planned it, and she's not even having any fun. Jessica said to Tiffany, Sunny, and Yuri. She worried alot about Taeyeon.

''And Wooyoung. He planned this, too.''Yuri said including Wooyoung for planning this party,too. She didn't even sound like she cared for Taeyeon at all.

Jessica looked at Yuri with a cold look, Taeyeon is feeling down, and all she cared was giving Wooyoung credit for this party.

''Okay, then I'll take her outside. We need a talk.'' Tiffany said wanting to help her best friend.

''Okay.'' Everyone said.


Wooyoung was outside ever since the accident. He thought to himself and wondered how Taeyeon would think of him, after the look he gave her, and not even helping her from the glass cut.

Taeyeon probably hates me by now. But then he thought about Nickhun, how am I supposed to tell him that Taeyeon and I are dating? He probably loves her more than I do. What am I supposed to do?

Just then Taceyeon poppped up and yelled,''Yo, why aren't you inside and enjoying the party?''
 He scared Wooyoung so hard that he almost peed in his pants.

''Dude, you scared the hell out of me! Man, next time just don't pop out like that.'' He said annoyed.

Taceyeon looked at Wooyoung with the confused, why-are-you-angry face expression.

''Okay, well if you need anything. Then just call or text me.Okay? I'm going to go back inside.'' Taceyeon leaving.

''Wait!'' Wooyoung said right when Tacyeon was about to leave.

''What?'' Taceyeon said. He thought how Wooyoung was being such a party pooper.

''You know, when you told me that Nickhun liked Taeyeon, well, to be honest, I also like Taeyeon,too.And right now, we're kinda of going out. I've been thinking about this the whole time, what shoud I do?'' He desperately asked Taceyeon. He looked like he was about to break into tears.
 

''See, I knew that you and Taeyeon had a little something! I just knew it!''He said to Wooyoung, but he saw his face expression and started talking serious.

''Um, you know that 2PM members stick through everything together, right? We are just like brothers who has to protect each other. But we've never really liked the same girl, you know like, like-like ? I don't really know, your choice. Just do what you think is the best, in the end, if it dosen't make out through the way you like, then at least you know you tried you're best.''Taecyeon said, he didn't wanna take sides, espicially when he knew what Taeyeon meant to Wooyoung.

''Okay. Thanks Taecyeon. You maybe annoying sometimes, but when it comes to these kind of situations, you're always there for me.'' Wooyoung looking at Taecyeon.

''No prob, dude. See you inside.'' Taecyeon leaving Wooyoung time to think.

'Opparal SarangHae, ah ah aha ah, mani mani oh!'

He took one look at his phone and thought, What does she want now?

To be continued:

Jnster- Thanks! I LIKE YOUR FIC,TOO.

MaithaV-HAHAHA! You're too funny! I'll see you tommorow!

kmluv2pm- Thanks and please so keep suportting me! I will promise to update as soon as I could.