Chapter 3

"He's my Boyfriend."

 

  "A date?"
  "Yeah, I'm stuck going on a date with him tomorrow," Eunhyuk moaned, upset.
  "It can't be that bad," Donghae said, comfortingly.
  "As a girl," he added. "I have to wear a wig, dress and everything."
  "Maybe you shouldn't wear a dress," Donghae told him. "Not every girl has to wear a dress, right?"
  "It's a date. Girls wear dresses on dates."
  "Not all, Emily doesn't wear dresses on dates," Donghae pointed out.
  "Yeah, but she's a tomboy, and -"
  "Hyukkie, he didn't actually say you have to wear a dress, did he?"
  "Well, no..." Eunhyuk replied, thinking about it.
  "See? You could always wear what you usually wear but you know, with a wig," Donghae said, feeling happy suddenly. "Problem solved."
 
⚫⚫⚫
 
  "Kyuhyun Oppa!"
  Kyuhyun mentally cringed and kept his face passive as he tried to walk as fast as he could. But the girl must have eaten something that got her to catch up too easily. Before he could reach the corner of the hallway and disappear in one of the classes nearby, an arm cling to him.
  Annoyed, he shook her off and asked in a cold tone, "What do you want, Sora?"
  "You don't have to be so cranky," she pouted.
  "I have class," he reminded her, before leaving.
  "See you this Saturday," she shouted, as he walked away. "Can't wait for the date."
  Kyuhyun really felt like slapping her then.
 
⚫⚫⚫
 
  "What are you wearing?" Sungmin asked, disapprovingly.
  "Clothes," Eunhyuk simply replied.
  "You can't wear this on your date," he said, annoyed.
  "Why not?" Eunhyuk asked, looking down at his blue hoodie and jeans. "If I have to wear that itchy wig, at least let me wear something comfortable."
  "On a date?" Sungmin seemed ridiculed.
  "A date doesn't mean I have to wear dresses," he pointed out.
  Sungmin seemed to have no reply to it, but still looked disapproving, "True...but you should've at least wore something cute or appropriate. Come on, we're going to see Zhoumi."
  "Wait, what?" Eunhyuk asked, wondering if he heard right. "But, this-"
  "Is not what you're wearing to the date," Sungmin finished, sternly. "This is a date at a cafe."
  "Which is why you need some proper girl clothes," Sungmin said, eyeing him up and down. "Thank goodness you're thin."
  "I am not!" Eunhyuk protested. "Just so you know, I have abs!"
  "Sure you do, we have something to do about your hairy legs though," he continued, not really listening to the younger.
  
⚫⚫⚫
 
  "I don't think this a good idea," Eunhyuk said, uncertainly at the papers stuck to his leg. He had them on for some time now, and he's not looking forward to take it off.
  "Don't worry, it won't hurt," Ryeowook said, assuringly.
  "Really?" He asked, hopefully.
  "Maybe a bit."
  "Ready?" Sungmin asked.
  "Wait!"
  "1-"
  "No! I don't want to do this!"
  "2-"
  "Aah!"
  3!"
  Ryeowook lied! Eunhyuk thought. A bit was an understatement. That hurt like hell! He felt tears b and hands rubbing his shaven leg.
  "Whoa, look it's so soft!"
  "Hyukjae, turn your leg a bit, we missed some hair there," Sungmin said.
  Kyuhyun better be a prince to him, cause Eunhyuk didn't spend two hours tortured by Sungmin for nothing.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated! Haha, sorry it took me so long been busy with life, y'know?