Chapter 14

What I love About You!

 

2PM's Dorm

  It was 8:45 in the morning.

Wooyoung heard his alarm go on. It took him awhile to shut it.

He looked around to see that everyone was already up, he could hear Taekyeon laughing in the living room and Junsu cooking breakfast. 

" Man." He whispered. " It's sort of early for these guys to wake up in the morning."

He quickly went to wash his face and brush his teeth.

When he walked into the living room, everyone was looking at him. Wooyoung noticed it and said. "What? Did I forget to comb my hair."

Taecyeon burst out laughing, but stopped when he realized that no one wasn't laughing.

" I thought, you guys were going to laugh along, too." Taekyeon said to them.

Nickhun ignored him.

" Hey, Changsung, you still like Yoona? " Junho .

" Why are you bringing So Nyu Shi Dae up? " Changung already looked annoyed.

Junho whistled a love tune and answered back." I don't know, just asking. Oh, and today we have an interview with So Nyu Shi Dae. Manager said so."

Nickhun turned to Wooyoung. While Woo was just sitting still half asleep on the couch.

Nickhun saw that the Interview with SNSD didn't get his attention. So Nickhun said out loud. " Is Taeyeon going to be there? "

Right then Wooyoung got up and stared at him.

" Of course!" Junho answered him.

" Why?  Do you like her? " Junsu tried to trease Nickhun.

Nickhun turned to Wooyoung and then back to Junsu. " Maybe."

Right then, Wooyoung got up and headed towards Nickhun.

Taecyeon, who was listening the whole entire time, got up and couldn't think of anything else to change the subject, so he yelled. " I like SUNNY! "

Everyone was staring at him.

" Yeah, we know that. Genius!" Changsung said to him.

 Nickhun noticed that it finally grabbed Wooyoung's attention, What a loser, Nichkun thought.

" Can I talk to you." He turned around to find Wooyoung.

" Okay, why not."


Sorry, I forgot that it was script form. Back to it .

They were outside the dorm.

Both of them were quiet, until Wooyoung asked.

WOOYOUNG : So do you really like Taeyeon? Or you were just saying it to get me mad? Huh?

Nickhun turned to face Wooyoung.

NICKHUN: Why does it matter?  You don't even like her anymore, right? So, even if Taeyeon and I are going out, then you're not supposed to have anything against it. Right?  "

Wooyoung was a little pissed now, actually angry. 

WOOYOUNG : You know why I had to say it to the press I-

Nickhun ignored him and interrupted.

NICHKUN: You were just too selfish. That's why you denied you're romance with Taeyeon.

Wooyoung turned to him ,but he decided to calm down.

WOOYOUNG : Even if I did admitted our feelings towards each other. People would still want to know more, and plus I don't want her to give SNSD just for me. It's fine if I give up  2PM for her, though.

Nickhun started to listen and turned to him.

NICKHUN : Why would you do that for?

Woooung looked at the clear blue sky. " Because, I .... Love her. Actaully I think she might be the one. She's so cute, dorky, and kind."

He smiled by just thinking of Taeyeon, and Nickhun noticed that.

WOW, HE DOES REALLY LOVE Tae, Nickhun thought.

Wooyoung got up and said.

WOOYOUNG : Well, it's all over now. You have a shot with Taeyeon. Go for her.

He sounded plain and it seemed like he was being forced to say it.

NICKHUN : Okay, then.

They both looked at each other with fake smiles.

 


SNSD AND 2PM'S INTERVIEW



SNSD were the first to arrive.

" Manager, why do we have to interview with, them. " Jessica asked. She was always the one not afraid to speak her mind.

Her manager looked at her, then at everyone else.

MANAGER: Because you guys did a photo shoot with them already . And please don't give the reporter an attitude. Okay? 

Jessica forced a nod and turned to SNSD  members.

JESSICA : I hate them for breaking our Little Kid Leader's Heart.

Seohyun nodded.

Yuri rolled her eyes at Jessica and looked to see if 2PM were here, yet.

It was about 20 minutes later, that they finally arrived on set.

