Exotic Love

The Day When I Finally Met The Exotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was distracted by the light that glazed at my eyes. I opened them slowly and was curios about why does my pillow tickle like this? I opened widely my eyes and knew that I was on the floor lying at the carpet. I rubbed my eyes and gently moved myself to sit.   I pouted my lips to exercised my face and then I gently tapped my cheeks to wake myself up completely. I stand up and brushed my hair using my hands on the way to the bathroom. As I was walking, I happened to watch at my clock and was shock to see that I am almost late from my work. “Omo! Omo! Where’s my towel?” I  looked around and saw my towel under the chair.   I ran immediately to the bathroom and had my shower. I was really out last night because Mom invited me to the birthday of my cousin who I really don’t like. They all had a good time while I was on the corner drinking a bottle of wine. Yes, a bottle of wine but not the big one. I easily get drunk with only one glass of wine. But I had nothing to do that night. So, I find myself a friend and all I saw was just the small bottle of wine.   I dried my hair and went to my cabinet to get dressed. After getting dressed, I sat at the chair and looked at the mirror. I applied just a little make-up on my face to look more presentable to the customers. I really don’t like applying some but I don’t have a choice. It is required to put some make-up on at my job so I guess I’ll just follow it. Besides, I really need this job in order to support myself. I am on my own now.   I grabbed my shoulder bag and came running out of the door. I locked my door and went downstairs to the hallway and out of the building. “Good Morning Mr. Smith.” I greeted the old man which was having a hard time holding a large box. “Can I help you with that?” I grabbed the box from him.   “Are you sure young lady?” He asked me with a smile.   “Yes, Mr. Smith.” I smiled back at him. He was my friend here in the building since I moved in and started working at a coffee shop. “Where should we put this?” I asked him.   “I have to bring that to the post office at the second street from here.” he looked worried.   “Is that so? Then I’ll help you carry this there. You are really blessed today, you know that? I’m on my way there also. The bus station is right there.” I said to him. “I’m on my way to work.” I added.   “Thank you young lady.” he touched my right hand. “You’re like my angel.” he smiled sadly to me.   “You should Thank God Mr. Smith.” I said as I was touched by what he said. It makes me want to cry. “He used me to help you. And I’m happy He did that.” I smiled to him with teary eyes. Good thing he can’t see clearly.   “Thank you God.” he whispered silently.   “But we should move a little faster Mr. Smith because I’m gonna be late for work.” I walked faster.   “Can you really hold it?” Mr. Smith asked. “You can go ahead of me and just drop off the box there. I’ll be at your back.” He said when he knew that he can’t cope up with me walking so fast.   “Okay, Mr. Smith! Have a good day!” I said to him and jogged on my way. Good thing I wore my flat sandals that day.   “Thank you Chelsea, my angel!” He shouted and waved at me.   “No problem Mr. Smith!” I shouted and waved back at him.   I dropped the box as soon as I got at the post office. “Mr. Smith is on his way here. I’ll just leave this.” I said to the security guard. I then ran off at the bus station and was happy to see an upcoming bus. This is great! I think I won’t be late this time. I giggled inside and went in at the bus as soon as it parked in front of me. I found a double seater seat that was vacant and sat there.   The bus went it’s way to where my work is. I am really happy sightseeing everyday on my way to work riding the bus. I’ve got the chance to see the city everyday. The tall buildings and the awesome architectural works of artists. Got also the chance to see my crush’s billboard that was posted on the side of the old building since I was a kid. I really thought why the owner did not remove the picture. But his explanation is not important, as long as I can see my crush since then everyday; my day would be complete.   I looked back as the bus passed the old building. How are you today? I asked the person on the picture on my mind. I closed my eyes and imagine his face for awhile and got back to reality. I smiled when I opened my eyes.   It took me 10 minutes to ride the bus. I checked my watch as soon as I got off. I then jogged myself on my way to the coffee shop that I was working on. It was a sunny fine day that morning and it was good seeing beautiful people around me chatting and also having fun. It gives me more energy when I saw someone wearing a big and beautiful smile.   I stopped to walk again and checked back on my watch only to find out that there’s only 10 minutes till the coffee shop will be opening. I’m still two blocks away from it. I was about to make my turn to the right of the street when suddenly my phone rang. I stopped walking and grabbed the phone from my bag. I unlocked it and read the message that was on screen.   I resumed on walking and turned at the crossing. I was typing my message to be replied, when suddenly I bumped at someone. It was a little bit hard making me fall to the ground. “Omo!” I said and looked at my phone. I was glad seeing it was okay. I got up and brushed off the dust that sticked at my skirt. “I’m really sorry.” I bowed my head to the person saying my apologies for what happened and looked at him.     I realized that I was opening my mouth that long when I felt the ache at my jaw. It’s him! It’s really him! And he’s now grown up like me. He’s really handsome! He looked more admiring in person. I can’t say something now. I’m still shocked at what I saw. It’s really making me weak.   “Are you okay miss?” He asked me with curiosity.   “Uhmm- Uhhh- Uhhmmm” was the only thing that came out of my mouth.   “Are you okay?” he held my hands. “Are you hurt?” he asked.   I just blushed and felt shy. I was amazed to hold his hands, it was really smooth. I really felt a spark and was hoping he felt it too. “Yes, i’m fine.” finally I managed to say.   “Are you sure?” he was concerned. “I can bring you to the hospital and do some test.” his eyes sparkled as it met mine.   “Oh no.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter