Angel (Forever and Always II)

Angel (Forever and Always II)

 

First Thank you for being here! Enjoy reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe. 

A/N: Ready your tissues. This is somewhat emotional. Thanks. <3

Angel (Forever and Always II)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae found himself staring at the coffin where his body was lying. Tears fell from his eyes as he could see the pain and suffering he brought to his family and friends and most especially to the person he loves most. He walked next to her and touched her face but his fingers wouldn’t let him. They would disappear. He wanted to hug her but he couldn’t feel her. He couldn’t be with her. Because he was now only a spirit in other words, he was a ghost.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback:

09:35:11

Donghae’s phone rang and he quickly picked it up with a grin as he sees the ID caller.

“Yobosseyo…” Donghae said sweetly.

“Hi Oppa…” Knock.Knock.Knock. His secretary opened the door and went in holding some files.

“Excuse me Mr. Lee, You need to sign these right now.” His secretary smiled. Donghae signaled her to wait for him and gave a smile.

“Oppa! Let’s eat lunch together alright.”

“Of course baby.” Jessica giggled at his statement. The secretary giggled at her sweet boss. Donghae sat up and signed the papers. He smiled and handed it to the secretary. She bowed down and thanked him then proceeded to the door.

“Same place. Same time. I’ll wait for you….”

“Okay Sica. I probably need to go now. I have a meeting but I promise I’ll be there on time or maybe even earlier.” Donghae teased and chuckled.

“As usual” Jessica giggled “I love you.”

“I love you too…” then the call ended.

09:43:56

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11:13:45

Donghae finished the meeting and shook hands with his client. He was happy to tell Jessica about his successful deal with the investors. He quickly looked at his watch and went to his car to go to the place where they will meet. He was still smiling happily thinking about her.

11:24:24

Donghae got stuck on the traffic. He looked at his clock. Still half an hour to go before their meeting. Apparently, the cars were still moving after every 10 seconds.

11:32:35

Donghae finally got out of the traffic but When he was  finally gonna turn left he was welcomed with a truck that lost control and it hit his car. Another car collided with them.

“Ahhh!” Donghae tried to cover himself and all he could hear was the glasses being broken and the cars clashing. He felt himself on the cold ground and his body was sore. His sight was blurred and his eyes were starting to close. He soon felt like dying.

“No…please…” He was knocked out.

11:42:56

People were passing by and ambulances and cops were surrounding the entire accident area. Donghae was rushed to the hospital soon and the nurse tried to open his contacts to call his family. The first thing that she saw was Leeteuk’s name so she picked it.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Yes, Who’s speaking?”

“May I confirm if this is Mr. Leeteuk?”

“Yes.” He plainly said.

“Sir this is Korea Medical Hospital” Leeteuk stopped for a moment and he stuttered with his words.

“Why? What happened? Who’s involved?”

“Mr. Lee Donghae apparently got into an accident earlier this morning, and he’s condition is not that good.” Leeteuk’s world completely stopped. His body stiffened at the words he was hearing. He couldn’t do anything or even speak anything. Soon tears were falling down. “ So I just want to inform you that he needs his family members here as soon as possible.”

“We’ll be there. Thank you.” He quickly cut the call. All he could do right now was cry. He gathered s and announced it. They called their SM family and told them the news. They all rushed up to the hospital.

12:25:16

“Jessica.” Donghae whispered. “She’s…she’s waiting for me.”

“Donghae.” Leeteuk looked at his maknae and Kyuhyun knows what to do. He called Jessica. He was shaking. His voice was trembling as he hears Jessica’s voice.

“Yobosseyo?”

“Sica.” He soon wanted to burst in tears but he needed to deliver her the news. “Donghae…”

“Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun! What happened to Donghae?” Jessica’s voice sounds like she was panicking. Kyuhyun stopped for a moment before blurting out the words he hated to hear once again.

“Hyung got into a severe accident~” Then he never heard another utter from her. Changmin enveloped Kyuhyun in his arms.

“Kyuhyun don’t cry…” a soft pained voice spoke. Everyone looked back to see Donghae slowly opening his eyes.

