You and Me

Innocent love

The urban city seems busy and noisy due to the rush hour and many people are rushing to go to work on time, one of them is Tiffany.  She is a office worker in a small company which gives her an average salary which is enough for her to buy food, to pay her rent and bills. She's an independent woman and also known to her smart attitude but beside of it she's still working to a small company but she doesn't mind it.

 

Wearing some casual clothes, Tiffany go ahead along her way to workbut before she does it, she check Pinky, her lovable pet who is sick.  Tiffany is very worried about her so she remind herself to find a veterinarian.  Browsing the stalls in the street, she indeed find one and decided take an absent for tomorrow for Pinky to have her check-up.  Pinky is important to Tiffany because she is a companion for years due also Tiffany has not been in a relationship so the conclusion she doesn't know the feeling of being love and being loved.

 

Tomorrow came, she and Pinky went to the veterinarian clinic which she spotted, she entered and saw a handsome guy playing with his dog. "Uhm, excuse me.  Im sorry for intruding you; but I like to have my pet a check-up because she is sick" Tiffany said "Oh, it's okay.  Please place her here so that I could have the check-up with her"  Nichkun said

 

Nichkun check Pinky if theres something wrong after that Nichkun state his findings.  "I think she is not sick she just need to have a companion." Nichkun said Tiffany frowned "I have an idea"  Nichkun said; Nichkun went to Coco to pick him up and then place him beside Pinky, they have the same breed so both of them played as their hearts content.  "Wow, Pinky's is back to her old self now"  Tiffany said "I think I have to leave him here she is happy and I don't want to make her sad"  Tiffany said  "It's ok, you can visit her here if you want" Nichkun said "Really!?" Tiffany said cheerfully "Of course" Nichkun said beaming a smile "He's so handsome and his smiles makes my legs weak"  Tiffany's thoughts for the respond, she also beamed a wide smile that flutters nichkun's heart. "She's so gorgeous and different" Nichkun's thought "I will visit her everyday" Tiffany said "That would be great"  Nichkun said.  Tiffany leave Pinky and go to work.

 

The days went passed by and also the two as the days goes on they fall for each other as they know the similarities and differences of the both of them that adds the compatibleness of the two of them.  The both of them loves animals, more likely dogs, they are both conservatives and both smart and also both independent.

 

Nichkun decided to a make a move, he want it to make official.  Today he invited Tiffany a dinner but to be different, he invited her in his housse.  To make it more romantic, she make a banner of  "Tiffany, would you be my girlfriend?", red roses scattered around the hall way with candles lighted up to form the center aisle, the table is all set and well arranged by him and holding a bouquet of red roses with him.

 

Tiffany arrived at the house of Nichkun and got shocked of what she is seeing right now.  Nichkun headed to her and lead her to where their table is but before that he kneeled down and speak. "Tiffany,   I know that this is might shock you but Ireally like you when the days passed by, as the time passes by and known you for a mean time, you are different among the womans that I also known and this is the opportunity is my stepping stone to know you more" he stand up and look to Tiffany's teary eye and wiped it. " Will you be my girlfriend?"  Tiffany's eye started to drop from her beautiful eyes, she needs time to calm herself and after few seconds, she is now ready to answer. "Yes, Iwant to be your girlfriend" Tiffany said then hugged him with all her might , as the release each other they shared a sweet kiss that last a minute.  That night ended with a good result, Nichkun's heart is so happy so as Tiffany not only them are happy but also Coco and Pinky.