Chapter 1

"He's my Boyfriend."

  "She's here," Sungmin warned in a whisper.

  "Just act like we're-"

  Before he could finish his sentence, he felt a familiar pair of arms wrapped around him. "Kyuhyun oppa~"

  He groaned and pried the arms off him. The brown haired girl pouted at his action, wanting to hold or be held by him. But instead, she got a cold stare.

  "Sora, we broke up," he reminded her.

  "Does that mean I can't hug you anymore?" she asked, innocently.

  "Yes."

  "But you're nice to hug."

  He didn't bother hiding his annoyance at her attempt at trying to act cute, and said, "People will think we're still dating."

  "So? Let them think what they want," she said, taking his hand, before it was quickly pulled away.

  "Sora, you shouldn't do that to Kyu, his girlfriend won't like it," Sungmin suddenly piped up.

  They both turned to him, surprised. Kyuhyun gave him a 'what the hell' look which he ignored. He, himself wasn't sure what he's saying but he didn't like seeing his best friend being troubled by his ex. Can't the girl get a clue and just leave him alone? Not to mention, he kept getting death glares, which were understandable while they were dating but he still got them now, and frankly, it's getting tiring. Seeing Kyu in trouble made him do the one thing he could think of to get him out. Lie.

  "Girlfriend? What 'girlfriend'?" her cute act was instantly dropped and her eyes narrowed at Kyuhyun, dangerously.

  He shrugged, "You didn't really think I won't find someone else, did you?"

  She seemed a bit loss at words, before asking, "So, who is she?"

  Both, Sungmin and Kyuhyun, exchanged looks. They didn't manage to figure out that part yet.

  Realizing it, Sora smirked, "It's going to take more than a fake girlfriend to get rid of me."

  "I'm not lying," Kyuhyun told her. "I'm actually seeing someone right now and I would appreciate it if you stop acting like we're still dating. I don't want to hurt her especially when we have is something really special."

  She grimaced at the thought of him with another girl before recomposing herself. She smiled sweetly at the two, "Then, tell me who she is. What class she's from?"

  "You don't know her, she's from a different class," he said, calmly, while running the girls he considered asking for help.

  "Really? Then, introduce me to her. After school, at the bus stop," she said, more like ordered him, before walking away.

  "So, who is this girlfriend of yours?" Sungmin asked, once she's gone.

  The younger glared at him, "I don't know. You tell me."

  "Hey, it was the only think I could think off and it worked. She left," he said, grinning at his victory.

   "Yeah, now tell me how I'm supposed to find a new girlfriend in just a couple of hours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any volunters? *raises hand*

Hope you enjoyed the first chapt and will wait for the next one. Comment and tell me what you think :)

By the way, you could choose how you want Eunhyuk to come into the story. Poll's at the foreward.