“Donghae!” They rushed to him. Leeteuk couldn’t take it anymore. He hugged Donghae tightly.

“I’m sorry Donghae for not protecting you enough.”

“It’s not your fault hyung. It’s not.” Donghae weakly patted his leaders back. Donghae then spoke to each one of them.

12:46:43

They heard the door finally opening. This is what they were waiting for. Jessica had her eyes all puffy and red while walking towards Donghae.

“Jessie, A day.” They can see the two finally having their words for one another. Donghae proposed to his longtime girlfriend and they went to the chapel to perform the ceremony.

1:00:00

They finished the ceremony and Donghae’s life was cut down too. They didn’t expect that it was too soon.

End of Flashback

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the funeral,

Donghae could see his best friend speaking in front.

Eunhyuk stopped speaking and fell on the ground crying. Donghae meant a lot to him and he knew he meant a lot to Donghae too but he couldn’t face Donghae right now, his bestfriend who was now lying down lifeless in front of him. He couldn’t see him like that. He wasn’t ready for this too. Leeteuk quickly went to Eunhyuk and help him stand up.

“Eunhyuk…WE need to be strong.”

“Hyung, I…I don’t know if I can.”

“You can Hyuk. I’m just always here” Donghae told him but he knew Eunhyuk couldn’t hear him and nobody can. He was sorry for bringing them so much pain. He was sorry for seeing them like that. He had to say his final goodbyes but he needs someone to interpret it for him. Who? Aish…Nevermind. He was a ghost and what does he expect? Someone would come along and see him? Tsk. No.

“Hyung.” He turned his head to see Luhan looking at him. “oh my god.” Luhan brushed his eyes with his fists. The Donghae he was seeing right now is the Donghae that he used to see. No bruises. No bandages. Just the simple Donghae hyung.

“Luhan. You can see me?” Donghae asked him. He tried to come close to Luhan but Luhan ran away.

“Yah! Aish! Seriously that Kid!”

“Joonmyun! I can see Donghae hyunggg!” Luhan panicked while hugging and hiding at Suho.

“Luhan are you okay?” Joonmyun parted from him and placed his hand on Luhan’s forehead.

“I’m not sick you know! I could really see him! Tell me I’m not dead Joonmyun! Tell meee!” Suho laughed hysterically at him.

“You’re not dead Luhan! I could still see you! Even hug you!” He pulled the older in his arms. “See and Donghae hyung is…” his facial expression changed “dead right?”

“I know but please believe me.” Suho was starting to get worried about Luhan. Now, he wasn’t sure if Luhan was joking because he looks serious.

“Okay but it’s really hard to believe. Can you prove it? Where is he?” Donghae appeared beside Suho.

“Aish! Hyung! You’re startling me!” Luhan told Donghae and Donghae just smiled.

“I didn’t!” Suho thought it was for him.

“I’m not talking to you! And I’m your HYUNG.” Luhan told Suho. “I’m talking to Donghae hyung. He’s right beside you.” Suho quickly moved to Luhan’s side.

“Yah…stop scaring me.”

“I’m not joking Joonmyun.”

“Tell him these words okay.” Luhan nodded at Donghae’s suggestion.

“He wants to tell you something.”

“Kim Joonmyun.” Donghae started.

“Kim Joonmyun.” Luhan repeated it.

“Believe in yourself. You can do this. Hyung will always be behind your back. Saranghaeyo~”  Donghae finished his statement.

“Believe in yourself. You can do this. Hyung will always be behind your back. Saranghaeyo~” Suho was tearing up. Those were the words Donghae always told him. And only the two of them knows that.

“Saranghaeyo hyung~ I wish I could hug you right now.” Donghae went next to Suho and tried to lay his arms around the younger.

“Joonmyun he’s hugging you even though you can’t feel it.” Donghae moved away and looked at Luhan.

“I need your help. Would you help me?” Luhan nodded.

“Definetely hyung.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Noona.” Luhan sat beside Jessica.

