Disturbance

Disturbance

I slowly opened the door as I took a peek inside but there was no sign of people so I just barged in. I walked towards the table that was at the center of the living room. And there was a letter that written, 

 

I'll be back late. Don't need to wait for me and just go home.

"Again?" I mumbled.

I took a glance at the cozy couch that was beside me and somehow the sweet memories of me and Taemin replayed in my head.

 

 

"Taemin! Put me down! Kyaaa!" I screamed as he lifted me up bridal style. 

He laughed, "Hey! Usually people would always excited when their boyfriend do this. But you just told me to put you down? What a weird girl you are." He placed me on the couch before he took a sit beside me and placed his arm over my shoulder.

"You know that I'm scared of height then why you still do that?" I crossed my arms and twirled my head aside. Don't want to look at him in the face.

"Awww, our Hana is sulking." He slightly chuckled but then he hugged me from behind and kiss my neck, "I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" He asked childishly

I smiled before I turned around and facing him, "Maybe.. ice cream will do." 

His face was totally astonished by what I say, "Ice cream? I thought you're going to ask me a hand bag or at least a necklace."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't need that. Now I just want some ice cream. Please~" 

I made an aegyo face before he surrender, "Okay, okay... let's grab some ice cream."

"Yeay! I love you Taemin!" I beamed before I pecked his lips.

"Me too." He smiled before he pulled my hands, helping me to stand up and walked heading to the ice cream shop.

15 minutes later we arrived. I chose mint choc as a flavor and Taemin chose classic vanila.

"A vanila?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?" He the top of the ice cream.

"I thought you like chocolate." I said before I felt like someone my hands.

"Yah! What're you doing?" i distanced my hand from his mouth with my face blushing madll.

"You're Ice is melting." He smirked before he pinched my cheek, "Aww, my cute Hana is being shy."

I slapped his hand away and walked in a quick pace, trying to hide my face that has turned into a red tomato.

He chased me from behind, "Don't run!" He warned and hugged me from behind.

"Taemin, everyone is looking." I tried to escaped from his hug but he was too strong or.. maybe I was the one who is weak.

He tightened his arms, "Just let them be."

I groaned, "Fine!" But then I laughed so do him.

 

 

And at that time I never thought that our love will turned out like this..

My tears were already streaming down on my face before I realize. 

I missed my Taemin. I missed our sweet memories. I missed his kisses. I missed his hugs. I missed everything about him.

Why we changed.. is it because we exchange 'I love you' too less. I don't know. I just can"t think of anything right now.

What should I do to get back like before? What should I do?

Suddenly I heard a sound of door being closed. I glanced my watch and it was already 12:30 and I just realized it.

I turned around to see Taemin with his shock face, "Why're you still here? I told you to go home right?" He said as he took off his sweater and put it on the chair.

"We need to discuss-"

He cut me off by, "I have nothing to say." 

"But I have!" I slightly shouted, "Taemin-ah, why everything turned out like this? Why we're growing apart? Why? I missed you. I missed our love. What is actually happening Taemin?"

I cried as I looked into his eyes but he will always avoiding it. His face looked so confuse and somehow.. I felt like he was hiding something from me.

"Taemin-ah do you hate me? Or are you just playing around with me-" Suddenly he approached me and pushed onto the wall.

"Ouch!" I whimpered, "What're you-" I stopped as he leaning his face closer to mine like he was going to kiss me.

But then he stopped and slammed the wall with his fist. And at that time I've decided, "Taemin we should break up."

His face looked very astonished by my words. He distanced himself from me and said, "As you wish."

It hurts. But I don't have any strength to continue this anymore.

"But.. let me keep this ring." He said as he showed me the ring that was on his ring finger.

That ring. The ring that I bought on our first date. I was a bit confused why he wants to keep the ring but I just let it be.

I smiled with my tears flowing down on my cheeks, "Lee taemin, I.. love you." And with that I walked out from the apartment and heading back to my home.

After that day, I moving to France with new hopes and dreams. Lee taemin.. that name will always be in my heart.


So how's it.. Im sorry if this story is so boring..because I dont have much experience in writing a sad story..

Im very, very sorry... 

By the way do COMMENT or SUBSCRIBE?..

nah whatever..XD..

Thanks for reading..