The Revealing

TOP & Bom

GD POV : TOP Hyung.. Maybe he likes Bom ?? Ani, ani ! Yah!! I don't believe it, they're enemies since.. Forever ! TOP hyung !!

*When the bell rings, all the students runs to cafeteria. 2NE1 and BIGBANG have their own tables, since 2 of them are enemies.*

"So.. Bom ! I heard from Dara that you, talk to yourself about someone. Do you have someone you like Bom ??" ( 2NE1's table )

"Ah, hyung ! Are you mad at me ?? Forgive me hyung! I misheard you, I'm so sorry! " (BIGBANG's table )

Bom's POV :

Ahh.. I'm still can't control myself looking at him. Omo ! He's looking over here ! I'll just pretending I'm watching him with anger..

TOP's POV : Yah, I feel something weird. Bom's watching me ? Oh, I'll just... Why I'm looking her eyes too ? Our eyes are looking, now she's suddenly glare at me with anger. What have I done ??

*After School, some girls are stalking Bom. When she realized that, the girls are walking towards her.*

BOM's POV :

" What do you want ?" I ask, after realizing that the girls are 4Minutes, TOP's fanclub. They're the es in the school. "Oh, you know what we want alright! We want you to go away from TOP oppa !" Hyuna replied. She's the . "I am, away from him ! YAH, I don't want any trouble , I don't like him anyways. Go away!" "Tch. You can't do that to us. Girls !" "What ?" That's all I got to say, before they start to hitting me. I out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

After this story, what should I write ? Please write your comment, I really need it ! Thank you, please suscribe :)