Reasons

Facebook and Dong Bang Messenger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Facebook and Dong Bang Messenger

Drabbles by cookiesandcream

- ; -

Chapter VIII – Reasons

-

Welcome to Facebook!

.

Log-in

Email: [email protected]

Password: • • • • • • • • •

.

.

.

Jung Yunho

Home • Profile • Notifications (99+) • Account • Messages (863) • Requests (1105)

.

.

.

Notifications

.

Kim Heechul, Kim Junsu, Kim Ryeowook and 512 other friends posted on your wall. 3:21pm.

.

Kim Heechul, Kim Jaejoong and 49 other friends commented on your wall post. 6:29pm

.

Park Yoochun, Kim Heechul and 873 other friends commented on Kim Jaejoong’s status. 6:32pm

.

See All Notifications

.

.

.

Kim Heechul to Jung Yunho: You know what I hate the most? It’s telling someone you only love him but you actually have another one. I’m very disappointed, Yunho.

5 hours ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Kim Ryeowook and 332 others like this.

View all comments

.

Jung Yunho What the hyung? I don’t get it!!! Why are you sending me that?  WHAT DID I DO?

5 hours ago · Like · 132 people

Kim Heechul You’re the only one who can answer your questions.

5 hours ago · Like · 124 people

.

.

.

Kim Heechul, Kim Ryeowook and 2,310 other friends like Jung Yunho’s haters, UNITE!

5 hours ago · Like This Page

.

.

.

Kim Junsu to Jung Yunho: I really can’t believe that you did that, hyung.  :’(

5 hours ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Kim Heechul and 128 others like this.

View all comments

.

Jung Yunho First, Heechul-hyung and now, you? WHAT’S HAPPENING?

5 hours ago · Like · 113 people

Kim Junsu That’s for me to know and you to find out.

5 hours ago · Like · 121 people

.

.

.

Kim Ryeowook to Jung Yunho: Just remember. If karma doesn’t hit you, I ing will.

5 hours ago· Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Kim Heechul, Kim Junsu and 754 others like this.

View all comments

.

Jung Yunho JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED SO I CAN FIX IT!

5 hours ago · Like · 133 people

Kim Ryeowook I’m not gonna answer that question. I really thought you were great for a while, but you actually ing .

5 hours ago · Like · 287 people

Park Yoochun Well someone ate a big bowl of flakes this morning.

5 hours ago · Like · 345 people

Kim Ryeowook Sorry to disappoint you but I don’t eat breakfast. I’m on a diet.

5 hours ago · Like · 276 people

.

.

.

Yunho can’t believe it. The last time he opened his facebook, he only greeted Yoochun a happy birthday and after a week of not being able to online, he was now the one who’s being bombarded with insults. And what’s with those emo-status that Jaejoong’s been posting? Did someone hurt his Jaejoongie? Is Jaejoong in-love with someone already?

He clenched his fist before he tried to remember what the he did ─ especially the previous weeks. He took a pen and a paper to list down all the things that he made.

[x] ‘Bully’ Jaejoong

[x] Change his relationship status                         

[x] Use pick-up lines

[x] ‘Misplace’ Bambi

[x] Go Ara’s plans

Go Ara's plans?

And then it hit him.

They misunderstood his relationship with Go Ara!

.

.

.

Yunho was walking peacefully when he thought he heard someone’s calling him. He thought it was just his imagination but then he heard it again.

“Yunho-sshi, wait!” Turning around, he saw a running Go Ara, waving her hand so high just for him to notice her. He stopped walking for her to catch his pace and when she did, he asked.

“Yes? Can I help you?” He was surprised that Go Ara was talking to him. He never had a conversation with her, and now she’s acting like they’re close. He knew that Go Ara’s a player, so he needs to get away from her as soon as possible ─ not that he’s gonna betray Jaejoong just for her. Eww no! Thank you very much.

“I can help you and you can help me.” She assured confidently.

“What?” He asked, confused.

She giggled. “I know that you’re in-love with Kim Jaejoong.”

“Everybody knows that except for him.” He pointed out.

“Whatever. But the point is, I can help you get Kim Jaejoong only if you help me get Kim Soohyun. You’re one of his bestfriends so I know that you can help me. Deal?” She grinned, offering her hand for a handshake.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter