Chapter 3

Married to my rival!? [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SULLI'S POV]

After splashing water to that jackass' face, I strutted my way down to class.

"Don't you think that was a little bit too much, Ssul?"

Krystal asked, with a concerned look. Her head whipping back and forth, from me to the scene behind us.

"No, you heard it yourself, right? That motherer called me a ing blind and you clearly know that I simpy do not like, no, let me rephrase that, hate people calling me , blind , and etc."

I simply replied her, my blood still boiling.

"Yes, yes, Of course I know, Ssul but like just don't ever do that again, okay! Did you know that when you splashed that ing water, it splashed until it reached my coach bag. Did you know that this bag is a limited edition, not to mention my grandma gave it to me!?"

She said, pouting whilist pointing to her coach bag that had droplets of water on it's surface.

"Yes, yes I know and I'm sorry, Krys. I won't do that ever again, though I can't promise you that cause if somebody calls me a , or etc, I might blow."

I said, chuckling but ended up with a serious look on my face.

"Okay, I forgive you but you have to treat me ice cream later, Oke?"

she said, making an okay sign with a smile plastered on her face.

"Fine, fine! I'll treat you ice cream!"

I said, giggling

"Yay! Now let's go to class or we'll be late, and I seriously don't wanna face the wrath of Ms. Shin."

Krystal said, in excitement as grabbed my arm and dragged me to class, but slowly released it as she ran to class, leaving me behind.

"Okay, okay. Yah! Wait for me!"

I said but ended up shouting as ran to her, catching up with her. I grabbed her by her shoulders and we giggled as we ran our way to class.

[END OF POV

 

[MINHO'S POV]

After changing my clothes, I walked my way to class. In the process, I felt someone was holding my hand. I turned to my side and my eyes met with a pair of hazel brown eyes that belonged to a girl, by the name of Kwon Yuri.

'This will probably will be good.'

I thought as a smirk crept up on my face.

"Hey Minho oppa! What are you doing,today? Do you perhaps have any plans today?"

She asked, with a really high-pitched voice.

"And why do you ask, babe?"

"Because if you don't have anything to do today, I was thinking that we can go catch a movie togetheror something cause it's been a long time since we went on a date, don't you think?"

She said, flirtatiously.

"Well, I have basketball practice after school but I don't have anything else to do in the evening. How about I pick you up at 7?"

I said to her, smirking a little. A wide smile flashed to her face, she was clearly happy.

"Okay, see you at seven then."

She said as she kissed my cheek. I know you're p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter