Chapter 2

"He's my Boyfriend."

 

  "Yah, hyung, why do I have to do this?" Hyukjae whined.
  "You're the one who made the bet, which you lost," Sungmin pointed out, grinning.
  Hyukjae pouted, maybe it wasn't the best idea to bet against him. Well, it wasn't the best idea to bet against anyone when it involved eating one of the spiciest puffs ever. But he didn't think Sungmin could still fake a smile after all those puffs.
  "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Kyuhyun asked, uncertain.
  "Just trust me," Sungmin said. "Besides, Hyukkie is gorgeous as a girl."
  "I can't believe I have to do this."
  "At least you don't have to dress as a girl," Eunhyuk grumbly pointed out.
  Ignoring the comment, Kyuhyun asked, "Do you think it'll work?"
  "Why not? This is my absolute masterpiece. He, I mean she, looks amazing," Sungmin corrected himself, gleefully. "Besides, this is my masterpiece. Gentleman, please feast your eyes on...Eunja!"
  He made a gesture, telling Eunhyuk to twirl. Rolling his eyes, he did as he was told, grudgingly. Kyuhyun had to admit that he did look good in the girl's uniform but he wasn't letting Sungmin know that.
  "Alright.....what's your name again?"
  Eunhyuk held back the urge to hit him, and settled for a glare, "How am I supposed to go out with him, when he can't even remember my name?"
  "Her name is Eunja, Lee Eunja. You two have been dating for two months now, but preferred to hide it from the world," Sungmin said, fixing the clothes a bit.
  "Why couldn't you have gotten a girl?" Kyuhyun groaned. "Look, he even has hairy legs."
  "Shut up! It's not my fault you have a crazy ex," Eunhyuk snapped at him.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  "There she is," Kyuhyun gestured to the brown haired girl. "Are you ready?"
  "We're still getting strawberry cake after this, right?" Eunhyuk asked, just to confirm.
  Ignoring the question, Kyu dragged him to the bus stop where Sora was impatiently waiting. Though, traces of annoyance was gone when she saw him. Her lips form a thin straight line as she eyed Eunhyuk, dangerously. Eunhyuk started to fidget under her gaze, that Kyuhyun had to tighten his hold to make him stop.
  "Sora, this is my girlfriend, Hyu-"
  "Eunja," Eunhyuk quickly cut in, before the girl could notice the slip up.
  Sora didn't bother to hide the dislike feeling towards him, her. Eunhyuk was still wrapping his mind around the whole thing, wondering what he did to deserve this, when she started talking.
  "You're way out of her league," she told Kyuhyun.
  "It doesn't matter."
  "Her hair's all messed up and her leg is way too hairy," she said, continuing to criticize every little thing about 'Haneoul'. "Her eyes are too small, and she is way too skinny. Is she bulimic? She barely has curves, and not to mention, she's flat chested. She seem too pale and-"
  "It doesn't matter, does it?" Eunhyuk said, coldly. "He still chose me over you."
  He didn't want to do this anymore. He was only in the outfit for a few minutes and he couldn't take it. The uniform was restricting that he held the urge to rip it open, and the wig was itchy that he had a feeling he was getting lice. To top it off, she thinks that she can just judge him. Ha, as if he'd let her.
  Sora can't seem to find any retort, so she settled for a 'humph' and a hair flip. Kyuhyun would, and still do, find her really pretty. But the way she acts and cling to him, is just a turn off. He just hoped this whole facade would turn out well, so he could go home and get some rest.
  "We should double date," Sora said, suddenly bright. A familiar smile plastered on her face, that made Kyuhyun's stomach churned.
  "W-what?" Eunhyuk asked, startled that he almost forgot to make his voice higher. This wasn't part of the plan.
  "You don't have a date," Kyuhyun told her bluntly, making her smile falter a bit.
  "Don't worry, I'll find someone. This Saturday, at the cafe down the street," she said, quickly recovering herself. "There's my bus. Bye, Oppa ~"
  As soon as she was gone, Eunhyuk turned to Kyuhyun with a death glare of his own, "A date? You didn't say anything about a date!"
  "I didn't plan it!" Kyuhyun said defensively, not wanting to be at fault.
  Eunhyuk shut his eyes, trying to not attack the younger in public. If today was any normal day, he'd be in his dark hoodie, dancing in the studio with Donghae. Speaking of which, he wondered what he was up to. They had planned to watch a movie at the theater. Eunhyuk can't help but wish he'd taken back the bet when he had the chance.
 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So, what'd you think? Too short? Too fast? Do you like it? Anyways, comment below and tell me. And tell me how you want the date to go.
 
This is based on the poll votes, and most of you wanted this. Though I have to change the preview later :p
 
Anyways, I just realized someone upvoted the story. Whoever it was, thank you ^_^