Jessica walked towards Wooyoung and softly said.

JESSICA : Don't even step near Taeyeon.

She then turned to everyone else with a smile and bowed.

TAEKYEON: She could be scary sometimes,

Wooyoung nodded with Agreement. 

Taeyeon was sitting on the chair that was reserved for her.

She sighed.

TAEYEON : I hate interviews.

JUST THEN Nickhun faced her and yelled. " Taeyeon! "

She jumped off her chair and softly hit him on the arm.

TAEYEON: You scared me!

Nickhun laughed and looked to see that Wooyoung was watching them.

Taeyeon noticed Nickhun looking around, too.

So, she curiously looked up. And aslo found that Wooyoung was looking at them. 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and left.


THE INTERVIEW:

SNSD were seated just a few feet away from 2PM

Jessica noticed that Wooyoung kept on looking at Taeyeon, so she signaled to him to stop staring.

Finally the reporter was here.

REPOTER: So, we have So Nyo Shi Dae and 2PM here today! Yeah! But what has really made me curious about was about Taeyeon's and Wooyoung's recent scandal. Tell me about it?

She pointed the mic to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon hesitated but decided to answer her.

TAEYEON : oh, it was just a big misunderstanding. Really, it was just a little kiss that was asked from dare.

Wooyoung looked up to Taeyeon, who avoided eye contact with him.

REPORTER : And what about you, Wooyoung?

Wooyoung couldn't stand this anymore. He really wanted Taeyeon back. He couldn't stand her cold eyes or ignore's towards him any longer. This was his chance to get her back.  

WOOYOUNG : Actaully. it was a real kiss. A real kiss that I meant to give to her. With all my feelings and love.

Everyone included the staff and 2PM AND SNSD's manager looked at him.

Woo ignored their stares and kept going.

WOOYOUNG : THE truth is, I love Taeyeon. I made her and everyone else lie about our relationship.  I know I messed up big time, but I want another chance with you. Please TAEYEON?

Taeyeon got off the chair and walked up to him.

She slapped him in front of everyone,

TAEYEON : That's for making me cry and lying about our relationship, and this is for telling the truth and making me fall in love with you.

SHE KISSED HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

Everyone was, 'AWWING', except Nickhun and Yuri, who just smiled at the two.

REPORTER: Wow, I can't believe this! So here's the new people. Taeyeon and Wooyoug ARE officially a couple. And nothing could make them deny that ever again.

Taeyeon and Wooyoung hugged each other.


After the interview.

TAEYEON : Where are you taking me?

They were both inside the car.

WOOYOUNG : It's a secret.

When they finally got there, Taeyeon looked to see that it was a restraunt. But not just any restraunt, it was her favorite. 

TAEYEON : I love their food! But it's expensive though.

WOOYOUNG : It's alright. Anything for you.

Taeyeon blushed and hugged him, she quickly held his hands and walked inside.

When they got their table, people were looking at them.

Taeyeon heard one that made her smile."  They look so cute together. Oh , I wanna an idol." and one that pissed her off. "Ugh, why is Wooyoung dating such a shorty."

Wooyoung heard it also and laughed.

Just then they noticed 4 girls that were dressed really colorful, 2NE1!!?!

Dara noticed them and walked over.

" Hey, Wooyoung. Congragulations, this must be the lucky girl. So Nyu Shi Dae Taeyeon. "

Taeyeon remembered her but faked a smile. She was the girl that Wooyoung was making out with.

WOOYOUNG : Hey, Dara. This is Taeyeon, Taeyeon Dara.

DARA : I know her. ( dara humming GEE) I really like you're voice, and you're so cute."

TAEYEON : Thanks.

DARA: Well, gotta go.

Wooyoung just nodded.

When Dara left, Taeyeon grabbed onto Wooyoung's hand and hoped for him to be honest.

TAEYEON : WOO, who is she?

Wooyoung looked uncomfortable.

WOOYOUNG : UM, a friend.

Taeyeon looked at him, she sighed, but faked a smile.

TAEYEON'S THOUGHT: Woo , why are you lying?

 

TO BE CONTINUED