thr rumor

A curse to kill
Myungsoo threw his mechanical pencil in frustration. The writing instrument bounced off his an inch thick textbook before fell on the floor. The dark-haired male grunted, his scowl deepened as he bent down to pick up the pencil. He was in a vey bad mood tonight. Heck,he had been feeling irritated for the past few week; starting with woohyun boasting about his boyfriend and the rumor of myungsoo liked sungyeol had somehow leaked. Not a good way to start the week. *Flashback* The morning seemed nice with the sun shinning brightly, bringing just enough warmth in this cold morning. His mood was fairly good today but his frown was still present though. Myung slung his bag on his shoulder as he enetered the school compound. Something was wrong, he thought. Everyone was looking at him differently, not in a good way sort of different. They gave him a dirty look, as if he did something very bad. Some of them tried to avoid him. Myung glared at a bunch of juniors and they quickly scrambled away. The dark haired male eyebrows knitted tighter together. His ears caught the words murmured by the students of seoul high and those words made his blood boiled. "That's him... the guy that loves his own friend's boyfriend." "Are you serious? Who the hell he think he is? There are a lot of other boys in this school!" "I heard he wanted to steal his friend's boy." "That guy? I never thought he would be such a damn playboy." "I thought he's with that Lee boys?" "Him? Hell no! I don't think he'd ever like the Lee boy. He just used hin to get with sungyeol, he's his bestfriend." "No wonder... He's just like those s out there. Taking advantages on other people." Those were the conversations of the students of Seoul High School. Damn it! How could these people know about this? He never told anyone other than... "Sungjong!" He shouted as the small figure boy came into view. Sungjong turned his attention from his group of friends. Upon seeing myungsoo, sungjong bid his friends goodbye and went to him. "Mornin' hyung!" He greeted him gleefully. His sweet smile caused his blood to boil twice as hot. He acted as if nothing had happened. Damn him. Ichigo grabbed his wrist and dragged the clueless Lee into an empty class. "Whoa myungsoo. What's wrong?" "Shut up sungjong!" He growled. His tone shocked and wounded him a little. But he managed to hid it. "What the hell are you thinking? Gossiping about my feeling for sungyeol with your friends? It's supposed to be a secret. I already made myself CRYSTAL CLEAR, SUNGJONG! I don't want every single person in this school to know that I like subgyeol. What the hell Sungjong! Why are you being so STUPID? Thanks to you and your untrustworthy mouth, my life here's ruined. Thank you so MUCH! I really appreciate it!" Myungsoo blew off his steam to him. Sungjong's dark brown eyes grew wider for every words spoken. "I haven't said anything myungsoo. I still keep our promise." the young Lee defend himself. "Haha sungjong. Stop being so innocent! If it wasn't you, who else can spread that stupid news? You are the only one who know 'bout it because I thought I can you. Sadly, I am very wrong! You're just some who loves to destroy my life!" "Myungsoo... Please, calm down," sungjong put his hand on his shoulder. Myungsoo swatted his hand. "You're not stable right now... Something must be bothering you right?" Sungjong tried to coax him. "Yes. Something's definitely bothering me. YOU! Get out of my sight! I cannot trust you nor can I be your friend anymore. This is the end of our friendship," His eyebrows were almost joined together and his usual warm brown eyes were filled with hatred that sungjong never saw before. "Myungsoo... I swear that I never told your secret to anyone. I wish there's something I could do to prove it you, hyung." "Stop trying to make me sympathise you. It won't work!" Sungjong was speechless for a moment. His hatred to him was beyond words. "You're my bestfriend myungsoo. Trust me," sungjong tried again to calm him down. "Get the hell OUT OF MY SIGHT!" he was finally lost it. He didn't even realise how much he had hurt his feeling. All he cared right now was his own. "Hyung I never broke our promise... You're my bestfriend... " with that sungjong stormed out of the classroom, tears cascading down his eyes. As soon as he was out of his sight, myungsoo punched the wall. "Damn!" he cursed under his breath._________________________________________ It was the last time myungsoo ever saw sungjong. He didn't came to any of his classes that day, or the next. Sungjong had been absent to school for almost a fortnight already and no one knew where he had gone. Even taemin, his cousin, didn't know. Sungjong had suddenly disappeared. Myungsoo sighed as he flipped through his math homework. The problems seemed almost to easy to solve. He shut the book close and headed for bed. A moment before he fell asleep, something suddenly stirred inside him, making him feeling very uneasy.