“Yes Luhan.” She looked at him. It was Donghae’s order to him.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Okay. You can speak now.”

“Privately noona. It’s something important.” Jessica just nodded and followed Luhan after he walks away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“What are we doing here Luhan?” Jessica looked around. This place was special for her.

“Do you know this place?”

“I do. But how did you-” Only Donghae and her knows this place. This was their secret hideout.

“That’s why we’re here.” Jessica looked puzzled.

“What are you talking about?”

“Let’s sit.” They both sat at the bench. Luhan stared at her. “Noona. I can see Donghae hyung.”

“What?!” Jessica said sarcastically. “Luhan! Stop Joking! It’s not funny!” she thought it was just a silly joke.

“Believe me noona. I can see him. His wearing white, all white to be exact. He looks clean. He doesn’t have the stitches or the wounds or the bandages.” Jessica stood up and started crying.

“Luhan! STOP IT!  Donghae’s dead! He’s never gonna come back to life again. He’s never! So stop!” Luhan pulled Jessica into a tight hug.

“Noona. I’m sorry to make you cry but I’m telling the truth.” Jessica looked up to him. The younger boy looks down on the woman he treats like his older sister and sometimes mom.

“Then where is he?” Jessica parted and looked at him. Luhan looked around but he couldn’t find Donghae right now.

“he’s not here right now.”

 “it’s hard to believe Luhan. It’s really hard.” Jessica told him and stormed out of the scene.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When they both got back at the funeral place, Luhan saw Donghae standing right in front of his own coffin. He walks up next to him. Donghae wiped his tears.

“Hyung.” He whispers.

“Yes Luhan.”

“She doesn’t believe me. What should I tell her?” Donghae looked at him. Donghae walks up to Jessica and kneels down in front of her. Luhan followed.

“Tell her these…” Luhan nodded.

“Noona.” Jessica looked up to him. “He’s kneeling in front of you and he wants to say these words.”

“You shine the brightest for me. Your beauty is the finest among all. You’re my Jessica. You’re my one and only love.” The two were reciting in chorus but Jessica could only hear Luhan. She had her eyes widened all the time. “Ditto.”

“Ditto.” Jessica spoke. She smiled remembering him. “I love you too Donghae.” She whispered. Donghae smiled. She finally believed then a shining light appeared from up above shining on Donghae. “Donghae.” She was starting to get speechless while watching the scene. She can see him. The people around them gasp.

“You can see me?” Jessica nodded and went to him. Donghae placed his arms around her and he could touch her. “I just wanna say goodbye before I go.” Jessica circled her arms around his neck. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. “I’ll watch you from up above. I’ll wait for you.” Jessica nodded and tried to refrain herself from crying but she couldn’t. She parted and gave the others the chance to say goodbye. They all had the time to say their final words to him before he’s going to be completely gone.

“Hyung.” Luhan hugged him tightly. “I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you kid! Thank you so much. And I’ll always be with you.” Donghae poked his chest. “Inside there.”

“I love you hyung.” Luhan wiped his tears with his fists.

“Yah, Don’t cry. I love you too Luhan. When you are depressed or whatever you’re feeling. Just call me and I’ll be there right away.” Luhan chuckled.

Jessica was the final one to bid goodbye although she already did. She hugged him once again.

“I will love you forever and always Donghae. You’ll always stay in my heart.”

“Thank you for everything Sica. Our love will always be the greatest thing that happened to me. You were the best thing that I ever had. I love you.” Donghae leaned in and pressed his lips against her soft ones then soon as they parted he was starting to disappear. “…ditto…” was the final word he said before the light was gone and he was gone.

“ditto…” Jessica whispered and smiled. At least now their burdens inside their hearts lessen. They all smiled happily and they were now willing to let go of Donghae but they promised that he will always be inside their hearts and minds. And he promised them that he will always be beside them guiding them specially Jessica. He told her once that when he dies he will become her guardian angel. And he didn’t break it.

He was and will always be her Angel. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you loved this one shot! Don't forget to write your feedbacks and subscribe! ;) 

Thanks for reading!