No One Left

A curse to kill
*A Curse To Kill* Lee Sungjong shut his eyes and held to his brother shirt tightly as a bomb exploded in one of the coaches. It was deafening sound. Half minute later, Lee Sungjong opened his eyes. He was in his brother's arms and both of them were hiding between a couple of seats. "Hyung where is mom and dad? Why there is a bomb?" the eight year old asked. Howan tried not to look scared in front of his brother. He gave Sungjong several pats on his back. "They'll come. Don't worry; everything is going to be alright" he said and really hoped that what he just said will come true. A second bomb blew and made the dark haired toddler shouted. Howan tried his best to keep Sungjong and himself calm in the chaos. He pated Sungjong's back several time while looking around him, trying to find their parents. The 10 year old boy spotted a couple ran towards them. He quickly got on his feet; taking Sungjong together. "Mommy! Daddy!" the 8 year old shouted and trying desperately to go to them but Howan had his arns firmed around his brother. The man turned around and got into a fighting position while his wife went to their kids. The woman, with the same eyes with sungjong, quickly hugged both her children. "Howan, we can't go to Seoul today. This train had been attacked by criminals. I'm sorry. You both had to go back to the Lee Mansion, together. No matter what happen, you must protect your brothet. Here, take these documents and give them to Uncle key" the woman said to her kids. "I want to go with mommy. Let go of me! I want mommy!" Sungjong said trying to get lose from his brother's grip. Lee ji-sun took her son into her arms. She kissed the boy's face and cheek several times. Sungjong held on his mother's shirt tightly. He didn't want to let her go since he was very scare. "No Sungjong! You must be a good boy. Stay with Howan okay? Howan, take your brother and run away from here. Make sure that he's save. Take care of yourself and your brother. You both are the only heir of Lee clan. We really love you both and I'm sorry" said their mother as she gave Sungjong back to Howan and gave them several kisses. Howan held his brother more tightly as he trying to get lose from his grip. The young boy went to his father. "Howan, take these pendants" Lee dong-gun took two lockets from his trouser pocket and handed them to his son. Lee dong-gun kissed both his son's face. "Go now! Save yourself. I love both of you" he shouted. Howan ran to the nearest exit with the strugling Sungjong in his arms. When Howan was a couple hundred meters away from the train, a big explosion erupted with pieces of glass and iron flew everywhere. The train was burnt in a huge red fire. "Mom! Dad!" Sungjong startled from his nightmare. He panted several times. He had those nightmares since twelve years ago when both of his parents were killed. It wasn't just a nightmare. It was real. The runaway criminals had attacked the train where the Lee family were in. They had bombed the train and killed both Lee ji-sun and dong-gun. Sungjong's bedroom door was opened by his big brother. Slowly Lee Howan or now known as Hoya walked towards his brother and sat at the edge of the bed. "Are you okay? Did you got those nightmares again?" Hoya asked his brother. Even though he had turned cold after his parents were killed, he still cared about his little brother. No matter what, he will kept his promise. He had promised both his late parents to take care of Sungjong. He was more important than his own life. Sungjong nodded. He still couldn't get rid the nightmare. It yualways hunted him every time he closed his eyes. Hoya patted Sungjong's back just like twelve years ago. "Go back to sleep. Tomorrow is the first day of school remember? I don't want you to be at school with those tired eyes…"Hoya said. Sungjong nodded again and laid back on the bed. Hoya went out from the room after he satisfied that Sungjong was asleep and will not get another nightmare._________________________________________ "Bye hyung!" Sungjong said as he jumped out from his brother car. Then he ran towards the school main building. Just before he reached the main door, he had bumped to a handsome male with very nice hair. "What the hell?" was said by Kim Myungsoo "Hi, myungsoo" "It's myungsoo hyung and that's not the way to say sorry to whom you had just bumped" replied Myungsoo with his usual poker face. "What's with the poker face? It's first day of school. C'mon, cheer up!" Sungjong tried to make his male friend cheer up a bit . "It's that Woohyun. He was boasting up about his boyfriend, saying how proud he is to have sungyeol as his boyfriend. He even said that nobody wants me bcoz I was always frowning and my cold personality. Damnit!" he said. Both of them were walking to their class. "He was right about the two things; your poker face and cold personality. But cheer up, hyung! There are plenty boys in this school. For example, ljoe or sunggyu or c.a.p…" Sungjong pointed to the boys who was talking to each other. "Hell no! I, for some reasons, liked Sungyeol. He's my friend since I was a boy. But how could he felt in love with that grease ball? And now, Woohyun kept irritating me!" Myungsoo said with his frown . Sungjong felt hurt. His heart crushed. They were friends as long as he could remember and became much more closer after he had saved him from an accident. After all these years, Sungjong had started to 'like' Myungsoo more than a friend. "Don't worry! You'll have a boyfriend someday" Sungjong said with a force smile on his face. Myungsoo sighed. "Please don't tell this to anyone. You're my friend and please keep this as a secret. Promise?" Myungsoo held out his pinkie for a promise. Sungjong got his small finger slipped into his. "I promise" he said. Suddenly, a student jumped into both of them. "What do we have here? Holding…pinkies? Did you made promise to get marry?" Jang Dongwoo asked. "Hell no. Go away dongwoo!" Myungsoo took his finger away from sungjong's. Dongwoo gave a grin. "Myungsoo, can you give sungjong to me? Please?" Dongwoo said before he received a punch from myungsoo which had sent him way across the hall way. "C'mon. Let's go or we're going to be late for Mrs. Wan sun's class" sungjong pulled Myungsoo's wrist and walked to the class.