Still Hate Me ?

TOP & Bom

TOP POV :

"Aagh, I wish Bom don't hate me. *sigh* she don't know that I have this blur things--"

"Blur things what hyung ? What's about Bom ?" GD interuppted.

"GD, why are you so sneaky ? You scared the out of me ! Don't do that again!"

"Yah, okay hyung. But blur things about what ? Bom? Why suddenly you take your interest in her hyung?" GD take a step forward and give me a grin."You like her don't you ?"

"No GD ! No way I like her. Ah, Blur things is not about Bom, I don't remember the materies about our test today GD." I'm lying.

" Shut up hyung !" He scream suddenly, " I know you like her ! Don't worry hyung, this will be our little secret." And he winks to me.

"Yah !! GD ! I don't like her, and stop acting so gay." And I headed to class.

Bom's POV :

I can't stop looking at him. He's charismatic, cool, handsom-- eh ? What am I thinking ?? I hit myself. "You don't like that jerk, you will never like him. Even tough, he hates you ! So stop this feeling, Bom." I whispered to myself.

"What ? Who do you like Bom ?" "Dara ?? What are you doing here ? I thought you're still talking to the girls outside ?"

The girls are 2NE1, they're queenkas in this school, Dara & I are one of them. There's 4 girls in 2NE1, CL (or Lee Chaerin), Minzy, Dara, and me. Everytime we arrive to school at the same time, the boys becomes annoying. They screamed and following us everywhere.

Anyway, back to me and Dara: "Ne, and I come in because they want me to call you. But I'm not going out 'till you tell me who's you're talking about Bom !" I sighed. How could I explain this to her ? How could I tell her that I have feelings for TOP ??

Dara's POV : What's Bom thinking ? And why would she talking to herself.. Unless it's really personal ! Oh my god, Bom likes someone!!

GD's POV : TOP hyung is avoiding me now. *sigh* is it because I hear him talking to himself outside ?? He likes somebody ? Oh..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I need inspiration! *helloo~* and a few comments would be good, thankyou :) I'll try to update daily !!